[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to bypass Apple ID's two-step verification?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: phone.jpg (12KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
12KB, 300x296px
My wife is on vacation for her sister's bachelorette party at the moment, and I want to get into her iCloud/iMessage accounts to make sure that she isn't up to no good. She's always been faithful to me, which is why I let her go in the first place, but we all know what to expect of a weeklong bachelorette-vacation at a fucking Caribbean resort. So I need to get into her phone and keep an eye on her.

I have her Apple ID and password, but Apple's two-step verification is preventing me from getting in. How do I bypass this? Again, I have the ID and password, just need to get through the two-step verification process.
>>
>spying on your partner is immoral
>give it back Jamal
>>
>>58783630
Should have jailbroken her phone, hid the cydia and installrd malicious software, you autistic sperg lord. Of course you can't bypass two-step auth unless you can hack the SS7 network of the fucking Caribbeans.
>>
>>58783630
She's cheating on you.

With me.
>>
>>58783681

Damn, is this really the only way?
>>
>>58783630
Does this kind of fantasy make you feel better? Stop shitposting on 4ch. Not good for the soul.
>>
>>58783740

What? Just looking for tech advice here famalam
>>
>>58783708

Sorry bud, she's 3D
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.