[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech companies fight back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 34

File: this_kills_the_obscurantism.jpg (307KB, 1920x730px) Image search: [Google]
this_kills_the_obscurantism.jpg
307KB, 1920x730px
>there are people in this board right now who unironically downplay, outright ignore or even openly defend the new administration, even though it's blatantly anti-tech
>>
File: Verizon.png (346KB, 570x317px) Image search: [Google]
Verizon.png
346KB, 570x317px
>this is only gonna get worse now that the FCC is run by an unironical ISP-shill Pajeet with known ties to Verizon who attacked Netflix for using encryption
>encryption is gonna be banned in your lifetime
Please kill me right now.
>>
File: Jewliani.jpg (229KB, 1484x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Jewliani.jpg
229KB, 1484x1073px
>this is now your country's cyber security advisor

I want to get off this ride!
>>
>tech companies fighting as hard as they can to displace american workers

This can only go down well
>>
>>58821510

Nice gospel of envy you got there.

Git gud so you can compete, fagget.
>>
>apple, facebook, google, microsoft, uber, dropbox, pinterest, reddit

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>58821501
>>encryption is gonna be banned in your lifetime
Impossible and not going to happen.

>>58821539
>Git gud so you can compete, fagget.
American workers first, faggot.
>>
>>58821563
>all tech companies decide to move out
>american workers lose bigly
Was that part of your plan?
>>
>>58821666
They'll move back in when trump taxes the crap out of them to import anything into america.
>>
File: Laughing Person Of Color.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Person Of Color.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>there are people who voted for Trump because they thought the SJWs would shut up and conservatives would win the culture war
>>
File: 1486116742286.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1486116742286.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>companies trying to make national policies
Totally not dystopian, lad.
>>
>>58821698
How are you going to tax Google? Most of what they sell isn't physical products, they let people use their services for free and then sell the information they collect.
>>
>>58821713
Tax their income, ya doofus.
>>
>>58821713
Nationwide internet block on their sites/services and allow other companies to fill the void.

I'm not a trump supporter and don't agree with many of his policies, but these large corporations should not be able to reside in the US, receive large US gov tax breaks, and profit off of US citizens if they can't give back by hiring US citizens because they don't want to pay a fair salary.

Companies like Disney, Intel, etc. firing thousands of Americans to be replaced by temporarily imported workers who are willing to work for shit, because shit here is better than shit there, need to be penalized
>>
>>58823126
>Companies like Disney, Intel, etc. firing thousands of Americans to be replaced by temporarily imported workers who are willing to work for shit, because shit here is better than shit there, need to be penalized
/thread

non-nationalists get out
>>
>>58823126
>Companies like Disney, Intel, etc. firing thousands of Americans to be replaced by temporarily imported workers who are willing to work for shit, because shit here is better than shit there, need to be penalized
I say that's perfectly reasonable, I fully agree.
>>
>>58821494
I hate those tech companies tho.
>>
>>58821494
Travel ban from 7 absolute stone age shitholes. Literally nothing of value was lost.

This is just worthless virtue signaling.

Can we come up with any tech from Somalia America desperately needs?
>>
why should we support the modern robber barons
>>
>>58821494
OH NOES THE OLIGARCHS ARE REVOLTING AFTER THEIR CHEEP LABOR IS GONE
>>
File: 20170206_105639.jpg (308KB, 678x853px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_105639.jpg
308KB, 678x853px
>>58821494
According to my calculations, OP is a faggot.
>>
Whites immigrated from Europe hundreds of years ago and fought and died to build a nation but because the constitution was poorly written and open to much interpretation now anyone that makes it here on a banana boat is somehow entitled to the pie the white man baked.
>>
>how dare a country not allow non-citizens to enter the country!
>it's literally a human right to go to whatever country you want even if they don't want you!
>>
>>58823297
Bro its people with legit visas, if that wasn't a part of the ban I don't think people would give a shit
>>
File: 1485805803638.jpg (49KB, 572x694px) Image search: [Google]
1485805803638.jpg
49KB, 572x694px
>>58823196

Nice bluepill, you fucking kike.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02/04/trump-will-not-ban-israelis-born-in-arab-or-muslim-states/
>>
>>58822972
From out of the country?
>>
File: trip to murka.gif (2MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
trip to murka.gif
2MB, 256x144px
lol amerifats
>>
File: 1478520136973.jpg (137KB, 720x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1478520136973.jpg
137KB, 720x1100px
>>58821507
>>58821501
>>58821494
>>58821539
>this board is now full of ctr/crew shills who left /pol/

It's ironic when they tell you to go back to /pol/, the place they came from.
>>
>>58823692
>trump going full retard
>i-it's shills
>>
>>58823643
That image is misleading.

Iran's "The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran" is Rothschild owned.

Central Bank of Iraq is Rothschild owned.

Central Bank of Yemen, Bank of Sudan, Central Bank of Libya, and Bank of Sudan are all Rothschild owned. Only Somalia and Syria don't have centralized banks owned by a Rothschild.
>>
>>58823772
I said Sudan's twice. Oops.
>>
>>58823692
T. Drumpftoddler
>>
>>58821494
>lowest population employment participation rate since Jimmy Carter
>"It is estimated that 37% of the workforce in Silicon Valley consists of immigrants."

Not only do I defend this administration, I hope he drops a fucking hammer on silicon valley.

* No more H1B visas.
* H1B visa review. Many need to go back.
* No more loopholes for companies like Disney and SCE to fire American employees.
* Hard limits on offshoring. You want to sell in America? Build in America.
* Equal pay and rights for H1B workers we allow to stay, including the right to change companies. No more Zuckerberg's becoming rich off 80hr work week immigrant slave labor conditions.

Fuck silicon valley.

>>58821539
>immigrants working 80hr weeks for half the pay just to escape their shit hole countries
>"Git gud so you can compete, fagget."

Keep sucking billionaire cock fagget.
>>
>>58821494
>there are people thinking these companies are fighting for them meanwhile they are just fighting to keep their low wage immigrant stream pile going.
>>
>>58823803
Oh, and allow me to add...

* No more self righteous tech libtards bitching about America's pollution and "carbon footprint" while offshoring work to nations with ZERO environmental laws like China and India. Companies like Apple send work overseas to skirt US EPA laws and become gross polluters in the process. Fuck their hypocrisy. The EPA should fine them for pollution in excess of US limits related to any products imported to the US. Don't preach green unless you're going to be green.

* No more tax safe havens, offshore accounts, and other loopholes to skirt US tax law. Microsoft has done this shit from the beginning. And Apple is effectively lying to their investors by hiding the amount of tax they owe the minute they have to bring cash home. I'm for lowering taxes, but only if EVERYONE pays their fair share. US has one of the worst corporate tax rates in the world, discouraging the formation of new corps, while existing ones just shelter their money offshore.

Fucking hypocrites. I hope the God Emperor punishes them all.
>>
File: tk pardon.jpg (146KB, 1199x896px) Image search: [Google]
tk pardon.jpg
146KB, 1199x896px
>>58821494
>even though it's blatantly anti-tech
[citation needed]
>>
NOOOOOO MY PAJEETS
>>
>>58821713
You tax their income, you fucking idiot. Please don't cone here anymore. No one wants you around.
>>
>>58823126

You'd probably be the same to complain when one of those companies jacks up the price because they can't afford labor costs.
>>
>>58823955
> Implying any of the savings are passed on to consumers
> Implying prices aren't dictated by market tolerance rather than production costs
Imagine being this retarded.
>>
Why these tech people always lean to the left? If they're so smart wouldn't they understand that letting in poos in the loos and mudslimes and other degenerate people into America will only hasten the destruction of America and everything it stands for such as freedom and free speech?
>>
>>58824019
Because when you're rich, you have nothing to throw butthurt tantrums over. Also, they probably have Indian friends who helped them with their homework when they were younger.
>>
File: 1477598362418.png (89KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
1477598362418.png
89KB, 600x377px
>the brief said that immigrants from all over the world (especially from those muslim shitholes mentioned in the immigration ban) help monopolies pertain shitty quality of their products, shit on undesignated non-shitting streets and, sometimes, explode.
>it went on note that immigrants or their children went on to work their minwage asses at McDonalds and Apple and AT&T outlets. It also notes that most of the detainees are shitskins from shitholes.
>it is estimated that 100% of USA population have immigrant parents
>traditionally, Burger King has not been politically active in the way, say ... The muslim ban would not affect them and not get them involved, since muslims do not eat pork.

My Pulitzer Prise when?
>>
>>58823667
Punish capital flight harshly.
>>
File: 1484436409017.jpg (33KB, 663x484px) Image search: [Google]
1484436409017.jpg
33KB, 663x484px
>>58821494
How many of Apple, Kraft, Ford, GE, AT&T, Google, McDonald's, Boeing and Disney's founders were iranian muslims?
>>
I am a senior developer that now works management at one of these big tech companies in the Seattle area. I much prefer Pajeet over Americans, they are better workers.

>They don't take time off constantly

I've had to force Pajeets to take vacation because they've been accumulating it for 2 or 3 years and HR does not want to pay them for those days when they exit the company.

Americans take sick days constantly, and always want a 3 or 4 day weekend every couple of months. They are always constantly running out of time off, and usually have to beg and plead with me when they need 2 weeks for their wedding/honeymoon or something big like that because they haven't been saving their days like they should have been.

>They have good family structure

I've never once had a Pajeet tell me that he needs to leave early to pick up his kid or go to a parent-teacher conference. They always have some other family at home or nearby that can handle those tasks.

It seems that many of my American employees are either single parents or both work and have bad relationships with other relatives.

>They are good at Math

Their equivalent of K-12 emphasizes Math education way more then anything we have here in America. It is really evident when you start getting into anything complex. Irregardless of whether or not you went to some fancy University in the USA, my Pajeets do not blink an eye while my American workers need to research. Many Americans also have this miconception that it was ok to "brain dump" these complex theories once they left academia.

>They stay to finish the project

I've had to force Pajeet to leave the office at 7pm on a Friday.

Americans essentially quit working after lunch at 1pm on a Friday and I need to constantly baby sit them to make sure they are not browsing social media or the web. They also start asking me if they can leave early.
>>
File: 1484436138347.gif (998KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484436138347.gif
998KB, 500x368px
>>58823692
You're retarded.

t. /pol/ack
>>
>>58824193

Nice copypasta
>>
>>58823803
>>58823868
>Keep sucking billionaire cock fagget.
>Fucking hypocrites. I hope the God Emperor punishes them all.
This is rich coming from someone who worships a billionaire and calls him a "god" and "emperor".
>>
>>58823955
Not even remotely true, but excellent conclusion jumping without knowing anything other than a single opinion about me.

Also I have to agree with the other guy. Those corporations aren't passing any of the immigration savings on to us. It's just another method for them to boost profits for already rich owners.

I'm all for capitalism and don't believe in arbitrarily raising the minimum wage (I think it should be based on cost of living in the area), but there need to be laws to protect the working citizens of a country, because God knows billionaires are more than willing to take advantage of us.

Also C++ is the best language
>>
>>58824230
>he pays for a (((free))) anime website
>>
>>58824193
I only came to /g/ to figure out how to clean the cum stains off of my secondhand thinkpad but this post, pasta or not, pretty much sums up the differences I've noticed in hiring (legal) mexican immigrants for doing professional lawncare.
The mexican workers are glad to be here and be working, when the alternative is making sixty dollars a week picking strawberries in their home country while any American workers take smoke breaks every 15 minutes and spend all their spare time doing meth and fighting over the obese landwhales they fuck while trying to do as little work as possible.
It isn't as though the pay is minimim wage, it's set by the government on nearly every job and on most the workers make more than I do in the office, its just that mowing grass is such shitty work that literally only the dregs of American society want to do it.
Both groups will fucking steal anything you leave unattended, Mexicans to send to their families and whites to but meth.
Blacks without fail immediately steal any piece of equipment that you hand to them and flee in front of you to the nearest pawn shop, presumably to trade for the new Jordans.
>>
>>58821494
there is absolutely no legitimate need why foreign workers on a visa are needed. even if you only want to hire foreigners, there's plenty of foreign citizens to choose from, and the arguments about qualifications are totally bogus
>>
>>58821494
>37% of Silicon Valley is immigrants
Really? That high?
>>
>>58824541
I have a beef with that statement, calling them immigrants implies citizenship, these people have no interest in citizenship, they are permanent residents but not citizens. also this whole thing is bogus, a travel ban on muslim extremest countries in no way effects getting workers from india. pakistan maybe, but all the money is jewish so pakis got no relevance to this
>>
>supporting shitty programming practices
time to go back sanjay
>>
>Employer: B-but we have to hire immigrants! Local people don't have the experience or training we're looking for!
>Worker: If you know what needs doing, why don't you train us?
>Because I don't waaaant tooooooooooooo! ;_;

And then they call us lazy for not having the skills.
>>
>>58824443
>the cost for a pass is higher than the value of your accumulated time spent on captchas in a year
>>
>>58823643
>Georgia
>muslim country
Idiots.
>>
>>58824470
Sounds more like a culture problem than a general american problem. You're also generalizing the hell out of the entire american populace. There's similar people who do that here. When you have mouths to feed, suddenly any job doesn't look that bad. You think people LIKE working at places for long periods of time like Denny's and such? The entire food and customer service industry disproves your post drastically.
>>
>>58821507
>I want to get off this ride!
do the world a favor and KILL YOURSELF, Mohammed.
>>
>>58823955
>You'd probably be the same to complain when one of those companies jacks up the price because they can't afford labor costs.
>implying companies like google, facebook and microsoft and apple dont have a 50%+ profit margin
>>
>>58825186
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1485727617032.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1485727617032.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>>58821494
I don't know why they oppose travel ban from sandnigger countries. Literally not a single towelhead came to the US not to blow something up. Most founders came from Russia, including Google and most of the H1B holders are fucking Indians.
>>
>>58825401
This is the funny part. If a lot of the employees are indian, then why are people getting upset? We haven't banned anyone from those countries.
>>
>>58825401
Steve Jobs's's's deadbeat Syrian refugee dad, though
>>
>>58825401
>>58825444
I think this is more about the proposed changes to the H1B program, namely raising the minimum salary of people employed under it.
>>
>>58825464
Oooh, so basically, the companies are crying that they have to pay people more. This is going to be good.
>>
>>58823126
>Nationwide internet block on their sites/services and allow other companies to fill the void.
>calling for internet censorship
Fuck off.

>>58823297
This: >>58823324 the ban affecting people who already have visas and even green cards is why people care, especially businesses that hire those people. Most people wouldn't give a shit otherwise.
>>
>>58825492
Yes.
So they can't just import wage undermining slaves and have to use it for it's intended purpose which is importing talent which can't be found domestically.
>>
>>58823324
It's people that should have never been given temporary visas in the first place. Fuck off Muhammad.
>>
>>58824019
They don't care. Poo in the loos, mudslimes and blacks can't afford to live in their gated communities anyways.
>>
>>58825492
A lot of these companies were caught red handed in the engineer wage fixing scandal just a few years ago.
>>
>>58825623
I remember hearing about that.

Well, guess Google's bubble is about to pop. They were hiring all those women and numales for "diversity" but we know who is about to get cut now.
>>
>>58823239
This, fuck these modern day robber barons.
>>
>>58825505
I never called for it. I told him how it could be done.
People will discard your opinion if you can't comprehend what they say.

I don't support censorship, but I will happily support a competing company that doesn't treat American workers like shit. I believe in protesting with your wallet
>>
>>58823803
All this. We need to put the squeeze on the kikes in Silicon Valley.
>>
>>58821494
Sorry Pajeet. You have to go back.
>>
>>58823126
>/g/ is suddenly defending censorship
>>
>>58823950
I want me around.

But seriously, Trump is cutting taxes on businesses. He fucking campaigned on it.
>>
File: pol2.jpg (150KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.jpg
150KB, 890x876px
>>58821494
>>
Protecting American workers' jobs isn't anti-tech. It's pro-tech because third worlders make objectively shittier products.
>>
>>58824381
remember that 'billionair' has been shit on and despised by the establishment he wants to be part of, and seems vindictive enough to fuck their day up just to put a middle finger up in their general direction.
>>
>>58828946
Which is why his cabinet is the richest ever in history? Because he hates rich people? Boy, he sure punished the swamp by making an oil tycoon secretary of state...
>>
File: ng7829285.jpg (295KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
ng7829285.jpg
295KB, 684x513px
>>58829166
Being a successfuil entrepreneur isn't about hiring the right people, it's about firing people who turn out to be wrong and replacing them until only the right people are left.
I seriously doubt that he's going to make it a year before someone on his cabinet gets the axe.
>>
>>58829208
Successful companies to their best to minimize turnover, because that shit is expensive. When I applied to UPS, they took me on a tour of the distribution center before even interviewing me to make sure I would be able to handle it before even interviewing me. Especially when you're a politician, hiring the wrong people in the first place will cause people to question your judgement and hurt your chances of re election.
>>
>>58829250
He still has 1,366 days until the next election to make it look like he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>58825554
>visa
>literal green card holders get banned

Looking for safespace? >>>/pol
>>
>>58829322
People will remember. Benghazi happened years ago and it hurt Hillary a lot in the election.
>>
>>58821494
then lets attack tech companies by installing gentoo
>>
>>58826995
Again, I'm proposing/supporting/condoning censorship. I was answering his question on how it COULD be done
>>
>>58830527
NOT*** to any of those. Fuck mobile...
>>
>>58826995
Your personal answer is: "/g/" does not exist.

>>58829208
>the right people
I'm sure you mean correct people, not right people.
>>
File: what a twist.jpg (8KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
what a twist.jpg
8KB, 201x250px
>>58821494
Wait a second... neither Chinese nor Indians are Muslim, and neither China or India are on the ban list. What are tech companies losing from this ban?
>>
>>58830647
India has one of the largest Muslim populations in the world. China also has a much smaller Muslim minority.

But it makes tech companies scared that Trump is just testing the waters and is going to restrict immigration even further.
>>
>>58830647
It's not about tech companies, it's about (((tech companies))).
>>
>>58830691
>Trump is just testing the waters and is going to restrict immigration even further.
God I hope so. We're full, other countries can keep their fucking huddled masses and shit.
>>
>>58821494
>in this board
> anti-tech

More like anti-pajeet
>>
>>58830853
>in this board
> anti-tech

>implying the people who post here haven't read Kaczynski and don't, deep down, know that he's right
>>
>>58830698
For a bunch of progressive companies that say you can work from anywhere, they sure seem want people to be in the US, sitting in their beanbag chairs, in their open concept office spaces, drinking their cappuccinos and eating the complementary M&Ms a lot more than one would expect.
>>
>>58829351
Who knows who the previous administration gave visas to. Somehow, the world is still spinning, less brown people are in my country, and nothing else has changed besides that. Based Trump
>>
>>58825186
>Americans in charge of geography
>>
File: 1484578182840.png (1MB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182840.png
1MB, 800x609px
I think it's funny that people on the internet still not get the whole "wall" "Trump" tries to stick up their asses.

We are experiencing the foundation of a FIREWALL the US will force on people soon enough.

Of course the firewall will get a different look, it will behave differently than a normal firewall (because that would look like america copied the chinese or north korea) and be called anti-terror or immigration shit. Maybe it's going to be drugs, maybe it's going to be child porn, who knows. Maybe they will not erect a firewall, but a taskforce that basically does the same job: Silence out everybody that disagrees with what's being told on the news or similar.

But Trump is building the firewall of the internet. The fucking wall in mexico is just a prank that was taken too far to achieve great distraction.

I thought after a few months, worst case after the election, people would get the reference. They haven't.

Sad!
>>
File: flying fools.png (160KB, 393x570px) Image search: [Google]
flying fools.png
160KB, 393x570px
>USB Type C
>USB C
>US BC

A fucking stone age.

>pic related: the botnet is already in full effect. trying to stop me from posting this
>>
>>58830982
Fuck off shill, you have no insights to share, so be gone.
>>
>>58831028
It's funny because you're hitting yourself

>>
>>58831042
What's on the news is fake.
>>
>>58830979
Why did they forget Oman and Kuwait also?
>>
>WAAAA DON'T TAKE AWAY OUR CHEAP LABOR

/thread
>>
File: 1310498381546.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1310498381546.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>58821494
>we cant import pooloos to code anymore
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>58830982
>Silence out everybody that disagrees with what's being told on the news or similar.
So, the President?
>>
>>58830982
>The fucking wall in mexico is just a prank

No, it's a nation-wide mega project that's needed to kickstart the production of lumber, steel, concrete and glass in the US after tariffs for those things go on when Trump throws out all the free trade agreements from the last 40 years. How else could he look like a success by reinvigorating those industries without artificially creating a massive demand for those goods?
>>
>>58831168
Israel did it, we can do it. It's really a drop in the bucket to what we would save. Anyway, that's what China is doing, aren't you leftist faggots still sucking chinese cock on this board?
>>
>>58821494
how is it anti-tech? it's anti poo-in-loo. Shut up pajeet.
>>
/g/ - Technology
>>
>>58824614
IT isn't an apprenticeship. Learn how to do the job before you get hired.
>>
>>58824019
i wouldn't say that they lean to the left. More like the middle.
>>
>>58831225
I'm saying it's going to work, and I'm saying that it's a good idea because it will work. It will sacrifice a portion of national GDP to rebalance the distribution of wealth in the US in a way that Obama should have done it, instead of pouring billions into bailouts.

I'd hardly call it the same as what China is doing. China's desire to build ghost cities artificially pads their books because nobody accounts for the fact that nobody lives in those cities since the statistic looks at possible value generated, instead of whether or not anybody is using the value assigned to it. Padding the US manufacturing industry on the other hand, kicks off manufacturing plants that would have high startup costs, but are more reasonable to keep running for long after they've been started.
>>
>>58824193
Tacoma here. People like you are the reason why I'm having a hard time finding a job.

Seriously, fuck you.
>>
>>58825623
Sauce?
>>
>>58830698
>(((tech companies)))
Aka tech corporations. They're not disruptive companies anymore, but traditional corporations with the traditional motives now.
>>
Stopping Trump and stopping net neutrality is only a battle. Eventually, given enough time, someone with his moral complex with an intellect to match it will eventually seize power, and you won't stop that person.

So win your little battle now if you want, or try to. It will be over within a decade anyway.
>>
>>58831453
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-04-24/business/sns-rt-us-apple-google-settlement-20140424_1_google-ceo-eric-schmidt-kelly-dermody-steve-jobs
>>
be sure to shame these companies guys!!! so racist omg!

http://mashable.com/2017/02/06/trump-muslim-ban-tech-missing/#vySC0Z3RGPqw
>>
>>58821507
It's ok, he's a whiz at the cyber. He's almost as good as Baron, you won't believe the things he does with those computers!
>>
>>58821494
>Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Uber, Dropbox, Pinterest, and Reddit
Anything that's good for them is probably bad for me.
>>
>>58831504
Oh, the anti-poaching agreements. I remember those.

Were they pulling the H-1B shit back then too? Or did it ramp up after that decision as an alternative to the anti-poaching agreements?
>>
>>58831541
>Tinder

Only in leftist media would Tinder be on the same, "tech giant" level as Amazon, Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Oracle, GE, AT&T and IBM... or even on the same level as HP, Uber, AOL, Tesla or Yahoo.
>>
>>58831168
Broken window fallacy. He could have kickstarted all those industries with infrastructure projects that were actually useful, instead of 90% symbolic.
>>
>>58831668
No, that wall is real, not symbolic, and it's useful as hell at keeping brown people out. Do you not have brown people where you live or something?
>>
>>58831581
i wish i could boyott them, but i don't use any of them
>>
>>58831668
Wouldn't have gotten him elected, wouldn't get him re-elected. It's true, he could have asked for infrastructure projects in a lot of places, but that doesn't play the media the way he seems to want it played. You see, he'll look like a genius if this all pans out, because very few people are looking at the wall as a megaproject to kickstart those industries. If people continue to not pay attention, then it will look like the industries coming back were because of his policies alone. That plays a lot better into his narrative of the US than using the wall as a way to kick things off.

Think about it this way, which sounds better:

"The US needed to get out from under the heel of free trade, and we're all better for it."
vs.
"The US got rid of free trade and needed socialist-style infrastructure projects to bankroll the starting costs of much of the US manufacturing industry to get things rolling."

I suspect he's a lot smarter than people give him credit for, and I suspect he's willing to play into the way people underestimate him. Literally, like GWB Jr., he's going to embrace being "misunderestimated".
>>
>>58831596
They were abusing the H1B program back then as well. Tech companies have been doing that for decades.
>>
>>58825444
It's not the indians, it's the whites

If you've ever worked with Indians they fucking hate muslims. I was honestly shocked when my coworkers started talking about the ban and it was approval all around with no praise for muslims.
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html?_r=0
>tfw you'll never so outrage the media that they write bizarre fanficcy hit pieces on you portraying you as some kind of bumbling aristo-NEET
>>
>>58829166
To early to say if they are complete shit or not yet.

What he needs isn't people who will oppose him for ideological reasons, he needs people who will fall in line, are these people who will do whatever they want, or will they fall in line when he wants to get something stupid (politically stupid, either for the good of the people or against them) done.

in what, less than one month he is the only politician who has satisfied almost all of his campaign promises and working on satisfying them all.
>>
File: asiantrumpsupporter.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asiantrumpsupporter.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>58821494
Pajeet Please go home, Technology is a game for Whites and Asians and we both are fed up with your undercutting and underperforming.
>>
File: yuno1.png (353KB, 496x691px) Image search: [Google]
yuno1.png
353KB, 496x691px
>>58823803
>>58823868
This.

>>58823126
This.

If visas are going to be a thing, Visa workers need to receive salaries significantly greater than the equivalent native worker would and they need to be able to switch jobs.
>>
>>58821704

/thread
/board
>>
>tfw sitting back, eating popcorn, watching the great american decline.

Got mine, screw the rest of you :)
>>
>>58821704
I voted for him to watch SJWs cry.
So far I'm not disappointed.
>>
>>58821494
>Tech companies fight back!
This fucking anti-Trump propaganda.

FUCK OFF GOLDMAN SACHS
>>
>>58823803
So Trump is a socialist, at least some expect him to be one.
>>
>>58824169
Next to none. This just a tool against Trump.
>>
>the foxes are complaining about the chicken coop being harder to get into

I wonder why
>>
>>58821494
America's immigrant policy went from 'bring in the best' to 'bring in the cheapest', the immigrants Trump wants to keep out aren't the ones these companies are comparing them to.

I'm not commenting on if his policy is good or bad, but noting that this argument isn't as valid as it might seem.
>>
>>58833098
If you look at Trump's H1B changes, the changes themselves don't ban H1Bs.
The change is that if you want a H1B, you need to pay money for them now. When you apply for a H1B, the more you're going to pay them, the higher up on the list they go.

Imagine that, companies being forced to pay equitable wages to employees!

No wonder they're so mad.
>>
>>58833098
Then introduce sectoral minimum wage and get to the point. They can't call something racist, that equal to all.
>>
>>58823868
Trump's rich because he's one of those corporate cunts who loopholed their way out of tax and scamming investors
He's not going to punish anyone, he's already getting the worst kikes out there into the federal reserve, he's not an honorable man
>>
>>58831905
India and Pakistan hate each other to the point of developing nuclear weapons just to destroy each other
Most Pakis are Muslims and a lot of Muslims have immigrated to India
>>
Anti-tech?

>forcing products made in USA to provide schematics and parts when requested by citizens (including fridges ovens driers ect)
>promoting STEM fields and DIY/Makers
>promoting Automation and alternitive energies
>H-1b's
>has Elon Musk as a personal tech advisor
>Auto-Manufacturing infrastructure in Michigan
>silicon valley's rebirth
>increase of cyber security in response to lack of

the republicans are literally the most technological of the 3 parties lol
>>
>>58831706
The vast majority of illegal immigration is by plane
The people who cross the border are central Americans which go seeking asylum, and can't be dumped back to Mexico stove they aren't Mexicans
Those central Americans just present themselves to border agents as soon as they can
In fact Mexicans are going back to Mexico since 2011 or so, net immigration from Mexico into the US is negative, but keep believing Trump while he staffs the government with Pajeers and Goldman Sachs
>>
>>58831359
>ghost cities meme
:^)
>>
>>58833258
and who is keeping these statistics?

have you even see the border?

you assume we have people overy every inch counting as people walk past?

lol

guess it wont matter if we build the wall then right?

seeing as they dont want to come in why do they care if we build it?
>>
>>58833272
Pew Research Centre, the study was done years ago, before Trump got his meme rolling, and Pew isn't liberal retarded
They don't want the wall as it would fuck with the economic integration that has been going on since '94 when NAFTA got into effect, and because the media has portrayed the wall as muh racis
Also, gb2reddit, fucking r/the_donald newfag
You know the border already had walls anywhere were crossing isn't suicidal, right? It seems you have never actually seen it
>>
>>58821494

t. Pajeet
>>
>>58823143

Here's an idea- force Pajeets to get paid equal pay to an American tech worker.

I mean it's only fair right? Then there won't be any incentive to hire Pajeets who are willing to work for $18.50 an hour.
>>
REEEE

AMERICAN PROGRAMMERS WON'T WORK FOR LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE
>>
File: 1485202068165.png (289KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1485202068165.png
289KB, 540x438px
>>58821494
Those companies are anti-tech. Good to see them assblasted
>>58821539
>>
>>58833323
Butthurt liberal detected

btw your alternative facts are bullshit ;^)
>>
>>58833354
poor loli
>>
>>58833340
That's what trump is doing, and it's why the tech companies are so angry.
>>
>>58833367

then Donnie is more based than I thought
>>
File: 1477436048889.jpg (62KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1477436048889.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
Go be a retarded faggot somewhere else; tech companies back immigration to replace you with third world shitskins who'll they pay a third of the money and keep in line with threats of deportation (you're deported upon termination from the company sponsoring your H1B visa).

When they're not ensuring you'll never work in the tech sector they're financing the most reprobate, left-wing social causes ranging from faggot rights to black lives matter.
>>
>>58829208
>Being a successfuil entrepreneur isn't about hiring the right people
???
>>
File: 1485467784710.jpg (106KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485467784710.jpg
106KB, 574x500px
>>58833323
>net immigration from Mexico into the US is negative
>the study was done years ago
>>
>>58821494
They are fighting to protect their pure profits. They are not fighting for you, not for me and not for the worker. If they could hire children at 50 cents an hour, they would. This "fight" is all so they can keep hiring pajeets at rock bottom wages without benefits.
>>
>>58821494
Hire americans instead of pajeets. Whoa that was hard
>>
>>58825464

LOL. This needs to be spread. How would they explain themselves when defending their position

>we want to import slavemonkeys and pay them 1/5 the wage that americans get
>>
>>58823798
Does anyone other than tumblr call him that?
>>
>>58833979
>forced to hire Cletus instead of Pajeet
>Cletus spends most of his day ricing his desktop and shitposting on 4chan about how awful it is to work alongside non whites
>meanwhile the few Pajeets and Chinks left do all the heavy lifting
>productivity tanks due to tech companies being forced to hire so much dead weight by President Bannon
>tech companies leave for Canada/Australia/etc because they are more accepting of Pajeets and Chinks

>>58833988
This is already illegal under current law.
>>
>>58834012
>This is already illegal under current law.

It clearly isn't if they're already doing it

Also go back to tumblr, ctrshill
>>
>>58834012
No it's not. The company I work for just eliminated 4 teams of engineers under me who all cleared over 200k a piece in benefits and salary to replace them with H1Bs. They also claim they can't find enough qualified engineers.

This campaign against the pres' cyber policies and appointments is silicon valley freaking out over having 0 political capital in washington and knowing that their gravy train is in Jeopardy.
>>
>>58834034
It is. It's just hard to enforce because you're allowed to fire people without stating a reason in a lot of states.
>>
>>58821494
Damn. How all those global corporations must be suffering by not being able to abuse foreign worker visas any more.

>>58823196
These stories have popped up to imply these companies are fighting the "Muslim ban". They don't care. They want to fight the H1B visa regulations.
>>
>>58834037
You sound biased because everyone feels like they deserve more and don't want to blame themselves for why their bosses like their co-workers more than them. I'm sure your boss has a more believable story, after all he became your boss because he's better than you.
>>
>>58834069
This is hilarious because I'm not being let go retard. Re-read what I wrote, I'm actually getting a pay increase under this plan.

I know why we're doing it, I just feel it is morally objectionable.
>>
>>58834069
You dont have any work experience if you believe this
>>
>>58834084
I've worked at Macy's for almost 6 months now unloading boxes of clothes from the truck. Kys
>>
>>58821539
Being gud is too expensive for these companies.
>>
>>58821494
>it's blatantly anti-tech
Well, yeah. It's blatantly anti-tech and poorly connected and incompetent.
As opposed to the alternative, which is blatantly anti-tech, but connected and competent.
I'm thrilled.
>>
>>58830647
Low-IQ customers to buy their crap.
>>
>trump voters say they hate socilaists and love capitalism and smaller government

and

>trump voters want massive government regulation on american tech businesses because they realise that capitalism is lowering their own standard of living

hmmmmmmm....
>>
>>58834614
The vast majority of immigrants in the UAE and Qatar are south Asian. This is just proof that Pajeets are superior intellectually.

>UNZ
Nice blog post.
>>
>>58834614
>>58834639
how the fuck would china lose so much when they literally outlaw immigration
>>
>>58834650
It's UNZ, literally a blog platform. It's about as valid as citing someone's Tumblr.

Whenever I'm linked to UNZ, it's almost always /pol/tier shit like claiming ancient Greeks were Nordic or that ancient Egyptians were too.
>>
>>58834650
Because "Asians are smart" is a meme. They aren't. You only think they are because only the best ones make it to your country. Most of them are illiterate rice farmers and fishermen. China is losing what few smart people they have to first world countries.
>>
>>58834621
Really makes you think...
>>
>>58821494
ofcourse they attack travel bans, gotta have that cheap slavelabor!
I live in Belgium and even where I work they started hiring poo-in-loos
>>
>>58834682
Well, "%insert nationality% are smart" always is a meme.
>>
>>58835090
Germans are smart though.
>>
>>58835108
But they always fuck everything up in the end
>>
>>58833235
Don't be fooled. This has nothing to do with being technological. No party gives a shit about average citizens, just their constituents.

Republicans want to invest in oil/coal, disallow encryption, defund NASA, etc...

Liberals and conservatives both have merits. You just have to sift through their religious/Sjw bullshit
>>
>>58833375
Not actually Trump's doing by the way. The original reform was being pushed by a Democrat in California and is now being championed by Cruz

http://www.h1bwiki.com/h-1b-salary-to-be-fixed-minimum-at-110k-per-annum-senate-bill-introduced-by-ted-cruz/
>>
>>58836133
My bad, old link. That was withdrawn in 2016 and the current is $130k. No Cruz involvement

https://www.google.com/amp/www.livemint.com/Politics/711rl4SV1bhUssgqz9CUcI/H1B-visa-reform-bill-introduced-in-US-minimum-pay-doubled-t.html
>>
Pajeets btfo maga praise kek shadilay
>>
>>58821494
>Please let us hire more curry
Companies are against me, why should I be for them?
>>
>Anti-technology president
>Anti-free speech president
pick one
>>
File: 542365.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
542365.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>>58836305
>mfw the Trump policy /nu-pol/ has a huge boner for comes from a commie and not Alex Jones
>>
>>58821494
kill yourself, kike
>>
>>58823803
>Not only do I defend this administration, I hope he drops a fucking hammer on silicon valley.
>* No more H1B visas.
>* H1B visa review. Many need to go back.
>* No more loopholes for companies like Disney and SCE to fire American employees.
>* Hard limits on offshoring. You want to sell in America? Build in America.
>* Equal pay and rights for H1B workers we allow to stay, including the right to change companies. No more (((((((((Zuckerberg)))))))))'s becoming rich off 80hr work week immigrant slave labor conditions.
>Fuck silicon valley.
All of my this. Trump cannot act swiftly enough on these issues.
>>
>>58833068
>So Trump is a socialist, at least some expect him to be one.
The term you're looking for is nationalist.
>>
>>58836514
>All of my this
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>58837156
You're right I forgot reddit was full of protectionists who support trump. How silly of me, I thought for a second reddit was all about the bern.
>>
>>58837221
He was talking about your wording, not your argument.

It's pretty pedantic for him to point out, but, admittedly, people who talk like you are pretty annoying
>>
>>58833068
I don't get why people feel the need to slap labels on it. Do you honestly agree with 100% of any ideology?
>>
>>58833068
No, do you even know what socialism is?
>>
>>58837221
I didn't address your argument at all retard. Now fuck off back to r eddit. Nobody cares about your politics, r eddits cancer goes beyond that.
>>
>>58831323
maybe it should be?
considering that they cannot find qualified people to hire.
Start people off with a low pay and a contract, so people cannot leave during the apprenticeship.
Then give people a cert or something that you can put on your resume, then you can hire people who have this cert, hire from within etc.
>>
>>58837907
The issue isn't not being able to find qualified people. It's that they would rather train unqualified people who are willing to work for nothing.

I know it's Breitbart, but the numbers they present are still representative of the issue.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/

None of these companies are having issues finding good employees or making profits.

For the ignorant:
THE H1B VISA ISSUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MUSLIM BAN. THEY ARE ENTIRELY SEPARATE ISSUES.
>>
>>58838004
I know.
But a lot of companies seem to want a code monkey, and a master degree seems overqualified and the corner retard is underqualified.
So maybe make a training course or something for those who haven't written anything bigger than fizzbuzz.
>>
>>58837491
>>58837349
The funny thing is I don't even go on reddit

You guys are literally
>pepe is a 4chan hitler meme
tier
>>
>>58838360
Sure thing sweetie.
>>
File: 1486483415348.jpg (112KB, 986x652px) Image search: [Google]
1486483415348.jpg
112KB, 986x652px
>all the obscurantists scared of brown people ITT

You deserve all the bad things that will happen to your country over the course of the coming 4 years.
>>
>>58838784
I'd rather watch the country die than watch it become non white.
>>
>>58838817
I'd rather watch you die than watch the country die.
>>
>>58838817
Non whites gave us cheap video cards and processors to compete with Intel and Nvidia after white people almost ran AMD into the ground. How dare you.
>>
>>58838845
> t. shitskin
>>
>>58838860

You really think you insult me if you talk about my skin colour? Try again, I'm not a teen anymore.

You on the other hand must obviously be teenaged to be so irrationally scared of another human being just because she's different.
>>
>>58838784
Im going to enjoy my email being harder to read without a warrant
>>
>>58838891
easier*
>>
>>58838888
>She
>>
racism is a natural thing, why exactly are leftists against it?
I mean we they also accept homos and shit how is that different?
>>
>>58824193
>irregardless
nice LARPing
>>
File: he's_right,_you_know.png (979KB, 797x593px) Image search: [Google]
he's_right,_you_know.png
979KB, 797x593px
>>58838888
Quads of truth.
>>
>>58838898
You don't keep up with politics?
>>
>>58838910
So is murder, that doesn't make it ethical.
>>
>>58838888
>she
Did you just assumed its gender?
>>
>>58838888
Your religion and culture is incompatible with Western civilization
>>
>>58838932
neither faggots
>>
>>58838944
They aren't, stop pretending this is about "muh civilization", you just don't want brown people. You said it quite clearly here >>58838817
>>
File: b8.png (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
72KB, 625x626px
>>58838932
>So is murder, that doesn't make it ethical.

lmao, they are pro choice

we aren't talking about ethics here
>>
File: genuis.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
genuis.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>58839008
>masturbation is genocide
>>
>>58839008

This could only come from a /g/ virgin. Had you ever impregnated a girl in your teens, you wouldn't be against abortion.
>>
>>58838360
No one talks like that here, so you had to get it from somewhere else
>>
>>58839040
>Had you ever impregnated a girl in your teens, you should have been aborted
Fixed
>>
>>58830908
So banning them was pointless. Got it.
>>
>>58839040
>Had you ever impregnated a girl in your teens, you wouldn't be against abortion.
You know that it is our society who is at fault for our children to grow up as degenerates and have sex in middle school.
>>
>>58838124
Your argument brings up part of the issue. Companies are purposely inflating their requirements to say no candidates are qualified and import temporary work that have lack those same qualifications.

Btw companies are currently doing what you are asking for. The company I'm at has basic "training" for all entry-level devs, regardless of experience. If you complete it within the trial window you stay on
>>
>>58839100

Kissless aspie detected.

Literally EVERY non-autistic person with a normal social life has had an unplanned pregnancy in their teens.

Teenagers don't learn until they make a mistake. Then they get scared and start taking precautions.

Abortions are necessary. They're a matter of public health.

>>58839135

Sex is not degenerate. Sex is natural and healthy.
>>
>>58821494
The number of grammatical and spelling mistakes in those three paragraphs makes me cringe.
>>
File: God.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>58839150
Don't talk shit about Andy Tanenbaum!
>>
>>58839148
This. I have had an abortion. It's a normal commonplace thing, everyone's done it. Stop acting like it's the end of the world.
>>
>>58824019
Because they are smart and successful
>>
>>58839148
>Sex is not degenerate. Sex is natural and healthy.
It depends on the mental maturity of the persons involved.
>>
>>58839148
Except when it comes to children, right?
>>
>>58839288
past puberty it's not children anymore
>>
>>58829498

They only remember if you force them to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twFJWKUpUTQ&t=1m10s

Obama saying you're a citizen if you vote and no one is looking at the voting rolls to find illegals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Obama selling "flexibility" (Crimea and Ukraine) to Russia for non-interference/support during the 2012 campaign.
>>
>>58839148

Yes. It's what animals do.

Marriage and civilization are artificial. Like music, mathematics, engineering or high art.
>>
>>58824138
>Companies get taxed to death
>Punish them when they try to move to a different country
>>
>please give back our Pajeets
I hope Trump deports those companies. Maga.
>>
File: frog.png (7KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
7KB, 419x419px
>>58839326
He clearly implied undocumented people can't vote when he said you have more reason to vote if your FAMILY is undocumented. He clearly marked a distinction between legals and illegals.

The second clip is admittedly fishy.
>>
>>58839419

Don't lie. No one is arguing to take away the right to vote from legal citizens of this country.

The girl asking the question makes it clear she's asking about illegals voting and being worried about being caught.
>>
>>58839494
Obama handled that question poorly, but he clearly marked a difference between legal citizens and illegals. He only encouraged the legal citizens of that girls family to vote.
>>
>>58837349
I'm pretty sure the first time I read "all of my this" was on 4chan many years ago.
>>
>>58821554
kek'd

no but seriously, these tech companies are only pissed because they were cut of cheap labor. prove me wrong kids.
>>
>>58839357
That's the bullshit misconception. The owners are billionaires. Taxing them for some millions isn't doesn't hurt them at all
>>
>>58839528
Reddit lurks 4chan and adopts our memes. /r/4chan is huge. This leads to a cycle where once something becomes popular on 4chan, it becomes popular on reddit a while later, and because 4chan hates reddit, we start to hate whatever became popular on reddit even if we started it.
>>
>>58839562
So we need a fucking dictionary of memes that are acceptable or not?

That's worse then being a SJW.
>>
>>58839585
Normal people can adapt. There isn't a dictionary for social norms, but we all know what is weird and that you probably aren't aware of those either
>>
>>58839585
all original memes do originate here. so yes. cant have none of them
>>
>>58839610
>being such an autist that you reeee over a simple phrase on a fucking anime board
>"normal people"
>>
>>58821494
Hmm, all the anti-consumer corporations I hate are butthurt about Trump. I like this. Well I suppose Uber isn't anti-consumer, but they can virtue signal all they want as long as they do their job.

None of them hire people from Iran, Pakistan and Syria anyway. They just hire Pajeet and make him work at slave wages.
>>
>>58821494
Tech companies just want to exploit people from the third world with substandard wages. Trump is helping to correct this injustice. You bigot.
>>
>>58839148
>every person has had an unplanned pregnancy and abortion
Is this a joke, or are Americans really this fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1430563188318.png (128KB, 414x225px) Image search: [Google]
1430563188318.png
128KB, 414x225px
>>58839694
>Uber isn't anti-consumer
https://stallman.org/uber.html
>>
>>58839735

Americans create and export degeneracy all over the world. Or at least their elites do.
>>
>>58839752
I stand corrected.
>>
>>58839772
I refuse to believe that unplanned pregnancy and abortion in Lardistan is as commonplace as getting the flu or breaking a limb. I seriously hope this is a joke.
>>
>>58839752
>When taxi drivers struck to protest the troll's partial Muslim ban, Uber took the opportunity to undercut the strike.
>Uber's CEO collaborates with the loser.
come on
>>
>>58839803
It probably is. Average IQ in lardistan is below Africa tier.
>>
>>58839803

>In 2013, adolescents aged <15 and 15–19 years accounted for 0.3% and 11.4% of all abortions, respectively, and had abortion rates of 0.6 and 8.2 abortions per 1,000 adolescents aged <15 and 15–19 years, respectively.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
>>
>>58839752
This guy has some of the most retarded thinking sometimes, makes me feel ashamed I care about my privacy.
>>
>>58821539
>Tech companies should invest their money looking for talent in other countries instead of using that money to invest in funds to boost the quality of an American education.
>>
>>58840051
Thinking like that is unamerican though.
>>
it's anti-pajeet
>>
>>58839148
This. Even I've had an abortion and I'm a guy!
>>
I support gab, fuck twitter and facebook, literally hitler is what they are
>>
glorious slavs have 4x as many abortions as degenerate amerifats
>>
>>58842432
>slavs exterminating themselves
Fantastic!
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.