[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best electric toothbrush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: toothbrush.jpg (80KB, 1024x584px) Image search: [Google]
toothbrush.jpg
80KB, 1024x584px
What are your experiences? I have to buy my first one and I don't know shit about them.
>>
>>58820992
>I have to buy my first one and I don't know shit about them.
Says who?
Save your money and buy a two-dollar manual toothbrush from the corner store.
>>
>>58821075
>it's an automatic v manual thread
>>>/o/

only pussies use automatic
>>
>>58821075
Go make a manual toothbrush thread, faggot, I specifically made a thread for electric toothbrush.

Now if you were to prove that electric ones have no advantage I'd be glad to hear it.
>>58821169
>what are your experiences?
Read above.
>>
I'd heavily recommend the Philips Sonicare. The oral B circle designs aren't as good.

>>58821075
Manual toothbrushes don't clean as well
>>
>>58821201
>>Manual toothbrushes don't clean as well
a.) only if you use them half-assedly
b.) even if you do, they're generally good enough. Once your toothbrush cleans well enough to keep your teeth in decent shape, it doesn't really need to be any better.
>>
>>58821075
it's nowhere near as much fun to masturbate with a manual toothbrush though.
>>
>>58821251
Incorrect. Electric toothbrushes have been proven time and time again to remove plaque quicker, and more effectively. It's undeniable.

However, the argument between manual or electric is completely null and void if one does not floss. Fucking floss man. for twice as long as you brush.
>>
>>58821277
>>58820992
Oh and to answer your question OP - $10 or $90, doesn't matter. They all do the exact same thing. Get something oralb, half price from a big chemist chain.
>>
>>58821264
Yeah, and it's nowhere near as fun masterbating when you have a penis. Your point?
>>
>>58821264
>>
>>58821286
Ok, thanks.
>>
Buy the heads first.

Apart from that they're all the same, seriously.
You buy the heads first because it forces you to look for cheap toothbrush heads so you don't get jewed.
>>
>Wanting a botnet toothbrush

Normie
>>
So, Philips or Braun?
>>
>>58821277
Flossing has been proven to be ineffective.
>>
>>58820992
The rotary round head design is the only one that actually does a better job of removing plaque.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_4c2.jpg (22KB, 269x202px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_4c2.jpg
22KB, 269x202px
Bump
>>
I was researching them and ended up buying the 9 bucks oral-b one that uses AA batteries since I already have eneloops at home.
I bought a pack of the soft brush head and that was it.
I spent like a few second per tooth and between tooth, front, back, tops.
I do feel like it cleans better in less time and with less effort.
Plus, considering it was like 9 bucks plus like each head is 1 or 2 bucks when bought in a pack, it's as cheap as a regular one, no reason not to try it at least for a few months.

>>58824160
No, flossing has been proven to be redundant if you use one of those interdental brushes.
If you don't use one of those, then you have to flush.
Otherwise how can you remove the bacterial build up between teeth and gum? it's a tiny area, but if you let it build up it can lead to a bad case of gingivitis.
>>
>>58825380
>Otherwise how can you remove the bacterial build up between teeth and gum? it's a tiny area, but if you let it build up it can lead to a bad case of gingivitis.
I don't even have space between a tooth and the other so it's impossible for me to use floss.
>>
Oral B with Trizone head hands-down
>>
Anal B with triple bead links
>>
Apple makes pretty good ones. Not sure why people take a picture of the brush heads inserted in their ears.
>>
Get Oral B for cheap generic heads. Models don't really matter, the base model cleans just as well as the more expensive versions.
>>
Oral B has three types of main handsets and at the bottom end a couple of cheap ones. Get at least Pro 1000 or 3000.
Anything below is Acer tier.

>>58827489
Oral B cross action head is pretty good

>>58820992
Avoid the heads with the yellow things. I feel like they clean less.
From the pic I would go for 1 or 3
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.