[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for app/program for file sharing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1461954727534.jpg (124KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461954727534.jpg
124KB, 960x960px
Does anyone know of file-sharing app that's easy to use? What I'm thinking of is something that works on computer and on the phone where I can easily post pictures that my friend(s) can see. So something where I have an account and I can post a picture there on my laptop and my friend can see it from his phone without having to FUCKING EMAIL IT OR TAKE A PICTURE OF THE LAPTOP SCREEN WITH MY FUCKING PHONE THIS IS SO FUCKING SUBHUMAN

I'm not a normie I do not have facebook do not fucking tell me to get one. reee.
>>
or snapchat. NORMIES DO NOT FUCKING SAY THIS
>>
>>58852354
Run an Owncloud / a nextcloud Server in a Linux VM or Set up a raspberry Pi 3 as Server. Thats what I did.
>>
>>58852570
In english please. not a tech person.
>>
>>58852636
>english
Start googling m80
>>
>>58852636
You could try to set up a virtual machine inside your current OS (using a tool like Virtual Box) and then you could try to set up a web server that hosts the owncloud application. Basically a self hosted drop box like application.

Sorry I don't have the endurance to write a more detailed guide on my phone.

Try to google these cues (and yes it will be pretty technical, so if that's not suitable to you, you better don't even try):
Virtual Box,
Nginx,
Owncloud,
Port forwarding,
DNS/DynDNS,

It's probably too complicated for you if you're not that versatile with all the tech stuff.
>>
>>58852636
>dumb as a rock
>not a normie
I'm not convinced
>>
>>58852854
Autism, mental problems and social anxiety don't make people intelligent in of themselves lad.
>>
>>58852570
>>58852839
Samefag here:

If that's all too complicated you could try using Dropbox or a similar service. I am not a big fan of sending me data into a cloud, that's why I went down the owncloud route.
>>
Is that Ragnar's Son Wife on the OP. God she's ugly.
>>
use syncthing to sync a folder between your desktop and phone
then have a web server on your desktop making that folder available via http
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.