[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember me, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Second_Life_logo.png (74KB, 1280x531px) Image search: [Google]
Second_Life_logo.png
74KB, 1280x531px
remember me, /g/?
>>
The end for 2L started when they hired an economist
>>
>>58856494
Vaguely. All I remember is that my computer couldn't handle it at the time.
>>
File: 1484510463685.gif (388KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484510463685.gif
388KB, 600x338px
Unicorn sex for Lindens.
SL predicted /mlp/
>>
>>58856494
hey add me inworld my name is Chainsword.Audion
>>
File: Snapshot_002.png (2MB, 1860x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_002.png
2MB, 1860x1057px
>>58856574
hi

>>58856541
that hasn't changed, it still runs like shit
>>
>>58856494
I remember playing a schoolgirl and getting boned by creepy old pervs all day.
>>
Related https://youtu.be/iYcXcCpD0qA
>>
Yup was part of PN it was so fun, how they literally have no security, no checks, no script limits. You could just walk through public places "wearing" objects spamming shit. Favorite is the spengebab cube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvIO1P3BMt8
>>
>>58856494
The SL viewer is installed on all the computers at my university. I made an account to look around. Apparently there was a big push years ago to incorporate the software into classes and teach people how to get involved. There's several abandoned worlds with the creations of various classes, professors, departments, and the school itself. Educational simulations, library databases, models of various artwork, buildings and statues from campus, models of local landmarks, links to university information. A lot of stuff that obviously took some serious time and money to make.

It's impressive how hard it failed given how much support it had. Its fun to wander around this dead end, surrounded with broken links and the remnants of CS and philosophy professors' masturbation.
>>
>tfw i still play secondlife from time to time because lonely fuck
>>
>>58856724
lol i like how everyone just starts lecturing you on how things work inworld
>>
>>58856494
Game is literally the most autistic place on the internet
>>
>>58858958
>what is /mlp/
>>
>>58858973
It's cute, not autistic.
>>
>>58858973
im a SL expert, second life is shit and autistic
>>
>>58858996
Cute? Do you know how much PTSD that shit has caused? How many puzzle pieces it has unsolved? If you weren't caught up in that shit, you would realise that My Little Pony and anything pertaining to it is the most autistic fandom in the entire universe, known or unknown.
>>
>>58856494
>>>/v/
>>
>>58859022
>fandom
If you're judging everything by it's fandom then there's nothing out there that isn't autistic.
>>
>>58859054
All fandoms are autistic but some are more autistic than others.
>>
>>58859068
It's relative
>>
>>58859022
Every time I see three balloons I break down and cry like any rational human. ;_;
MLP is the source of all pain in this universe. So much that I made it my personal mission to shitpost about it every chance I get, because you can't lest those bronies have an inch. The moment you give them a chance to insert their fandum they will.
Join the barney army.
See ponies where there are none. Become permabanned in your holy crusade, of fail and aids. Slay the mighty beast, so that bloodied hooves lay at your feet.
>>
>>58859206
That's what I'm trying to do. The fact that the ponyfags still exist tells me that I've failed.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>58859194
faggotry is also relative, anon.
>>
>>58856542
wub wub
>>
File: BOI.jpg (74KB, 603x590px) Image search: [Google]
BOI.jpg
74KB, 603x590px
>>58860084
It's been four hours and that hasn't been deleted yet. Mods confirmed asleep.
>>
My university still uses this
>>
>>58860115
No. They just don't listen to barneyfag reports. They're not going to pander to someone that is perma banned.
>>
>>58860129
It's not a question of whether not normies get their wish. It's a question of them enforcing the rules of the fucking site.
>>
>>58860186
If you care about rules then you'd obey your permaban and stop posting, Lee.
>>
>>58857076
>Yup was part of PN it was so fun
Sure you were buds.
>>
>>58860235
My name isn't Lee. And as such, I am not the true Barneyfag, but rather one of his followers. Aren't we all?
>>
I will own this board one day
>>
I still hang out with my babyfur friends 12 years later or so.
>>
File: mcfucking kill yourself.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking kill yourself.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>58860643
>>58860671
>>
>>58856494
I tried playing spaceman second life instead. They told me it was a spreadsheet simulator, it really wasn't. But it was boring as fuck.

I wish i could love Eve Online, but it's just too shit. Only lifers can truly experience the best of it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.