/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought your diamond plated HDMI cable yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (455KB, 2006x840px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
455KB, 2006x840px
Why haven't you bought your diamond plated HDMI cable yet?
>>
>>58814628
because the HDMI that came with my ps4 is better
>>
>>58814628
Memes aside, is there a single situation where this crazy cable would help anything or make any visible difference?
>>
>>58815561

The purpose behind using a digital cable instead of an analog one (drm aside) is that a digital cable will either work perfectly to specification or not at all, whereas an analog cable will always perform at a certain percentage of its peak theoretical performance.

If the digital cable is displaying something, anything at all, then no, there's no way to further improve performance.
>>
>>58814628
Because I'm starving
>>
>>58815594
>The purpose behind using a digital cable instead of an analog one (drm aside) is that a digital cable will either work perfectly to specification or not at all
>If the digital cable is displaying something, anything at all, then no, there's no way to further improve performance.

Except that my hdmi cable was chewed by my cat and it kept working with red lines running down the image.
>>
>>58815667

Interesting. What was the nature of the red lines? Evenly spaced, randomly appearing, etc?
>>
>>58815686
It was a few years ago so I can't say for certain. They didn't change with time, they just stayed there and the spacing was random. I don't remember if they flickered.
>>
>>58815753

Well they shouldn't have flickered. I'd be interested to know the arrangement of the bars. The data lines can stop working, and a signal that has no DRM can still transmit over the remaining lines.
>>
>>58815561
nope
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.