[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170208-130359.png (890KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170208-130359.png
890KB, 1440x2560px
..that we are capable of assrekking Jews like Goldman Sachs with lines of code?

Are any of these trading algorithms available out there in source form? This is absolutely brilliant that we can fuck these Jews so hard in retaliation finally, and in the same way that they have been fucking us over, using our minds, the irony is too beautiful.
>>
Algo trading is purely technical for the most part, and those does not take in account of the true value of stocks. It is mostly used for high frequency trading where direct connection to the hub and heavy brokerage fee applies. High frequency only really works for hedge fund speculators and day trading does not work long term. Wall street loves to feed people like you news that algo trading is the future and what not with the bulls because they want to make brokerage commission off you. Be smart and be patient, and build an fundamental analytics tool and trade for long term value or invest in index, this will screw them over more because of almost non existent brokerage fee and you actually make money in the long term.
>>
>>58853017

It's their valuta trading department it's happening in.
>>
>>58851112
Growing the wage gap even further by reducing the 1% to the 0.1% is a good thing? What.
>>
>>58853035
What? How do you figure that?
>>58853017
Are there any open source projects doing something about this currently?
>>
Go to quantopian algo trading back test platform if you really really want to do it. I used to write high frequency trading codes over there until I realized my asset cap isn't meant for that. Big data and machine learning customization (PCA) of the fundamentals and earnings with technical dimensions will work as well.
>>
>>58853032
Think about it all the technical Shit they do don't evaluate the foundation of any security aka their value. Read the Intelligent Investor first before buying all the high frequency algo trading carp.
>>
>>58853267
No. Algorithmic trading is beyond anything you probably currently understand if you're not currently in the cut. I have a family member who has multiples hundreds of thousands in the game, had made big wins, huge losses, etc.

He showed me a few examples of what can be reasonably be assumed to be algorithmic/automated trading; the thresholds at which an algorithm starts going ham on shorts after X tens of thousands of dollars in hype that it built up as the market opened, patterns in trading, etc. These algorithms have very fast connections to exchanges and play on another level. They work because of low latencies and huge financial backing.

If you want to stand any chances of getting out alive, you have to be human. You have to understand the behavior and then act erratically enough to make you hard to read. Algorithmic trading only works if you can sustain painful losses for months at a time and have millions/billions in captial, like an investment firm does.
>>
>>58853267
I fail to see how increased automation by multi-national banking firms will end up with more money being in the hands of the poor.
>>
>>58853460
Fuck the poor, I said
>we can fuck these Jews
>we
Idgaf about the poor, poor people are poor because they made bad life choices.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.