[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/GPU/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Proof.jpg (590KB, 3265x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
590KB, 3265x1043px
Pic is proof for those that didn't believe me.

EVGA rocks, sharing this not to brag, but giving them more positive publicity which I hope doesn't result in a surge of abusers.

On that note, I didn't abuse the system or fish for an upgrade, card just had a stroke then died the same day and I just wanted a working replacement.

If only I could remember the name of the first person/rep that helped me in their online chat.
>>
>>58828377
Boy I wish I could do something about my fan grinding MSI 560 Ti
>>
>>58829092

that's old enough to have a 10 year warranty, but that may only have been available to 580's
>>
>>58828377
when my 8800 gts broke after about 3 years of use they sent me two broken 8800 in a row (at the time people were getting 460 as replacement) and finally the third time they sent me a 450.
>>
>>58828377
Not bad. Shame their 1070 gtx was a literal housefire which kept me from buying it. I'm still sticking to Asus, at least they werk.
>>
>>58829223

Yeah I was told this is a 1070 without the housefire issues.
>>
>>58829259
Yea 980 Ti is 1070 tier 2%+/-. Will see about the gimping though, hope Nvidia proves to people that Kepler was just a fuck up caused by change in game engines.
>>
>>58829286
> 2%+/-

I feel dumb, does that mean withing 2% give or take ?

I lost one DVI port so I have one of my 3 displays using HDMI (the only other pc one that isn't the main one), but I need another HDMI slot to connect to the TV, but all that's left are Display Ports, will there be an issue with a DP to HDMI cable ?
>>
>>58829364
>>58829286
>I feel dumb, does that mean withing 2% give or take ?

Not him, but yes. I have literally never seen anyone put the ± after the number though.
>>
>>58829410
It's a Russian thing, I'm here just to hack your computers, no offense.
>>
>>58828377
>they didn´t have any of those 780s in storage so you got a newer one
nice for you
though i prefer to buying hardware that doesn´t break so much as to give the company that sells it a "return policy reputation"
>>
>>58829438
You can't hack me, faggot, I have Norton Security.
>>
>>58829191
i mean, you got something good in the end
>>
>>58829514
8800 gts was considered a high range card. 450 is a mid range card.

yeah, it's better in the sense that it's newer, but it's in a worse tier.
>>
>>58829092
I RMA'd my GTX580 with MSI and they sent me a 680 upgrade
>>
>>58829874
It's was 2011 purchase, there's no way that MSI shit isn't in warranty anymore.
>>
>>58829467

Easily could have given him a 1060 3gb or 980
>>
I'll stick with sapphire.
>>
>>58830901

This isn't a pokemon thread
>>
Will running a GPU in PCI-E 2.0 8x matter vs 16x ?
>>
8800 gts died after about 5 years. They sent me a 8800 ultra at first, that one was DOA, so they sent out a 9800 gt in the end.

>>58829830
evga doesn't promise a teir replacement. It has always been a replacement for something at least the same performance.
>Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.
>>
When my 465 Died they gave me a 570.
>>
>>58831041
Sapphire is the superior gpu you dense Fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.