[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard drive fix help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: internal-hard-drives.png (65KB, 585x359px) Image search: [Google]
internal-hard-drives.png
65KB, 585x359px
Can anyone help me fixing my hard drive? It keeps doing this:

http://sendvid.com/wjqf88iw

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks friends
>>
Bump T.T
>>
>>58778445
Is this a troll? Why is the cover off the hard drive? You can go ahead and through it in the trash.
>>
>>58778445
Just throw it in the garbage.
>>
>>58779128
>>58779171

Come on guys, there must be something i cando to make it work again... even if it is just enough to backup the data...
>>
Can't tell if down syndrome or troll
>>
>>58779282
Your drive's fucked. If you're lucky a data recovery company might be able to get the data off the platters, but you're never gonna get the drive to work again.

Also, put the cover back on and don't power the drive on anymore if you want to maximize the chance of said recovery.
>>
>>58778445
Yeah, call data recovery and give them about 200 bucks, that'll do it.
>>
>>58778445

That's the death click and it's a mechanical problem, could've been recovered by a professional data recovery service but now you fucked it when you opened it and let air with dust go inside. The tiny particles of dust in the air make it impossible to write/read on the disk again because they can store static charge and interfere with the tiny magnitude of the magnetism used, that's why disks are only dissembled safely in clean rooms, which are basically like operating rooms but cleaner because they have airlocks.
>>
>>58780275
>>>58778445 (OP)
>Yeah, call data recovery and give them about 200 bucks, that'll do it.
What? Last time I paid for Dr it was ~3k usd
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.