[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here done freelancing on the internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485742885982.jpg (287KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485742885982.jpg
287KB, 640x640px
Has anyone here done freelancing on the internet?
>>
>>58784926
can you talk about your experience, how easy is to do and can you make money?
>>
>>58785008
its hard at start but its doable if you commit

if you have the skills you should have no problem
>>
>>58785285
I'm going to start studying CS next week.
just wanna know if I can work freelancing over the internet and still make enough to travel a lot around the world and fucking bitches everywhere.

that would be a dream.
>>
>>58785319
likelihood of that happening: .00001%

find a job where you can work remote then give it a shot, freelancing takes like 90% sales ability, 10% technical
>>
>>58785398
So basically your advice is work a real job, save enough money and start investing then retire early?
>>
Yes. I set up "dates" for your sister.
>>
>>58784926
clients have otherwordly expectations. be mindful that you need to explain reality to them.
>>
>>58784687
i make logos and intros for Youtube channels.
I literally use templates and they pay me.

Idiots
>>
File: 8923892x.jpg (176KB, 1045x600px) Image search: [Google]
8923892x.jpg
176KB, 1045x600px
>>58784687
Yes. Someone pays me to post pictures of these guys as much as possible around the internet.

I don't know much more than that.
>>
>>58785398
whats a good field of CS to look into in terms of remote working?
>>
>>58785319

>work freelancing over the internet and still make enough to travel a lot around the world
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA Nigger DESU BAKA SENPAI you will be competing with people that charge cents per hour because they're from other countries.
>>
>>58785434
I Think what he means is: Get a job where you Can work "from home" then you Can work that job from anywhere In the world. Cool Dream tho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.