[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0b7f32cb17[1].png (44KB, 1005x786px) Image search: [Google]
0b7f32cb17[1].png
44KB, 1005x786px
Just had a scheduled Win10 update that rebooted the computer many times during the update and after that one of my 1TB HDDs stopped showing up in explorer.

Disk management shows it but it has no file system. Also all the options are greyed out. I had like 950GB of stuff there that would be nice to recover, what do?
>>
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (6KB, 135x240px) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
6KB, 135x240px
>>58822494
Yeah I disabled it in device manager, rebooted and enabled again. No help.
>>
Go into CMD line, go to diskpart, and see if the drive is active.
>>
File: cd44987cfc[1].png (11KB, 493x328px) Image search: [Google]
cd44987cfc[1].png
11KB, 493x328px
>>58822557
It shows the disk, but not on the volumes.
>>
File: sadfrogTerminalLooping.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogTerminalLooping.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>58822481
>Check if a Linux live usb can detect it? -> at least you can recover the data, or just do testdisk (windows can has it i believe) and see is something can be done (Be sure to RTFM)
>search the comprehensive and well structured windows forums.
>>
>>58822630
Assign it a volume letter, see if that works.
>>
>>58822481
If the partition header got corrupted, you could try deleting and re-creating the partition with Fdisk. If the start and length match the original partition, this step is non-destructive.

Do this after you've made a bit copy of the entire disk, of course.
>>
>>58822481
fuck off with this shitty bait, you dumb motherfucker.
This picture is literally taken from google image, and you retards still respond to this fuck.
>>
>>58822686
Can't assign a letter since it's not visible in the volume list.

>>58822722
Gonna try this when I get a backup HDD.
>>
>>58822746
Purge yourself, shitlord
>>
>>58822755
Get this hothead outta here.
>>
>>58822481
You Windows 10 faggots deserve what you get. I hope you never recover your data.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.