[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>site asks you to disable Ad Block to continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1474219799870.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474219799870.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
>site asks you to disable Ad Block to continue
>>
well do you
>>
Wish there was a blocker for frogposts to be h.
>>
>>58806016
they haven't asked me in a long ass time
thanks gorhill and reek
>>
File: 1485899249236.jpg (79KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
1485899249236.jpg
79KB, 800x663px
>mfw I block the pop-ups that ask that
>>
>>58806016

>Visit a site dedicated to obfuscating download links for pirate content
>pls disable adblock and donate :^)
>>
>>58806016
I immediately leave such sites and urge everyone to do the same.
>>
>>58806016
There are enough websites in the world to visit instead.
>>
>>58806016
If it is a trusted site I do. Sometimes they just appeal you to turn it off to support the site. You have to a real dick face to not help the sites you love to visit.
>>
>>58807091
Looking at ads does not pay the site. Asking to do so is pointless. Preventing you from seeing the content until you do is also insolent and deserves no visits from you anymore. As soon as they have to use that "technique" you know it's because their content is total shit.
>>
>>58806958
are there? where is this utopia of personal websites and personal blogs that you know of?
>>
File: Bel-Air Confession.jpg (511KB, 685x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Bel-Air Confession.jpg
511KB, 685x1476px
>Site requests that you disable ad-block before you can see any material.

>Respect their wishes and do not use their site.

I'm not the only one, right?
>>
ITT: reddit tier thinking

leaving the site does nothing to the site, they weren't getting ad revenue from you in the first place

you're actually helping them by not using their bandwidth

i seriously hope you don't think they will miss you for not visiting their site
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.