[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump will make programming great again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 27

File: pajeets.png (664KB, 648x765px) Image search: [Google]
pajeets.png
664KB, 648x765px
Trump will make programming great again.
>>
>>58825634
This guy fulfilled half of his promises in first week. Really makes me think.

Also fuck all those 3rd world country animals coming over and working for peanuts. If they can train dumb animals to do monkey jobs then they sure as fuck can train all those losers in USA.
>>
Well hopefully this means my salary will go up.
>>
>>58825685
Hopefully they dont find a new breed of code monkeys to outsource work, and we should see an increase in available positions. The demand for any kind of programmer is currently laughable, something has to be done to get americans back into this line of work.

Truly, Trump will make this job great again. Junior programmers are going to be given a chance to do the work pajeet had been doing his entire life and learn something new. Openings are going to show up everywhere. Senior programmers are going to increase in rarity, and salaries will follow since cheap labor wont be a thing anymore.

Good labor will become the norm. Talent will be paised and paid for. I never though I would see this happen. I though the industry was gone for good.

What a timeline.
>>
Gee wiz companies that abuse H1B visas are upset that the abuse is going to be stopped and they will be forced to hire domestic grads.
>>
>>58825685
It will go down, but at least you will have a job.
>>
>>58825897
why would it go down ?
>>
>Oh no we can't import cheap Pajeets for 1/10th of the salary we're meant to pay a domestic programmer
And they call _us_ kikes.
>>
>Unelected mega tech corporations influencing the laws of this country
>>
>>58826422
Remember : most of them are run by kikes. The shadow government cant be far away from the mega corporations making our social media.
>>
Sorry neets, you still won't be able to find a job.

But I enjoy all the salty tears of you guys so desperate to find your place in the world. Must suck to realize that nothing will ever work out the way your bigoted mind wants it to. :3
>>
>>58826847
So much denial, but I understand how you feel pajeet. It must suck to have to work for half the salary a normal person deserves just so you can get a job, but your days are numbered.

Quality is about to win over Quantity. You did a good job laying out the boring parts pajeet, now its time for real developers to take over.
>>
>>58825634
salary of programmers in america goes up

less programmers in canada

my salary goes up

thanks trump
>>
>>58826892
MAGA
>>
>Trump

The immigration ban won't effect tech companies and the H1B thing is from a democraft in california.
>>
>>58826904
Yea I'm sure why people are tying the Muslim ban to the H1B visa crack down. They are not even remotely related.
>>
>>58826422
>unelected by the American people mega corporation owner influencing laws of this country
>>
Idiot.

They are being imported for a reason. You really think companies would rather go through the whole process of obtaining a visa just to obtain a worker from 1000s of miles away for no reason?

Do you have any idea what cost/benefit analysis is, brainlet?

They are being imported precisely because there is a restriction on the labour supply in the home market.
>>
>>58825634
>again
>Implying this industry comprised entirely of leftist, shit-heels and slouches, was ever great.
>>
>>58825634
Obama did the same shit when he came into office.
As you can see Social media and the Media in general have a huge effect on people now compared to 8 years ago. Plus the countries on the ban list aren't the top ones for muslim immigration.

Social media is the ultimate weapon especially with all the idiots believing everything they read on the internet and see on TV.
>>
>>58826992
>They are being imported precisely because there is a restriction on the labour supply in the home market.

Pajeets dont ever need to get promoted. They are happy writing the same code all over again and they know they have no actual value when it comes down to it. This is why they work for nothing.

The only restriction on the home market is the fact that a bunch of pajeets will gladly do your job faster and for less money.
>>
>>58825676
Then 2 weeks will be enough of him. Defeating ISIS can be solved with nuking down Raqqa to the shit. Just to feel the power of the kike technology.
>>
File: nylonhairman.jpg (21KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
nylonhairman.jpg
21KB, 460x259px
>>58826991
>unelected
>>
>>58825676

>If they can train dumb animals to do monkey jobs then they sure as fuck can train all those losers in USA.

Why do Americans think Cletus is fucking waiting around wanting to study programming or computer science? Why do you think this is about the fact they CAN train Cletus? He's not going after that programming job, he does not want it. Pajeet wants it though.

What are you going to do, force people to work things so immigrants who do it out of choice have no way of competing with the natives?

You people are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>58825634
>obama bans immigrants
>no one says anything
>trump bans immigrants
>WOW WTF COMPLETELY UNHEARD OF #NOTMYPRES
>>
>>58827159
Because you assume Cletus is an old man rather than a guy outta high school or college wanting to get a job. Provided, you can't force people to like logic-based tasks, but the indians aren't doing any better. Might as well get over the language and cultural barrier and teach people how stuff work. It's not like we're asking people to build a new engine here. And more advanced jobs will always be filled by the competent.
>>
Doubtful. He'll be impeached and if not any ban will be struck down.
>>
File: 1466555501596.jpg (14KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466555501596.jpg
14KB, 500x400px
Can someone tell me why everyone over at hackernews are such retards when it comes to politics? Is it because they've lived around Silicon valley and seattle too long?
>>
>>58827246
>impeached
for what?

>>58827260
yes they've pretty much swallowed every liberal political stance on everything

They're as clickbaity and fake as CNN
>>
>>58827159
>so immigrants who do it out of choice have no way of competing with the natives

There are plenty of programmers out of work in the US just WAITING for pajeets to stop taking their jobs. How many junior programmers could be trained by simply removing these jobs from the hands of pajeets in some third world country and putting CS students in these positions ?

Why the fuck does every pajeet on this imageboard somehow believes they have an exclusivity on the american job market ? You dont see indian companies go out of their way to outsource jobs to america, so you cant understand how bad it feels to be a trained programmer and know that you would have a job if it were not for the fact that some nigger in some shithole can do it for half the price you are asking.

If you want to compete with in american job market you either are an American or you bring something of value.

Thanks to Trump, the market for cheap outsourced labor is on the verge of collapse, and your days are numbered.
>>
>>58827276
Kinda sucks. I felt like hackernews was a good place to get some good general news from on tech shit, but it seems like I might have to depend on forbes for the time being. I just want a tech site that doesn't talk any political shit except for when in context of affecting the industry.
>>
>>58827290
>he doesn't understand how this effects the tech industry

Just stick to CNET. That's more your style.
>>
>>58827311
I know how it affects it, but I was moreso speaking of when hackernews got into the political trap over the past two years. The comment sections are cancer a lot of the time. You'd think people with some amount of intelligence can see things pass the surface, but then I realize they're just spouting off knowledge with no wisdom behind it.
>>
>>58827290
They play CNN in my breakroom at work and its the stupidest shit I read on their headline every day. Every fucking day for the last 3 weeks has been "trump said something PUBLIC OUTRAGE" bullshit with 4 commentators discussing the equivalent of "what did he mean by this?" with all these extraneous and retarded interpretations from other episodes of "trump said something" monologue
>>
>>58825676
>Also fuck all those 3rd world country animals coming over and working for peanuts.
I only support Trump on this one issue.I can't wrap my head around why my fellow liberals would support corporate sponsored slavery.Set these poor souls free and return them to their places of origin.
>>
It is racist to ban Muslims

Trumps law is unconstitutional and evildoing
>>
>>58827331
Political nuance is a lost art.
>>
>>58827406
>mudslims are a race
Libtards, everyone.
go cry on Tumblr about gender issues.
>>
>>58827159
>force people to work things so immigrants who do it out of choice have no way of competing with the natives
so literally india?
>>
>>58827311
>effects
Back to the loo Pajeet
>>
I can't wait until all you short sighted xenophobes are forced to pay the consequences for this. Trump is just going to force companies to leave America because they don't want to be bullied into achieving Trump's political goals.
>>
>>58826881
In 2020, you'll still be posting to this awful website while blaming everyone else for your poor choices.

Enjoy!~
>>
>>58827377
but working for american companies is the only way they can make a living in their literal shithole
>>
>>58827278
>There are plenty of programmers out of work in the US just WAITING for pajeets to stop taking their jobs.
Such as?
>inb4 anecdotal evidence
>>
>>58827377
I am an American born Indian and I wholeheartedly agree. Our men are being used and abused by the likes of Microsoft and Google, while our women in the homeland are seen as nothing more than sources for medical skeletons.Sometimes the answers don't always come from an attractive concept.
>>
>>58827458
>companies leaving america

Yes, I'm sure Google and so will leave the the country that has given them their financial freedom. Please let it happen.
>>
>>58825852
I hear how H1Bs are getting Americans replaced by foreigners but I rarely see evidence of it. Especially considering how they're still capped.
>>
>>58827487
Trump is a threat to their financial freedom. Why should companies leave to countries with more favorable economic conditions?
>>
>>58827519
Because google still has financial freedom. You misunderstood my post.
>>
>>58827162
>obama bans immigrants
http://www.snopes.com/president-obama-ban-muslims-2011/
God, /pol/, why are you so fucking retarded?
>>
>>58827487
This. Google has it's dick so firmly embedded in our nations politics, it would take a crane to get it out.
>>
File: mid.png (69KB, 316x454px) Image search: [Google]
mid.png
69KB, 316x454px
Fuck off all of you, polacks and pajeets, you are the reason this board has gone to shit. I just want a fun board to shit talk on technology without all this identity politics crappery.

Go fuck yourselves over and over and over.
>>
>>58827543
Just hide the thread. Or report it instead.
>>
>>58827519
Companies can leave, more power to them. I want trump to not give them any free rides for not being based in america, tax them and remove benefits from them.
>>
>>58827106
>The only restriction on the home market is the fact that a bunch of pajeets will gladly do your job faster and for less money.

Complete fabrication when considering the living costs in California.
>>
>>58827553
Trump said on the campaign that high corporate taxes are a bad thing and promised to cut them to like 15% iirc.
>>
>>58827553
So you'd rather get rid of companies worth hundreds of billions and bring in just as much in tax revenues just because you *might* not get a job?
>>
>>58827581
Not to mention

>do the job faster

top kek. Pajeets waste a lot of money and time simply not knowing what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>58827470
I dont need evidence. Its basic logic that cheap labor wins in the lower tier of the job market. McDonalds hires teenagers and fires them as soon as they start asking for promotions.

As a boss would you rather :

>Remotely Hire Abdul Pajeet, 5 years experience, $5 / Hour
>Hire and Train John Smith, Fresh out of college , $10 / Hour

Why are you assuming that there are no American programmers ? Indians arent the only faggots capable of programming, you just do it for a salary that no american can live on.

Thankfully, rice is fucking cheap.
>>
>>58827592
Guarantee none of that money is actually going toward helping the country.
>>
>>58827590
Yes,but only for those who cooperate.
>>
>>58827543
>I just want a fun board to shit talk on technology without all this identity politics crappery.

Nah, you probably just want another board where you can avatarpost with anime pictures and join desktop threads to circlejerk about which distro of Autism you are using.
>>
>>58827603
>I dont need evidence
Drumpfkins in a nutshell
>>
>>58827594
Wrong, pajeets basically assemble pieces of open source code until they have something that barely works. They do it fast, but they do it cheap.
>>
>>58827631
>you need evidence that a company wants to pay less on labor
>>
>>58827603
>I dont need evidence
But you do. And how would anything Trump do change the fact that Google can remote hire?
>>
>>58827615
You realize how dangerous of a precedent this sets?
>company x sees they can effectively threaten the government to get preferential treatment by pretending they wanted to leave the country
>now government revenue is drastically reduced because the government is picking winners and losers in the market
>>
>>58827631
>>58827662
>You need evidence to argue

Alright then, where is your evidence for the apparent lack of American programmers ?
>>
>>58827642
Fast doesnt mean it works. I know this working in Dallas.
>>
>>58827648
If Pajeets are so incompetent as you claim, it would be worth it for companies to spend more on more competent workers because they're more productive.
>>
>>58827668
It's just that, apparent. The majority of programmers are still American.
>>
>>58827682
I said barely works. Its not exactly solid or idiot proof code, especially if pajeet was working on building a library that's going to be used by your employees

>>58827695
>it would be worth it for companies to spend more on more competent workers because they're more productive.

top kek you have no idea how to actually run a business.
>>
>>58827667
>>company x sees they can effectively threaten the government to get preferential treatment by pretending they wanted to leave the country

Except if they leave the country, they're going to get tariffs up their ass.
>>
>>58827695
No because they can just chew them up and spit them out if they don't do it right. They work for pennies on the dollar. An american programmer wants to make at least 80k a year while a pajeet in india will work for a few fucking dollars a day
>>
>>58827695
Companies have no idea what competent coders mean.
>>
>>58827667
>threaten the government to get preferential treatment
No,that's not how it works.Sleazy foreign tax shelters and shit like moving factories to Mexico are the main targets.
>>
>>58827711
>Where is your evidence ?
>Hurr durr I dont need any look outside its obvious !

Cant believe I fell for such blatant bait.
>>
>>58827607
How so? Paying jobs don't help the country?
>>
>>58827603
India has over 1 billion people in it, US around 320 million people.
You realize that most pajeets are trying to get into tech and want to leave to the US it's a race in Delhi.
>>
>>58827717
At least with american workers, you can get good quality work, especially if the guy just came from college. He might not be as experienced, but I know for sure he can catch up better than indians forcing themselves into computer jobs.
>>
>>58827731
I know right? It's so dumb when people make claims without any supporting facts.
>>
>>58827715
Which is just going to hurt American workers because those companies are no longer providing billions of dollars for our economy or employing our workers, and now our workers have to pay more for products.
>>
>>58827769
What economy are these companies actually helping? Last I checked, all they're doing is helping their iklings over on the west coast. Nothing that do has made life better at all for everywhere else in the country.
>>
>>58827713
Do you run a business?

>>58827717
We're talking about h1b workers vs native born Americans. H1b workers get higher than average salaries for the US as a whole.
>>
>>58827769
>company takes work out of the country
>ok punish them for it
>NO! that'll hurt the workers they abandoned
>>
>>58827769
They lose their competitive edge, American workers lose nothing, provided they don't purchase said companies products.
>>
>>58827721
You sound like a worthless NEET trying to rationalize why you can't get a job without blaming yourself.
>>
>>58827769
Also, it just blows back because the affected country's currency devalues, essentially offsetting whatever the tariff does.
>>
>>58827810
I work for a tech company in dallas, faggot. I know exactly how the ecosystem between coder and management works.
>>
>>58827803
That's literally how it works. Tariffs have always hurt both economies in trade.
>>
>>58827810
I'd say that's what everyone here is like, but if their understanding of economics is like their understanding of programming, or any other STEM field, it's no wonder a Pajeet is replacing them.
>>
>>58827825
You just sound bitter that you didn't get a raise or whatever and blame the immigrants instead of yourself.
>>
>>58827828
WOOOOOOOOOOOO! SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!
>>
>>58827827
source?
>inb4 lazare effect from voodoo economics gw bush
>>
>>58827846
Not at all. I'm just being real. Americans replacing outsourced work as far as coding is concerned will be a great benefit.
>>
>>58827848
https://youtu.be/4XQXiCLzyAw
It's the best I can come up with ATM. I'm out in public right now so I don't have time to look up anything else.
>>
>>58827868
lmao
>>
>>58827813
Obama placed a tariff on Chinese tires to save American jobs. China retaliated by putting a tariff on chickens, and it cost the US chicken industry a billion dollars. Tariffs. Do. Not. Work.
>>
>>58827872
No I asked for a real source not some fucking marketing video "crash cource econ" shit
>>
>>58827910
And yet it's been a better source than "it's just logic".
>>
>>58827915
>better source
no this "source" is like a highschool kid arguing for weed legalization citing a rando website that supports it
>>
>>58827910
Cuck
>>
>>58827941
>you're a cuck for rejecting shit sources
>>
>>58827910
What, do you want a fucking research paper? Some retard on youtube has better knowledge than you if you don't understand how tariffs work.
>>
>>58827947
Double cuck
>>
>>58827901
>Tariffs. Do. Not. Work.
Okay, so we only get rid rid of the Pajeets.It's still a win.
>>
>>58827991
Yep, we act on your hatred on the expense of the economy.
>>
>>58827999
What economy, pajeet?
>>
>>58825634
Do they even know what they're protesting? I mean, these are the same companies that are advancing the botnet technology used in a lot of our tech gadgets.
>>
>>58827159

So no one in America wants to study STEM? Haha, no. You are so full of shit your streets are brown.

At least Mexicans have the plausible deniability of saying American kids dont want to do yardwork but this is a whole new level of bullshit.
>>
>Muslim ban
People are fucking stupid. Also, foreigners don't have the right to enter the U.S. whenever they please.
>>
>>58828030
The 16 trillion dollar one, smart guy. Or if we're just focused on tech, it accounts to about 7% of that, about 1.12 trillion.
>>
>>58828067
So tell me, where does the money from tech go? I'm waiting for you to say to any state other than NY, WA, and CA.
>>
File: 1485896467307.jpg (529KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485896467307.jpg
529KB, 800x820px
>>58827159
>Cletus
well considering pajeets are the cletuses of india, i guess there must truly be a buttloads of cletuses here in the US wanting to get into the tech industry.

oh wait there are.

t. underage & bait cletus from north carolina.

>my dad works for redhat and the amount of pajeets that have flooded in to replace americans on h1b-visas
he was telling me awhile ago they typically make 10-15k less than the equivalent american on average.
>>
>>58827999
It's not hatred.This country is a mess, with limited resources.I don't know about you, but I've maintained a job since I was 15 years old and have paid into the "System" for 20 years.Having been born into poverty myself, my future (in terms of retirement and job stability) looks very grim when things like social security are being threatened.Why do you people hate your fellow Americans so much?
>>
File: 1486116457477.jpg (102KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1486116457477.jpg
102KB, 680x697px
>>58828083
oh and the pajeet population has grown they have their own travel site for NC.

http://www.ncindians.com/
>>
>>58828058
They do if they were approved beforehand like literally the majority of the people who were caught up in the muslim ban.
>>
>>58828125
People who are actually citizens do, not tourists.
>>
>>58828083
Pajeets are the cream of the crop of India. India has an average IQ of 82. The average salary of Indian Americans is over $100,000 a year.
>>
File: 1485627110846.jpg (231KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485627110846.jpg
231KB, 800x820px
>>58828125
no, they don't. entering this country as a non citizen is a privilege, not a right. a resident is not a citizen. at most they're equivalent as a second class citizen.
>>
File: 1484451449814.jpg (57KB, 929x658px) Image search: [Google]
1484451449814.jpg
57KB, 929x658px
>>58825634
Is this even a /g/ post?
>>
File: 1486358115514.png (206KB, 617x624px) Image search: [Google]
1486358115514.png
206KB, 617x624px
>>58828167
>Pajeets are the cream of the crop of India.
doesn't take much to reach the cream of the top when the bar is set low.
>hurrr my source states high iq for these pajeets
and my source said hillary had a 99% chance of winning and the falcons had a 91% chance of winning.

oh
wait
>>
>>58828224
The Hillary has a 99% chance of winning came from weeks before the election. Trump had around a 30% chance of winning close to election day, which isn't even close to impossible.
>>
File: 1463709443489.png (139KB, 299x432px) Image search: [Google]
1463709443489.png
139KB, 299x432px
>>58827331
Try getting an app for your phone and changing the channel to Fox, just to fuck with people.
>>
File: navajo2.jpg (18KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
navajo2.jpg
18KB, 300x190px
>>58828167
>The average salary of Indian Americans is over $100,000 a year.
Curious. What Tribe are we talking about here? Because that definitely isn't the situation in my region.
>>
>>58828264
It's been hundreds of years since we realized native Americans were Indians. This stopped being funny generations ago.
>>
>>58828074
To the workers they hire, who then contribute to the economy as a whole. Do you know why those states are so rich and have these high paying jobs? Because the local education provides for these jobs. It would be counter intuitive to be that far away from those high quality schools.
>>58828094
But I don't. Why do you need to hate someone to love this country? It's not the foreigners who made your life shit, it's the kind of people like Trump, who constantly shit on the middle and lower class for the sake of themselves and their good buddies. And yourself. I don't know what situation you are in but you always have some form of control. Afraid of retiring poor? Start saving now. My brother joined the military, he got a stable job, good educational prospects when he gets out due to the GI Bill, and has already started to save for his retirement. But that's just one suggestion. I don't know your situation.
>>
>2009 at az state obama gave a speech to us
>told us industrial jobs are no more and we need to evolve and go into STEM, education, and the arts.
>was like pshh went into STEM beforehand. i got this.
>major in engineering and architecture
>recession goes into full swing
>no one wants to build anything
>can't find work after graduating
>work at jcpenney for three years
>economy starts to do somewhat better
>some new stuff being built
>4 years of no experience in my degree
>pajeets have entered the field since graduating
>competition now has skyrocketed
th-thanks globalization.

anyone else from phx?
>>
>>58827470
me
>>
File: jer01nov14BAZ.jpg (122KB, 1500x1054px) Image search: [Google]
jer01nov14BAZ.jpg
122KB, 1500x1054px
It's been a while since corporate Jews were this buttblasted. This should make up for any possible anti-privacy policies he might issue, not that theyd affect me anyway as I'm not a US citizen
>>
>>58828288
>To the workers they hire, who then contribute to the economy as a whole. Do you know why those states are so rich and have these high paying jobs? Because the local education provides for these jobs. It would be counter intuitive to be that far away from those high quality schools.

The average CS student graduates from states where those tech jobs are not located. Most tech people move to these states for the work there, so as far as providing this high quality work you're talking about, WA or CA aren't the only places in the world to give good computer education. In fact, the better education centers have always been in the midwest and the east coast, such as Texas and MIT.
>>
>>58828289
I'm from Phoenix. The recession hit before Obama was inaugurated too.
>>
File: .png (30KB, 1093x425px) Image search: [Google]
.png
30KB, 1093x425px
>>58828242
Straight from the NYT
>>
>>58825676
>This guy fulfilled half of his promises in first week. Really makes me think.

You should add some critical to that thinking you're doing. He hasnt fulfilled anything yet. Has not actually deregulated anything despite his meaningless "2 for 1" thing, has not actually affected the ACA, has not actually built a wall, etc. And if you believe what he is now saying about the travel ban, it is not a muslim ban. So he has ironically failed to fulfill his promise to implement a muslim ban.

Obama signed an order right away to close Guantanamo, one of his major promises. 8 years after "fulfilling" that promise with an executive order, its still open. Please pay attention to what Trump actually accomplishes, not just what he wishes were true.
>>
>>58828359
NYT is just one poll, and 15% chance is far from impossible. Again, considering he lost the popular vote, a 15% chance is reasonable.
>>
>>58828288
>It's not the foreigners who made your life shit
It's the lack of decent work that makes our lives shit.Let's let the world sponge off of us, while the experts are predicting we'll all be replaced by machines in 30 years! Great idea!
>>
File: .jpg (52KB, 605x490px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
52KB, 605x490px
>>58828391
Stright from HuffPo
>>
File: hillary-crying-575x384.jpg (31KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-crying-575x384.jpg
31KB, 575x384px
>>58828242
>but but it was before!
>she only had a 80% chance!
>trump only had a 28% chance!
>wahhhh
>muh hillary
its cool you enjoy pajeets and maximizing profits for corporations. you'll change your tone when the pajeets come for you next. most do outside of the diehards soros loving useful idiots. you have no clue how easy it is for a company to write off citizens as simply unqualified when in reality the reason is all because of the cost of hiring the citizen vs the pajeet.
>http://articles.latimes.com/2004/oct/04/opinion/oe-ehrenfeld4
>>
>>58828404

Anoher Liberal outlet?

What next, CNN?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170206-170100.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170206-170100.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>58828404
Straight from Fox news.
>>
>>58828402
This. At least give blue collars a fighting chance in the future.If you don't like them now, you really won't like them when they're homeless and starving.
>>
>>58827713
The company I work for had a team of pajeets but the quality of code they produced, the time difference, and overall pain in the ass to express design ended up costing too much after crunching the numbers. This is the case with many tech companies in the Midwest. As long as the Cali fags stay where they're at I won't ever have to be concerned about job placement.
>>
>>58828437
80+28 =108%.

>Drumpfkins in charge of math
>>
>>58828457
>>58828452
>>58828479
zero argument
discarded
>>
>>58828404
Huffington post is crap though.

The polls correctly predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote. She lost in four states that tipped it in Trump's favor in the electoral college. Something that is very difficult to account for.
>>
>>58828493
Not an argument, cuck.
>>
>>58828493

Not even liberals think Huffington Post is anything more than a blog.

Youre not fooling anyone.
>>
>>58828497
>Something that is very difficult to account for.
And perhaps, this is why they should not have been preaching their predictions as if they were the gospel.
>>
>>58828332
i realized that shortly after getting my head out of my ass after graduation. while in school i was in blissful ignorance. i'm to rooted into this state to afford trying to leave to seek employment in other states. nearly all my friends from college got butt blasted by the recession. it really hit us hard if you didn't get blessed with employment during the recession. my best friend got hired at the new farmers location on tempe town lake as an editorial to look over insurance documents to check for errors six years after graduating in a BA in journalism and minor in english.... he makes an amazing 37k a year.
>>
>>58826099
The companies wont suddenly pay you more because they can't find Indians to hire.
>>
File: 1485646227227.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485646227227.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>58828479
>he actually added the numbers together to check
since you're actually that mad see if these numbers add up too 100.
>85%
>9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
>>
>>58828553
People wanted the predictions though and polling is usually correct it just wasn't in this particular case because the margins were so thin, less than a hundred thousand in a few states. I heard there were actually more people who left their ballot blank or wrote stuff like "Mickey Mouse" than people who voted for Trump over Hillary.
>>
>>58828590
>can't find Indians to hire
its a start when they finally start hiring americans period.
>>
>>58828597
You don't have to be mad to notice that.
>>
>>58828604
>People wanted the predictions
of course they did. they plastered them non stop 24/7 to try to demoralize trump supporters from voting
>hurr why vote drumpf lost HAHAHAHA
>NATE SILVER IS A GOD. HES NEVER WRONG
>HAHAHAH DRUMPF LOST YOU IDIOITS
>HAHAHA YOU DENYING THE SCIENCE BEHIND STATICS! YOU THINK HE WIN? LOLOL YOU'RE AN IDIOT. L2SCIENCE YOU CHRISTIAN FAGS
>OMG YOU HATE SCIENCE THE POLLS DON'T LIE. THEY ARE VERY THOROUGH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx7_yz6Jusk
>>
>>58828604
>I heard there were actually more people who left their ballot blank or wrote stuff like "Mickey Mouse" than people who voted for Trump over Hillary.
Probably.Something,something,Giant Douche,something, something, Turd Sandwich.
>>
>>58826892
wont there be more programmers in canada? microsoft just expanded in vancouver, h1b's might get canceled, so only more expansion into canada?
>>
>>58828679
>>NATE SILVER IS A GOD. HES NEVER WRONG
Nate Silver is not actually a pollster, his site is an aggregator for various polls and his site actually gave Trump the largest odds of winning at like 30% or something
>>
>>58828279
Fuck you, Drumpfkin.If anyone should be bitching about getting screwed, it's my people.
>>
>>58828629
as hillary said herself
>what difference does it make
polls where still terribly wrong and she lost badly with the biggest bitch slap. rust belt giving the entire democrat party the middle finger for abandoning them. americans.need.jobs. stop importing pajeets. stop shitting all over the middle class. put americans back to work. we need factory type work since that's what most people in this world are only capable of doing.

looking at all the liberal art majors. last i saw 30-50% of college goers are in a liberal arts major. you know why they go into liberal arts instead of stem? well something liberals love spewing about. science. most people fall into a U curve. most people, are, do i dare actually say it? average. nothing special nor unique. they are pure average. not terrible. not great. their minds are a sponge and they can easily learn a task. a skill. and reproduce it. they're not thinkers. they're not theorycrafters. just good, average workers. they're not wired for stem. if factory work still existed they would have went into the factories like their parents and grandparents did. but they can't. there is no longer any decent paying work for average people. we shipped that overseas to china for that glorious slave labor equivalent labor force. which is funny. we can all admit why companies setup shop in china, but we can't admit thats the very reason why the tech giants in the US are importing pajeets for. there is a lot more that goes into than just pure salary. pajeets are also cheaper on many other fronts.
>>
I don't give a flying fuck about chinks and pajeets. Also I hate Trump.
However I don't fail to see the silver lining. If European programmers will stop working in burgerstan that could mean a technology golden age for the EU. That's great news.
>>
File: nzPEnbd.jpg (227KB, 690x2622px) Image search: [Google]
nzPEnbd.jpg
227KB, 690x2622px
>>58828725
hi nate
>>
File: 17-28-34.png (531KB, 797x1100px) Image search: [Google]
17-28-34.png
531KB, 797x1100px
>>58828843
> golden age for the EU
yes for all the peaceful refugees
>>
>>58828802
>polls where still terribly wrong and she lost badly with the biggest bitch slap.
Except she won. She lost a few key states which tipped the electoral votes in Trump's favor but Trump lost overall which was correctly predicted by polling.
>>
>>58828904
Nothing to do with the tech industry. Nice flame there
>>
>>58828802
Trump correctly addressed the problem, but the solution is wrong. Threatening a trade war with China and every other country is only going to hurt us. The US is the most invested in country in the world. People invest more into us than into China. We're losing jobs to automation, not the Chinese. Trump has said nothing about punishing corporations that fire workers and replace them with machines.

And no, Pajeets make $100,000+ a year. They're not driving down your wages. They come here because most Americans are average, and silicon valley needs the best of the best from around the world.n
>>
File: 1461156770321.jpg (74KB, 739x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461156770321.jpg
74KB, 739x600px
>>58828927
you people are really delusional after all.
>i'll continue to bite
>pro tip, trump was winning the popular vote the entire night until california got called. that's what tipped it in her favor and kept her lead.
>pro tip, the disparity between votes for hillary and votes for trump in california was so large that you literately can take 3 million votes away from hillary, not even give them to trump, and hillary STILL wins california and trump wins the national popular vote.
>actually you can go as far as taking 3.5 million votes away from her in california and she still wins CA but loses the national popular vote.
>that's with ALL the other states 100% called, yes even the other liberal shitholes like washington.
>that's how much that one fucking state helped her.
so yeah she won if you think CA, and CA alone represents the rest of the united states when that state doesn't even look like the rest of the united states.
>>
>>58828943
>nothing to do
yes, yes it does. its who that will be taking those jobs :)
>>
>>58829014
How long he lead is irrelevant, it's not a race it's a count of how many votes they had. Also some states were still counting votes like a week later.

Protip: Hillary won more than California. Don't pretend like California is all she won and California is a huge state don't pretend like their vote is irrelevant.
>>
>>58827109
I hope someone does something that causes you a significant amount of harm and personal distress because of retaliation against a group you have nothing to do with.

That's what you're proposing.
>>
>>58826992
They don't do shit, there are entire recruiting companies dedicated to doing all of the work. After payroll and fees these people are still 60% of the cost of domestic and better yet, they fall largely outside of labor regulations. On top of that, most are forced to work extra hours by their employers under threat of being sent home if they don't comply.

This program was created to fulfill the needs of companies looking for elite staff, people that are actually rare. It has been twisted way beyond its original intention.
>>
>>58829118
>pro tip
>its only because of CA she had the popular vote lead.
>you can honestly take 3.5 million votes away from her that she received in CA and she still wins CA over trump but loses the national popular vote
>it was solely CA alone that gave her that boost in the national popular vote
>and no, its not a count of how many votes.
>all the other states in this regard are irrelevant because none of them compared to not only the shear amount of votes she received from CA but the massive gap between the amount she received in CA and what trump received.
>the general election is based off of electoral count which she lost badly. trump won with over 300. he won it with a landslide. more than any predictions that predicted him achieving that if he won the electoral college.
>>58828981
>They come here because most Americans are average, and silicon valley needs the best of the best from around the world.n
its funny how delusional you are if you think pajeets are the best of the best. you really have been brainwashed by corporate propaganda.

its the same as the statement "mexicans do the jobs americans won't do." they always leave off the second apart.
>mexicans do the jobs americans won't do for peanuts.

good video out of phoenix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34U07CxVm0
>pei wei raided by sheriff joe. entire store shut down after all the workers where illegal mexicans. americans lined up to apply for those open positions.
>>
File: pol.png (239KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
239KB, 500x500px
>>58825634
>>
>>58829244
I guess we'll find out. If Silicon Valley relocates to other countries because of Trump, you'll be proven wrong. If they stay in America and start putting out higher quality products, you're right.
>>
File: election-rankings.png (437KB, 1067x4622px) Image search: [Google]
election-rankings.png
437KB, 1067x4622px
>>58829244
>>the general election is based off of electoral count which she lost badly. trump won with over 300. he won it with a landslide.
What exactly is this based on?
>>
>>58829274
if trump does as he stated by jacking up import fees and sanctions for companies who leave, they're be put out of business. and if they show their true colors, they deserve to fail. i have no remorse if apple, google or facebook goes under.

actually, i would be thrilled if apple goes under.
>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-22/tim-cook-s-181-billion-headache-apple-s-cash-held-overseas
>apple has 181 billion in pure profit in banks overseas and won't bring the money back because they don't want to pay taxes
>taxes that would go to helping the poor
>taxes that would go to rebuilding americas infrastructure
>taxes that would go to american education
>taxes that would go to the very communities surrounded by apple in northern california
>taxes tha would go into social security
>taxes, taxes, taxes liberals love talking about how we need more, higher taxes and how paying taxes is patriotic according to obama and biden.
>http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26771716/ns/politics-decision_08/t/biden-calls-paying-higher-taxes-patriotic-act/
>bb-b-but they hire pajeets because they're the best!
stop lying to yourself. its all about money in the end.
>>
>>58829330
>IT WAS HER TURN!
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#FUCKAMERICA
>#AMERICANSDONTDESERVEJOBS
>#LETTHEPAJEETSIN
>#AMERICA SUCKS
>NO USA KKK
its ok just continue to listen to your corporate overlords and billionaire overlords like george soros. pajeets so skilled! highly skilled! americans don't deserve jobs! fuck white people they don't need to work!
>>
File: hNJA5iG.jpg (101KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
hNJA5iG.jpg
101KB, 539x960px
>>58829330
(You)
>>
>>58829345
I never said it's not about money. But this kind of populism has fucked over other countries before. As I said, Trump is right about the problem, but wrong about the solution. What he should be doing is increasing the rights of H1b workers so they aren't at the will of their employers nearly as much, and more aggressively enforce existing laws that make it illegal to import workers to lower wages. Hoping entire companies go under (which will just result in non American companies taking their place most of the time) is just immature and short sighted.
>>
>>58829131
Fuck off commie, you lost.
>>
>>58828359
>>58828404
>>58828457
I think >>58828242 was referring specifically to fivethirtyeight/nate silver, since that was the image in >>58828224. I think his final number was around 30%
>>
Donald is the best,
I wanna suck his dick.
I love his red face and I
love his juicy tits
>>
>>58829470

Just an FYI, if corps hired talented homelanders to begin with, they wouldnt have to abuse the foreigners with mail order diplomas.

Also you are horribly wrong. If companies wish to operate in this country and capitalize on our fairer tax rate they should prioritize their country otherwise theres no difference between that and opening sham businesses in other countries to get around tarriffs.

Liberals should be in the same boat as Conservatives here. They want businesses to pay their fair share but dont enforce it because they see the issue as discrimination and not a business being exploitative of its country/state.
>>
>>58828457
Wew lad look at that right wing bias
>>
>>58830967

>Several liberal outlets report overwhelmingly positive for Hillary
>Conservative outlets report close to 50/50
>Trump won the election
>But it is Fox who is biased, not the outlets that reported 99 to 1 in favor of Hillary

Im sure this is bait but wew lad
>>
>>58830939
FORCING companies to prioritize America will never end up well. It never did in the past. Obama out a tariff on Chinese tires, they responded with a tariff on chickens that cost us $1,000,000,000. Populism ruined Latin America and a ton of other countries. If you want companies to prioritize America, then American consumers should force them to via market forces, not bring the government into it.

I don't get what makes America so special that companies should be forced to treat us like special snowflakes. We're just one country, like many others.
>>
>used to be a liberal
>tfw you finally realized the reason big corporations push for immigration is so they can pay us less

How the fuck did I not see this shit before. The love and peace and rah rah refugees are welcome here rah rah rhetoric is really tough to see for what it is: an attempt to gut our pay
>>
>>58831152
yes goy countries are just imaginary lines drawn in the sand

oh and here's your pink slip sorry we fired you so we could hire pajeet to do your job for 1/3rd your salary

you aren't a special snowflake are you? now pull yourself up by the bootstraps and work for pajeet wages
>>
Most h1bs are men..... and women want to start doing more CS and engineering.....

Just train women to do the jobs instead
>>
>>58827711
Top kek mate
>You need evidence
>But I dont, I'm not a Drumpf supporter huehue
>>
>>58831961
Liberals in a nutshell. They dont need evidence because they have the moral high ground.
>>
File: 1483632936493.jpg (97KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483632936493.jpg
97KB, 676x1000px
>>58832427
>anakin.png
>>
>>58828294
Tbh while poo in loos should go, I think the reason you don't have a job isn't because there aren't any, but because you're an unemployable autist.
>>
let's not pretend that demintia ridden oompaloompa knows the first thing about technology. he's doing whatever his toothless inbred flyover country constituents will chant for
>>
Boohoo they will no longer be able to drive wages down by flooding the market with Pajeets and will have to start paying employees their fair share
>>
>muh jobs in 2017
>U6 at less than 10%
lol!
>>
>>58826992
They're getting imported because they can be underpaid for you stupid kike.
>>
>>58827695
You have never worked for a company have you? The higher ups don't actually understand any of the tech shit.
>>
Good get out pajeet
>>
>>58832822
But they understand if their product is getting negative reviews or isn't selling.
>>
>>58827499
>Shit programmer is replaced by a superior one from a foreign country
>Can't find new work because he's so shit
>Complains to /g/ and Stormfront that it's because fornurs took his jerb

lol!
>>
>>58827159

More nuanced point: they'll work effectively for cheap with little complaints. Not only that but theres a massive amount of things that companies want developed more often than not. So pretty much the truth is, it is cheaper to hire Pajeet though Cletus would work for peanuts too. Its just that Cletus would rather sit on his ass in an AC room chugging bud lite and complaining on facebook. Whereas Pajeet barely has access to decent toilets and would accept a paltry 60k to program in a shitty corporate park in VA. Not only that but whoever hires Pajeet has him by the balls and can just leave him high and dry with visa. If somehow Cleetus decides to stop blaming the immigrants and moves to a shitty corporate park, then he suddenly finds himself incentivized to change ships every 2 years for increasing salaries (it works like that in bay area at least). So if your the company, you can troll for cheap, reliable (shit code often times tho) labor. Pajeet gets to work in an area which has infrastructure and some level of safety for a relatively decent wage. Cleetus can go complain to his friends about "dey terk er jerbs" whilst doing nothing at all to attempt to remediate it, since hey the orange man on the TV said the chemical factory would be hiring again.
>>
>>58832993
#America4Pajeetz
#Indiaprogrammersrock
can not waight until racist oran man fole give my family job bi misteak
>>
what i really want is M$ to shop shilling and forcing India to learn ASP.NET. They supply them with shit loads of PC's and promise them if they learn their shitty error prone languages and frameworks, they can come to the US and get jobs. It's a joke. Finding an Indian that doesn't use .net/c# is very rare.
>>
And so in court the companies will have to actually explain WHY they want pajeets.

"Yes we want to hire less expensive americans please thank you"
That'll go down well.
>>
>>58827499
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/judge-says-disney-didnt-violate-visa-laws-in-layoffs.html?_r=0

Disney had a pretty big case of it
>>
>>58832876
>product doesn't sell because it's garbage
>response is to fire more americans because they need to save even more money to keep profits up

And then hopefully they collapse. Or rather, the government in charge in 2024 will bail out apple etc for being 'too big to fail'.
>>
>>58833063
>this is what /g/ actually believes
>>
>>58831250
>The free market doesn't apply to the USA
>>
>>58833059

>nytimes

haven't you learned media is biased as fuck yet? nytimes is left wing as fuck.... they will do anything to make it seem their platform is working and everything is jolly.
>>
>baww trump is forcing us to pay our h1b workers or send them home
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.