[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help Explaining This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My brother was telling me about the other night, something woke him up. It was his computer turning on in the middle of the night and playing a YouTube video.

The account name was Russian as he reclaims and he describes the video as a guy similar looking to CrazyRussianHacker with a weird mustache, a yamaka/KKK hood hybrid hat. There was a picture of some guy, floating meditating with a bunch of skulls and goat heads floating around him. The man speaking sat in a chair, but was sort of knelt over with his hands in a sort of praying manner.

My brother imitated the language and says it was Russian but the way he imitates it, it sounds arabic. Does anyone have any clue as to what this could be whatsoever? We tried finding the video, and there was nothing.
>>
Only your dreams come from the same thing is the most important part to freeze up to the public domain. How much of it was just about anything else that you would be more than one person who has never been easier?
>>
>>58846462

go ask /x/
>>
>>58846543
I did. They told me to come here.
>>
>>58846611
Well fuck off then. No one is going to believe you and search for a made up video.
>>
>>58846462
he just had a vivid dream. it happens and SAGE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.