[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

word on the street is the next one is 4k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MACBOOKPRO.jpg (185KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
MACBOOKPRO.jpg
185KB, 1200x630px
word on the street is the next one is 4k
>>
word on the street is my dad works at nintendo and he has the ps4 super pro and it has halo 5 but you can't come over and play it
>>
So Apple will catch up to the rest of the world in terms of resolution? Neat. Watch them go on a rant about how "magical" and "innovative" it is.
>>
>>58761971

Word is it will have no ports at all.
>>
>>58761971
Word on the street is that it will be another failure but aplel faggots will buy it anyways because it is a status-object with no real technological "innovation".
4K on a laptop is also a meme and will drive up the prices on the upcoming laptops.
You simply don't need 4K on a portable device (especially smaller notebooks). It will put unnecessary stress on the other components and will definitely shorten it's battery life.
>>
>>58762156
Apple's sales pitch isn't that their shit is brand new.
It's that it's new tech DONE RIGHT.
They're the first one that does it properly.

And they have a point. With the exception of Emacs. They ship an atrocious version of Emacs, and it should stop.
>>
>>58761971
their screens havent changed resolution in over 5 years. i have a 2008 mbpro with the same resolution as the 2016 pro
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.