[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we go America!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: capitalizm_s_over_lead.jpg (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
capitalizm_s_over_lead.jpg
471KB, 1280x720px
The new FCC chairman hard are work!

https://nyti.ms/2kCZSZx

>Mr. Pai took a first swipe at net neutrality >rules designed to ensure equal access to >content on the internet. He stopped nine >companies from providing discounted >high-speed internet service to low-income >individuals. He withdrew an effort to keep >prison phone rates down, and he scrapped a >proposal to break open the cable box market.

>...On Friday, the F.C.C. took its first steps to >pull back those rules, analysts said. Mr. Pai >closed an investigation into zero-rating >practices of the wireless providers T-Mobile, >AT&T and Verizon.

I already received a zero-rating notification on my cell. Holy fucking shit I cant wait until they go hardcore with it and throttle the living shit out of everything but their service while jacking the price of data through the roof.

I also cannot wait for my ISP to start doing this as well!!11!!1!! (because im fucked and can only pick between the giants for internet). You just know they will roll with this once the cell providers fire it up.

So excited I could post a happy face with a carat.
>>
It would be alright if by law they couldn't have monopolies over metro areas. Kinda bullshit...
>>
>>58832765
>Electing a twitter shitposter as a president
kek burgers are going to get BTFO so bad
>>
>>58832765
>He stopped nine companies from providing discounted high-speed internet service to low-income individuals.
>He withdrew an effort to keep prison phone rates down, and
>he scrapped a proposal to break open the cable box market.
So far none of those are
>rules designed to ensure equal access to content on the internet.
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 330x319px
>rural plebs asshurt about Silicon Valley automating their jobs away elected a clueless clementine who is now making damn sure Silicon Valley gets all the spoils of the upcoming AI revolution
CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>58832765

Where i live my choices are limted to comcast, or dial up
fucking sucks senpai
>>
In the first place, article directly states that the worst they can do is repeal a 2015 law. We know very well that Internet existed just fine before 2015.
>>
>>58832765
>Mr. Pai closed an investigation into zero-rating practices of the wireless providers T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon.

Zero-rating is literally fine. Also why all the >'s? Are you phoneposting?
>>
>>58832994
He is phoneposting AND he is retarded.
>>
>>58832966
the "nine company" lifeline discount is literally just a 9$ discount

i mean if you need internet that badly skip starbucks a couple times, skip a pack of beer
>>
>>58833011
You're approaching this from the wrong direction. Net neutrality, the way it was presented to us, is about forbidding ISP from discriminating sites that its clients can connect to. It has nothing to do with prices nor discounts.
>>
>>58832988
I hear that.

My choices are so poor its laughable.

I can go with AT&T and sign a 1-2 year contract with unreal early termination fees and the fastest they offer is 25mbps.

Or I can go with comcast that has a half assed speed (75mbps). But has data caps and consistently over charges me every single month.

My other two options are dish or some obscure isp with 1mbps speeds.

In this day and age its such a drag to live within a major city especially and be screwed so hard for internet.
>>
>>58832961
might not have ended up so bad if the DNC and Hillary hadn't fucked themselves right in the shitter.
>>
>>58833002
This. Im just retarded.
I lurk, I dont post, so I fuck it up when I do post.
>>
>>58833026
good thing i was talking about something other than net neutrality, dipshit
>>
>>58833028
>>58832961
Why are you panicking? It's the same press that cried about trump being literally Hitler and predicting his loss with 90% likelyhood. The article OP linked is talks about net neutrality being the target but then lists things completely unrelated to net neutrality.

>>58833041
What was the point of writing your post as a response to mine then?
>>
Regardless how you feel about Trump, Hillary/dems would have done exactly the same shit regardless of what she promised, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>58832985
>https://nyti.ms/2kCZSZx
>rural plebs asshurt about Silicon Valley automating their jobs away elected a clueless clementine who is now making damn sure Silicon Valley gets all the spoils of the upcoming AI revolution
You realize that Silicon Valley is in the middle of a bubble right now that could burst any minute right?. Also, automation literally always has been around since the 1850s. Automations isn't taking anyone's jobs. It's things like NAFTA and the TPP which are taking our jobs away, which Trump essentially made sure were they were either rejected in full or about to be renegotiated. At least read up on politics/history before shitposting, euroshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIEzfHqwm9s
>>
>>58832765
FAKE NEWS

FCC Chairmain is actually pretty great guy. He's trying to save American business from being bankrupt by corrupt government policies.

Its time to drain the swamp and shut down welfare state.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.