[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you purged your Windows 10 of botnet with Blackbird V6 yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (42KB, 811x546px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42KB, 811x546px
Have you purged your Windows 10 of botnet with Blackbird V6 yet?
>>
>>58842801
>Running code you haven't audited in your already compromised botnet OS.

No, fuck off.
>>
ya Microsoft really is stupid enough to allow this right?
>>
>>58842801
You've been shilling this piece of shit software that has it's own botnet telemetry. Quit shitposting, you fucking nigger. sage this shit
>>
File: file.png (321KB, 824x795px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
321KB, 824x795px
>>58843182
Please contact us for your payment.
>>
Windows minus botnet equals zero.
>>
>>58842801
Just stop using the shitty consumer version and get the enterprise one, it comes with most of that by default.
>>
>>58842801

Spybot Anti-beacon does just that job, op.

https://www.safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
>>
File: file.png (997KB, 1230x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
997KB, 1230x600px
>>58843182
Please collect your complimentary hat from headquarters.
>>
>>58843202
tip: education is the exact same as enterprise, but education does not have cortana at all
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 990x659px
>>58843182
We'd like to contribute too some shekels to your account.
>>
>>58843232
>enterprise has Cortana
Pretty sure mine doesn't.
>>
I rather run Windows 10 knowing that I am using an compromised OS, than executing this placebo shit and suddenly thinking that I am safe and can trust my system with important information
>>
>>58843200
It's like the 6th time I see this picture within an hour.

What is this new meme trying to convey?
>>
>>58843319
>placebo shit
>it literally writes to the hosts, lowers RAM use, and fucks up microsoft behaviors very visibly
lewd lad
>>
>>58842801
i dont use the windows® botnet
>>
File: 1485718239864.png (713KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485718239864.png
713KB, 1280x800px
>yes goyim trust us unlike other alternatives our proprietary placeboware works, just install and run it
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 981x861px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 981x861px
>>58843350
that linux is shit and has telemetry on top
>>
>>58843379
that implies he is asking for money
he prohibits payments on the licence
>>
>>58843379
you are a fucking asshole and a liar:

Blackbird is Freeware. It's free to use for everyone, always, in all environments.
Under no circumstances can our software be monetized for commercial or any other purposes.
If you want to use our software in your project let us know at [email protected]

Blackbird comes with NO WARRANTY whatsoever. We are not responsible for any damages.
You can edit, break, and modify the exe for your own personal and academic use.
You can redistribute and mirror our software in it's entirety with all documentation and executables intact.
You cannot sell, modify and/or repackage our software and redistribute it.

In short, don't be an asshole and you're good.
>>
>>58843386
>that linux is shit and has telemetry on top
How exactly a picture of SUSE management team implies that?
>>
>>58843424
>you are a fucking asshole and a liar:
And you're a fucking shill.

Stop marketing your proprietary shovelware of dubious quality.
>>
>>58843425
That wasn't me. I guess it's some people that try to contact you for a payment? I don't know.
>>
>>58843454
>he literally asks for 0 money and he explicitly prohibits the profiteering from it
>marketing your proprietary..
just go die already in a ditch
>>
File: lol.png (96KB, 794x541px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
96KB, 794x541px
>>58843461
>>
>>58843491
Right after you stop shilling your botnet garbageware buddy.
>>
>>58842801
>it's not open source

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>58843508
go back to plebbit archivecuck.
>>
>>58843508
that's actually funny. they've been trying to contact him all fucking day for his payment. get the payment you fucking dick.
>>
>>58843559
Is there a database where you can go to see software even for Windows that IS open source, where people have actually gone through the code and confirmed no shit is being sent to third party companies without consent and shit?
>>
>>58843559
I have reason to believe 4chan.org hasn't shown their source to you. *GASP*. they are raping your ass right now as we speak. quick! hide.
>>
>>58843491
and you'll bundle a buttcoin miner as soon as you get enough clicks
>>
Damn I wish /g/ had poster IDs.

Half of these stupid marketing threads would be gone within the first week (when indians realize samefagging no longer works)
>>
>>58843651
>newfag doesn't remember when the 4chan source leaked
>>
>>58843700
Sperglord, do you even understand what the concept of a web server is? Who gives a shit if I run OpenBSD of a software you made on GPL. I can hack it to do whatever I want bitch.
>>
>>58843688
I'm gonna be honest here, it's kinda amusing seeing all those freeturd sperglords being triggered on the mere idea that Windows 10 can be purged of botnet. They go insane. I have no fucking idea how the author of that software is.
>>
>>58843761
>concept of a web server
enlighten me, pajeet
>>
>>58843801
you still don't get it stupid shit? Let me make it clear again. 1. It turns elsewhere. 2. That elsewhere can edit the code whatever fucking license it originally had. Go ask your daddy to explain it if you don't get it.
>>
>>58843796
To be honest here, It's kind of amusing that you're talking about yourself in the 3rd person.
>>
>>58843836
It's getting old that you have delusions but whatever. I'll go do something else. You retards are kinda a lot cause.
>>
For anyone interested why it is technically impossible to remove the botnet from Windows 10, read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_ring
>>
>>58843853
>You retards are kinda a lot cause.
That's right buddy, try reddit.

Some of these retards might even get hooked on your placeboware.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.