[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much are the bastards going to price gauge when Ryzen is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How much are the bastards going to price gauge when Ryzen is released on March 3rd? Assuming its not another piledriver and actually works. They will mostly like sellout in hours. Its bullshit they will be gouged for months and not to mention the overpriced mobos.
>>
it's AMD, why would you buy it anyway?
the only reason the company still exists is because people assume intel makes everything.
>>
File: verge_intel.0.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
verge_intel.0.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
>>58806649
Because Intel supports Feminist Frequency.
>>
>>58806452

They can't really charge significantly lower than Intel because Intel will just respond in kind and have deeper pockets. It's not going to outperform Intel's equivalent SKU so it won't be more expensive. It will be a little bit cheaper than the Intel offering and you won't be able to buy it because no stock.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>58806649
reminder that the 480 is objectively superior to and cheaper than the 1060, and should be the GPU most consumers purchase
>>
>>58806683
HAHAHHAHAHHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyD_Q8RZh_M
>>
File: AYYMD-on-suicide-watch.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AYYMD-on-suicide-watch.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>58806828
>objectively superior
in what? bad overclocking results, or worthless dx12 support? it gives you less frames than dx11 - DOA vulkan support? - DOA nobody is developing games for vulkan anymore, async computing? HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH
>to and cheaper than the 1060
bullshit, only starting month ago it became cheaper, for more than half a year gtx 1060 was way cheaper in europe and who gives a shit about dirty hamburgers?

Gtx 1060 > rx 480
>>
>>58806828
hahaha no. Maybe in USA where 480 prices are gouged, there is literally no reason to buy AMD GPUs outside of USA.

>>58806452
I don't think unlocking the CPU is actually that expensive, really Intel has simply gone full blown jew over the last 5 years because of lack of competition. There is a reason why you don't get unlocked 6400 or 6500. Because those processors would easily oc to 6600k levels of performance while costing $100 less.

they won't magically have better CPUs and if Intel rereleased Skylake with Kaby it means that's as far as we can get on 14 nm and retards in here overhype shit as always. All those morons expecting a 8c/16t at a 6700k price point are in for a massive disappointment. Personally I expect a Broadwell/Skylake performance at a similar price point. Intel won't drop prices nor it will actually lose its dominance but AMD can gain a nice chunk of budget owners who would love to be able to OC on their sub $200 CPUs.

There is something else that's truly worrisome and it's the fact that AMD plans on reusing that same 14nm architecture for next 4 years. It's gonna be piledoser all over again with its more power consuming and slightly faster alterations till 2021 while Intel jumps into 10nm with Cannon and 7nm in 2018. AMD simply can't compete with them in long term.
>>
>>58807117
What are you, a fucking homophobe? I don't have a problem with fags. I do have a huge problem with feminists. You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>58806828
>amd gpu
>cheaper

t. amerifat
>>
>>58806452
>AMD SME
Gonna buy the lowest SKU they have if it's all unlocked.
>>
>>58807485
It's still not all roses.
>Buy ultra cheap CPU budget hoping you can oc it
>OC is still locked behind expensive mobos

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>58807511
Doubtful. Even the cheapest A series motherboards and fx series motherboards let you overclock. The quality of the VRMs varied greatly though. If I had to guess, I'd say that'd be the biggest bottleneck since that French site allegedly got a single Zen core to run at 5GHz.
>>
>>58807117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2HJUSdfu24

ayy
>>
>>58807117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw

lmao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.