[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an interview tomorrow for a company using Spring Boot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: spring-boot[1].png (9KB, 521x139px) Image search: [Google]
spring-boot[1].png
9KB, 521x139px
I have an interview tomorrow for a company using

Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate, Spring RestController, Jquery, angularJS, Apache Tomcat, and JFPL.

I've never used JFPL before / don't know anything about it.

I was wondering if you guys could help me prepare for the interview? Is there anything about these techs I should know? Which tech does what, etc.
>>
If you recently graduated, or are finishing up at a college/university that has a license for Lynda.com, or if you just have your own account, I would recommend using that site. It has a lot of helpful tutorials and videos about a lot of different subjects. I just found a video about creating a RESTful Spring Boot microservice in JPA. As for the other subjects I'm sure that you could find videos on those too.
>>
If you've got this far they probably just want you to know the JS side with some basic java. It sounds like they're stuck behind Java. You'll just need to learn the Spring and Hibernate stuff on the job.

Honestly, I'd fucking run. Java is incidental complexity. All of it.
>>
>>58860773

I know Spring and Hibernate already, I'm not a fan of Java, but yeah, the Job is going to be using a lot of Java and JS,

>>58860738
no college degree, one isn't needed to be a professional programmer.
>>
>>58860840
Woah, woah, I know, dude. I was just pointing out something you could use that a good many colleges get a license for. I know you can be a programmer without a degree.

The advice still stands. Lynda.com is a good learning tool. Definitely worth getting an account.
>>
>>58860910

Ok, thanks, I'm checking it out now.
>>
>>58860910
>Woah, woah, I know, dude. I was just pointing out something you could use that a good many colleges get a license for. I know you can be a programmer without a degree.
You fuckers always subconsciously subtly insult programmers without degrees and yet you back down like the low test beta bitch you are when you are called out.
>>
File: incredulous.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>58860971
What the fuck? I was never insulting this guy. If I was going to insult him I wouldn't have replied with advice at all. I would just let OP flop in front of whatever company they're interviewing with. That would be my insult.

Some of the best programmers I know are ones who have been programming since high school. Some have a drive and passion for programming from early on and learn a lot just by learning stuff on the Internet. It was a joke between my friends and I that we could learn everything we're learning in our classes just by googling it.

Also, "subconsciously subtly." Nice wording. THAT'S me being a pretentious fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.