[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hc/ - Hacker Cringe Post wannabe hackers trying to impress normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170205-175259.png (587KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-175259.png
587KB, 720x1280px
/hc/ - Hacker Cringe

Post wannabe hackers trying to impress normies
>>
File: _20170205_182232.jpg (87KB, 720x965px) Image search: [Google]
_20170205_182232.jpg
87KB, 720x965px
>>58809574
>>
File: 1485365589212s.jpg (6KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485365589212s.jpg
6KB, 232x250px
>I just hacked my campus wifi by being given the password to connect by admin
>I just hacked the cafes wifi even though it's free wifi youre supposed to buy something from them in order to use it! I am rebellious
>I'm hacking facebook by right clicking on my profile and selecting "view page source"
>I just hacked this game by downloading the cracked version from XXXELITEPROCRACKERGUYXXX
>I just hacked Microsoft by using Daz loader to crack Windows because I'm too poor to afford anything
>I just hacked adobe by pirating a cracked copy
>>
>>58809574
Anyone who uses the command line for any reason.
>>
>>58810159

isn't this like half of real life "hacking"
>>
>>58810198

yeah I think most of the things people consider hacking is actually phishing
>>
>>58810182
Where the fuck do you think "real" hacking takes place, you fucking retard?
>>
>>58810224
Stop watching the matrix, your green terminal makes you look like a fag.
>>
>>58810258
t. Zenmap user
>>
>>58810224
In guis written in visual basic
>>
>>58810182
2/10 bait too obvious
>>
>>58810159
>I just hacked my friend's facebook because her laptop was open and she was logged in xDDDD
>>
>>58810159
You forgot the
>I'm hacking the network by opening this hacker program called "cmd"
>>
>>58810159
I remember some fag in high school got the wifi password from somewhere and he wouldn't tell anyone because "he would get in trouble". He would practically show off using his phone on wifi, the classroom had bad reception for phones. Eventually I saw the IT guy in the library and asked him for the password. After sharing it with some people in class I would see them go up to the kid and show him they were on the network, he would sulk in the corner after asking how they got it then muttering he didn't care when they didn't tell him.
>>
When I was in grade 8 elementary school I was given the task of doing the graphic design for the yearbook during lunch breaks. My definition of hacking at that time including using my root access account the teacher let me use to read other students assignments they had saved on their network drives and looking at grading documents by teachers. I also edited the graduation profiles of kids and added ridiculous nicknames they never had
>>
>>58810289
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.