[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Razer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (285KB, 1826x1243px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
285KB, 1826x1243px
Some of their stuff is pretty okay desu, so why all the hate?
>>
>>58766395
The garish rice. Also even though their stuff is okay, it's fairly overpriced for what it is, since you pay for a lot of marketing and LEDs and shit.
>>
>>58766395
For what you get, it's overpriced. Also, the ages that they market to is like 8-20 years old.

Gaymur shit is another reason.

Buy a black widow elite or a Ducky keyboard for the same price
>>
File: razer-sphex-gallery-1.png (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
razer-sphex-gallery-1.png
190KB, 800x600px
>>58766395
I got their mousepad. It's okay I guess.
>>
>>58766395
I've bought a couple of razer products in the past and ended up returning all of them due to poor quality

>their headphone line has subpar sound and material quality

>their mice are made of cheap plastic and just up and stop working (have had many people in my community complain about this and had it happen to me)

>neon green

all of my experiences have been bad and i have heard nothing but problems from other people too
but their keyboards are ok i hear
>>
>>58766511

Be honest.

Is there actually, truly a noticeable difference using this versus a plain mouse pad that warrants the price?
>>
>>58766511
But what really makes a mousepad? It's not like there's a huge difference between different manufacturers.
>>
>>58766526
I also have a Razer mousepad but I bought it because it was the cheapest large one.
The main advantage of it is that it can be rolled up, so it's easier to transport.
>>
>>58766514
My blackwidow x has connection problems all the fucking time
>>
>>58766395
Quality vs price is the issue.

Keyboards are $100 plus but sub par quality. Why buy that when you can get a Ducky or others of great quality for the same price.

Mouse costs $80+ with sub par to shit quality. Why buy that when say a mionix is the same price and much better quality
>>
>>58766526
I have a Vespula mousepad. It's reversible, there's a plastic holder, and the pad fits in it. The two sides of the pad have different slickness. It has a foam wrist rest on it.

I got it as a gift. It's pretty nice, but when I looked it cost something like $40, it's not worth that much. If it were half that, yeah, I'd recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>58766558
doesn't surprise me
but i didnt want to rip on something i don't have any experience using
>>
>>58766514
the deathadder is a fine mouse though
not all gen are equal though
also
>neon green
ok this really suck at full power but it's ok when dimmed correctly
>>
>>58766395
Everything they make looks incredibly tacky and awful.

I bought a Razer mouse once and it broken within a month.
>>
Razer gives a lot of money to FOSS.

I do not hate Razer for catering to their niche market of cringey gaymer children. They have a good marketing strategy, and have been good at getting their products into big box stores so Mommy & Daddy can get their children the products easily. I would say it's good business, and if you don't like their product then do not buy them.
>>
>>58766526
Only bought it because of thickness of less than 1mm. No plain mousepad was that thin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.