[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bing bong banger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: t650.png (246KB, 669x647px) Image search: [Google]
t650.png
246KB, 669x647px
Anyone using/used pic related? Bit pricey but looks comfy to use
>>
What is it?
>>
>>58795342
logitech t650, auxiliary trackpad, apologies for shit photo
>>
No, however when I use hackintosh (right now I don't) I have a magic trackpad with me and it's honestly pretty comfortable to use. Gestures are very important though and if it doesn't support a plethora of them it's going to be a waste of time.
>>
>>58795371
So it's like the Apple Magic Trackpad but worse?
>>
File: windows-10-touch-gestures.jpg (35KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
windows-10-touch-gestures.jpg
35KB, 600x333px
>>58795432
Yeah the apple ones are very clean. This one supports a load which is why I'm interested.
>>
>>58795454
What does the "Magic" one do that this can't?
>>
>>58795501
To be fair, that's a good amount of gestures considering that the Magic Trackpad works like shit on Windows.

>>58795538
Through extra software which costs around 5 bucks (BetterTouchTool) you can have a few dozen gestures. Basically you can do a lot of unthinkable shit with it. I used to switch windows by doing a five finger tap, snap windows to the sides, and close windows with 4 finger swipes, stuff like that.

Also it's very, very precise, I hardly miss any gestures with it (which would fuck me over with closing windows the way I described otherwise). I used a first gen Magic Trackpad though, I heard newer ones can have even more gestures with force touch but at the same time some people don't find it as comfortable.

Really, I wish I could do all that shit with Windows. I think that on linux there's some tool that lets you customize gestures, but doesn't work just that well. One of the neat things about the Magic Trackpad is that you can move the cursor with the middle finger and tap to click with the index finger without releasing the middle finger, and that's already more comfortable than the average trackpad experience.
>>
>>58795817
Very valid point, I might just have to give it a go.. Thank you for your input.
>>
>>58795324
Bought one to use with my HTPC, gestures work if you use Windows 8 with small input lag. Win10 gestures are not supported and Logitech is not going to add them IIRC.
>>
>>58795817
>buy le magic trackpad for 130 USD
>have to pay 5 dollars to unlock it
>still runs like fucking dogshit on Linux and Windows
Wew. Just get the Logitech. They have a firmware update (free by the way) that will let you tap to click without needing to buy a 5 dollar DLC for your operating system.
>>
>>58796175
No problems.

Also something not too important, but might as well mention it: the thing about the Magic Trackpad that confuses me the most is that on Linux, it supports enough gestures and works relatively well, but has more input lag than in macOS; on Windows, it has -less- input lag than macOS but barely has any gestures besides 2 finger scrolling.

>>58796281
Bought mine used for 40€. It's a piece that you can buy used without problems because it's very decently built, doesn't have many holes to put dirt on anyways either, and the first gen still supports more than enough gestures. So that's 45 I wasted for it, not 135.

Also, since you're really misinformed, the default gestures that don't need buying any software are these:

-Tap to click
-Switch between desktops or fullscreen applications
-Look up, if you activate it
-Page back/forward on browsers (any modern macOS compatible browser supports that feature, btw)
-Pinch to zoom out/spread to zoom in
-Pinch/spread to open launchpad/show desktop
-Left click with 2 finger tap
-Swipe to show mission control
-Swipe from edge to show the notifications panel

I might be missing something more. One of the things they removed was the ability to drag windows around by swiping with three fingers for some very weird reason, but there are more ways to get by I guess.

Then again, if you do need better Windows support, of course get the logitech one as it'll surely have software for it. Just take note that you might want to research a little bit more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.