[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 8bitcuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What made this man a nostalgic addict? New technology is so much better
>>
>>58758770
>cuck
call him that to his face and guess how many holes with an AR-15 that man will pierce you with.

he might be nostalgic and like older stuff but he's no cuck and he open carries guns all the time and ppl sometimes call cops on him and he handles them. so watch your mouth, boy.
>>
>>58758786
lel who has ever called the cops on this nerd?`
>>
>>58758836
People worry about their schools
>>
He has some odd humor, gun intrest, and nastalgia for a very specific pass. I say he is a failed mass shooter, all the unorganized jocks screwing with his digital camera.
>>
Living the life, man
>>
>>58758786
> Carrying a gun and threating people makes you a person deserving respect, not a cuck

Fucking dumbass 16 century minded 'muricans. I would say "kill youself" but thats what you literally do daily.
>>
>>58761870
I've went 30 years without ever owning a firearm, but anti-gun people are so insufferable it makes me want to get one and open-carry just to spite them.
>>
Hey,remember to feed the cat!
>>
File: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (59KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg
59KB, 400x624px
>>58761870
Sounds like this eurocuck has a case of firearms envy.
>>
>>58758770
Watching him restore old PCs and keyboards is pretty comfy tbqh
>>
I like this dude and he got comfy as fuck vids.

I'm also old, so i know a lot of the shit that he's restoring or playing with.
>>
>>58764312
same here, I just wish he wasn't such a macfag
>>
>>58764324
True.
>>
>>58763995
not him but the only firearms you can't get in France are assault rifles and such warfare weapons

you can still get nice carabins (Rem 700 my sweet luv), shotguns, all kinds of rifles, guns and pistols... you just have to be part of a shooting club or have your hunting permit
>>
File: 1472078511744.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472078511744.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>58761870
Found the disarmed faggot
>>
>>58764324
He thinks the first Macintosh was a mistake and that the Apple II was superior in all ways. He sounds more of a Woz-fag than a Jobs-fag, so he's pretty much based in my book.
>>
>>58764474
>He thinks the first Macintosh was a mistake and that the Apple II was superior in all ways.
He's right. Original Mac was garbage, even in its day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.