[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet peeves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170207-095630.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170207-095630.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
ITT: tech stuff that grinds your gears

> picrelated
>>
what's the problem exactly
>>
great thread
>>
>>58838324
1000 opened documents?
>>
>>58838324
masculine hands
>>
>>58838296
>people buying apple products
>wintoddlers defending microshit by unironically saying 'you can turn all the spying off'
>audiophiles
>"""hidden""" wifi networks
>>
That looks pretty comfy.

Related note, I met my mom and sister at a Starbucks on the way to a funeral Sunday. I was really autistic that day, knowing that I would be at a funeral with relatives I haven't seen in a long time. When I walked in I said, "THREE MACBOOKS!"

The five people sitting there looked at me. My sister ignored me. I played cool and walked to the counter. Mom offered to buy me something, so I said "I THOUGHT WE WERE BOYCOTING STARBUCKS!" I then laugh awkwardly as she's now ignoring me.

Get in her car and drive her to the funeral in silence.

Then I asked my cousin who's mom died if he's having fun at the funeral.

It was a pretty good day.
>>
Yes watching people work and live a productive life when I am an unemployed n33t that lives with my mother would piss me off as well.
>>
>>58838424
you're proud of this, aren't you?
>>
>>58838469
It could have been worse.

I've come a long way (tm).
>>
>>58838403
this tbqh
>>
Old people who still can't use the middle mouse button
>>
>>58838296
The extreme difficulty in actually trying a device before you buy it
>>
>>58838615
pretty much

something similar I have with hardware
>go to a store
>see hardware
>want to try it
>can't, have to buy it and try at home
>ask if I can bring it back to the store if I don't like it
>only if broken
>this only works with online orders
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>58838646
why dont you watch reviews?
>>
>>58838656
>reviews
I do, still want to try it myself before I settle
>>
>>58838656
>watch reviews
I hate web 2.0
>>
>>58838656
Most of them gets paid to shill products. Be vary of the channels that gets "early access" to the upcoming products, this is a good indicator that said channel is basically suck everyones' dick who is willing to pay them.
>>
>>58838702
did web 1.0 have some neat property that let you send physical matter over TCP/IP that I wasn't aware of?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.