[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/, the company I work for just handed me a box full of old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mqdefault.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
So /g/, the company I work for just handed me a box full of old backup DVDs and told me to dispose of them properly.

By "properly", they meant such that the data can never retrieved again, not even in part, and without harming the environment.

Wat do?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>58793324
is this a pasta now? there was a thread just like this earlier today but with hard drives.

pic very much related: get a black dude to shove them up your ass
>>
Just put them in a garbage bin, OP.
>>
>>58793324
First of all, make a backup of all of them and encrypt it. It might be useful for you in the future.

At least one of those:
Use paint thinner;
Microwave;
Burn;
Break in small pieces;

Sanding is not ncessarilly effective.
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>58793324
You need to dispose of them so they can be retrieved in a way that harms the environment.
Throw them in the ocean and hope some fish get stuck in them.
>>
File: naked-time.jpg (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
naked-time.jpg
40KB, 200x200px
>>58793527
>paint thinner
>environmental
>>
Upload it to gitlab.
>>
>>58793324
>get to a high point, like a tower or some shit
>throw them in all directions like frisbees
>whoever collects them proves them selves worthy to read their contents
>>
mr robot put in the microwave
>>
>>58793984
Sharpen the edges too. Make them weapons of slaughter. Technically doesn't harm the environment.
>>
>>58793955
Underrated.
>>
Just throw them in the trash, you think some hobo is going to hook them up to his hobo computer and read them? lol
>>
>>58793324
Most people don't know this, but DVDs are soluble in saltwater, fill up a bathtub with boiling water and salt then dump them in.
>>
>>58793324
holy shit, a pedophile that cares about the enviroment
>>
>>58793324
>without harming the environment
it's plastic and who knows what toxic dye they used.
>>
>>58793535
>plastic from 50 years ago turns to micro particles
>fish eat them
>you eat the fish
enjoy your cancer faggot.
they are also in your drinking water.
>>
File: 1483023924444.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1483023924444.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>58794332
>eating fish
>drinking water
literally who does this
>>
>>58794453

If you drink beer, you're indirectly drinking water, anon.
>>
>>58794690
>drinking beer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.