[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I suck at picking smartphones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: killme.jpg (672KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
672KB, 3888x2592px
My first smartphone was an HTC Wildfire. I had to choose between a Galaxy S and that and I chose the HTC at the shop basically just because I din't want to make my mummy spend much. My dumbphone just got broken and I had to replace it with something else.

I ran the stock rom for some months and then switched to CyanogenMod 6.

After one year the phone was unusable, always lagging, slow as fuck. I managed to do more stuff on my Nokia N73.

After a while my father got an S2 and I got his LG Optimus Dual. I was fucking excited for the whole GB of ram and the dual core processor.

Always running it with CM, both 7 and 9, same old story. It soon became unusable.

Then I got my first Nexus, a Galaxy Nexus and while I was fucking happy with its performance and the display (holy shit it was the most beautiful screen I ever had on a device, phone, pc or whatever). But soon I managed to hate the lack of microsd slot and the shitty battery life. It also became soon laggy as shit and I found myself again to tweak thing and shit to make it usable.

Two years ago I got a brand new Nexus 6 that I paid like A SHIT TON OF FUCKING MONEY HOLY SHIT GODDAMN MOTOROLA from a shitty site.. Fucking happy with it, tons of storage, huge fucking beautiful display, but shitty support. Motorola is basically dead. A week after I got the phone the back Nexus logo started to take off and the vibrator was fucking noisy. My roommate two rooms away from me managed to wake up in the night because of that fucking jackhammer. Moreover Google refused to replace the phone, the owners of the site where i bought it from got arrested for fraud and the site went down. Motorola told me they would do all the jobs. But i had to pay like it was not in warranty because reasons and i would stay without phone for min one-two months. I said them to fuck off and I took my phone as it was.
>>
Two days ago I broke the screen. Totally fucked up man. Replacing it would cost me more then 150 eypo and I can find a brand new Nexus 6 off the Interwebs for 200 dollarz.

Now, what do I do with my life?

Are there fucking phones with at least 1080, a fucking Snapdragon >810 proc and not chinese shit, 3gigs of ram, usb type c, stereo speakers and NO FUCKING HARDWARE KEYS?
>>
>>58777846
>>58777828
Samsung s8, has snap 835, type c, more than 4 gigs ram, 1440p screen.
>>
Just buy a fucking Nexus 6P like everyone else
>>
Just get a Xiaomi from AliExpress.
>>
>>58777937
Samsung n0pe

>>58777989
Too much expensive, no microsd, I would feel like a cuckhold.

>>58777996
NO CHINK SHIT
>>
>>58778308
The Motorola you bought is literally chink shit that's worse than Xiaomi.
>>
>>58777828
Got lg g2 in 2015 for $200. Works better than when I got it(because ROMs got better), and better than the majority of chink shit. Other lg phones are garbage though.
>>
>>58777846
Describing the axon 7 to me. Only worry is the poor software support. I reckon the moto Z play would be a better phone for you. It just werks comparatively.
>>
>>58777828
Every smartphone that didn't have kitkat was a mistake.
>>
File: 646146431.png (43KB, 161x154px) Image search: [Google]
646146431.png
43KB, 161x154px
>get new phone
>ask for iPhone 7 because wanted Google Pixel but don't like Verizon and couldn't pay full price
>didn't want other brand Android either because of all the bloat and stupid shit added to Android
>lady brings phone out to desk
>instantly regret
>looks so small and fragile
>too autistic to say anything
>get home
>toss box on my bed
>bounces off bed and lands on floor
>open box
>mfw iPhone screen cracked
>get replaced
>go to store to buy case
>scratched edge of iPhone putting case on
>there's a cap over the charging port
>hard to put charger in
>ends up breaking the tip off inside the port trying to pull out
>get it fixed
>get slimmer case
>be taking a shower 1 day
>have phone sitting on the counter
>gets hot and steamy
>later realize there are water bubbles underneath the screen
>though this was waterproof

Haven't had this shit but 3 weeks
>>
>>58777828
Install CopperheadOS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.