[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing says empowerment like "please give me money so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

Nothing says empowerment like "please give me money so I can go to a conference"

how do you solve this le women in coding maymay
>>
>>58748952
You stop being a sexist and being so worried about women making progress. Live and let live.
>>
File: 1485535318236.jpg (40KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1485535318236.jpg
40KB, 720x602px
>>58748952
>PyLadies
I don't get this. Why do feminists complain about not being taken seriously when they themselves can't take women seriously, resorting to creating a separate group just for girl programmers so they can stay relevant.

It's the same thing with the Women's World Chess Championship, and all that crap. How is that "empowering" in any way? It just immediately implies that women stand no chance competing with men.
>>
>>58748960

its not about gender man, I love having women in the workplace as much as I do men if not more honestly, it's about the entitled attitude some have

you can never be 'equal' by their definition if you demand to be treated like a fucking child; expected to applaud that model 'coder' for writing 'ls' in terminal a few times and asking to have shit paid for you - i haven't asked my parents to buy me shit since i was like 11 and remember thinking "wow this is a nice feeling of independence i think i'll stop being a fucking child now and take responsibility for myself"

apparently they haven't reached that point
>>
>>58748952
More like PooLadies amirite? xD
>>
>>58749083
>I don't get this.
Actually it gives them more voice that way, you're overthinking it.
>>
>>58748960
t. neckbeard eurocuck who spreads his anus for mohammed
>>
>>58748952
delete twitter

Just imagine a world without that shithole.
>>
>>58749175

i cant its actual useful its just dumb dipshits like realpython who 'like' and retweet sjw and anti trump shit like pic above

i go through a crisis like 5 times a day where i just think "fuck it im going to call this person out on their bullshit" but i know doing so would be career suicide
>>
>>58749160
This post is hate speech.
>>
>>58749267
if you go through 5 crisis a day, then you should really delete your account like he said, it's not doing you any good.
>>
>>58749267
>I go through a crisis like 5 times a day
You're the same as them
kys faggot
>>
>>58749083
Theres no logic behind it because women are illogical. Feminism is the product of neo puritanism.
>>
>>58749295
This post is disregarded
>>
>>58749083
It's the "make my own x with blackjack and no men" and it is a sort of legit tactic to show that you can be on the same (or higher) level
But they never are and even if they do it's thanks to T&A, like volleyball
>>
>>58748952
You can't. The media, Social media, and every other dumbass that's looking for a something to complain and protest about. They all(black people, women, SJWs) blame the white male for all there problems.
Even if you aren't white (Your genes) if you look it your the problem. Fucking ridiculous logic. (I'm Majority Native American, then European, English 'UK' ) I'm the problem. It's fucking irritating. You can thank those above the government for influencing these idiots to act this way.
>>
>>58748952
>>58749083
It's because one person doesn't speak for all women. The vocal minority of women in CS are all fucking retarded and the unfortunate consequence is that it perpetuates this stereotype that all women in CS are retarded. Literally the best thing people could do to empower women in computer science is stop assuming that these shitty exploitative women in cs groups are actually representative of women in cs. Also it'd be cool if people stopped using that stupid leena picture but that's not as big a deal.
>>
>>58749416
Live long and prosper
>>
>>58749549
Blame "I'm 1/128th native!" faggots
>>
>>58748952
Thanks for spreading the word =)
>>
>>58749175
I wish I could delete 4chan
>>
>>58749175
Wasn't it hemorrhaging money?
>>
>>58749607
>The vocal minority of women in CS are all fucking retarded
das de thing tho

Men are autistic due to prenatal and postnatal testosterone

Women are histrionic/narcissistic due to prenatal and postnatal estrogen

The men in CS are largely there because they are compelled to do something to the MOST to satisfy their autism-addled brains

The women in CS are largely there because they see "underrepresented" as an opportunity for them to get attention to satisfy their estrogen-fried brains

There are exceptions, such as the wonderful person who wrote this:
https://blog.invisiblethings.org/2015/10/27/x86_harmful.html

and all the numales virtue signaling GitHub to death,

however, they are the EXCEPTION rather than the rule. #WomenInTech has such a bad reputation in tech for a REASON. Women are DRIVEN by DIFFERENT THINGS than men.
>>
>>58749617
Oh yeah? well, you live longer and prosper more pal
>>
>>58751394
>Women are DRIVEN by DIFFERENT THINGS than men.
Guy in tech:
>there to DO stuff to satisfy his AUTISM (90% of the time)
Girl in tech:
>there to GET attention to satisfy her HPD (90% of the time)
>>
Femanon here. Everything I learned about programming was taught to me by men. I never gave it much thought until one day one my teachers turned out to be a female. She was as good as the rest of male teacher, but she was the one that motivated me the most. I guess when you're entering a territory that's mainly dominated by one gender, finding someone of your gender can be inspirational in some way.

Aside from that, all these "pyladies" crap and women categories is retarded and goes against what feminism stands for IMO.
>>
File: 1102111087_sir_roger_moore.jpg (33KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1102111087_sir_roger_moore.jpg
33KB, 615x409px
>>58748960
It's so much better to live and let die
>>
>>58751446
How many of your teachers did you suck off?
>>
>>58751446
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>58751446
I studied nursing as a male. And working in a women only environment was terrible. Drama everywhere all day. Sometimes you dont even realize some random person is angry at you over something except when you manage to guess it by their obstructive and passive aggressive behaviour.

Then I switched to law, which has a good balance between males and females. 40/60 I think. And I never encountered any drama again. Everyone is friendly and professional.
>>
>>58751637
I understand some gender generalizations apply, but believing all women cause drama is an exaggeration. The opposite applies too. Women always complain that men are very simple-minded, but I only got that feeling when they're just fooling around with their male friends. Generally, I have had better experiences with both men and women when it came to working in smaller groups.
>>
How about you all stop paying attention to anyone crying about this? Just get some work done.
So many communities around open source software are toxic. Not just the SJW ones, but for example GNU or Arch as well. Anti-SJW whining is just as bad.
>>
>>58749175
>imagine a world without Trump's tweets
/pol/ is not going to like this
>>
I bet they're all trannies
>>
>>58751802
I was much more agreeable with /pol/ when their loudest vices were against identity politics in general, instead of going full storming get and embracing g white identity politics
>>
File: disgusted_terry.png (201KB, 493x375px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_terry.png
201KB, 493x375px
>>58751792
One thing about groups is that if each person talks roughly the same amount, then the group will be productive. This a great thing to realize.

And despite the dumb misogyny you see on this website, it's true that a power-tripping male is much, much scarier than a passive-aggressive female.

But like this anon says
>>58751802
We really should just be getting work done. Let's spend as few of our cognitive resources on this bullshit as possible, and get back to making cool shit.
>>
>>58748952
>"maymay"
kill yourself
>>
>>58748952

You solve it by treating women like human fucking beings.

Also, doing whatever you can to obstruct and impeach the violent, rapist, completely illegitimate President Pussygrabber currently occupying the White House. American women have good reason to be upset when a plurality of voters plus some Russian trolls literally hacked a crude, sexist POS into office. Remember, we could have had the most qualified woman in the world, but she was too good for the Klansmen and wife beaters who put down their cheap beer long enough to stink up the polls.
>>
>>58751394
Jan Rutkowski isn't female.
https://web.archive.org/web/20110424073607/http://www.rutkowska.yoyo.pl/
>>
>>58751988
You can't expect anyone to take this bait right?
>>
Lemme FFTY
>PieLady
Now off to the kitchen :^)
>>
>>58752253
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>58752418
problem? :^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
File: PCgamingmasterrace.png (34KB, 190x196px) Image search: [Google]
PCgamingmasterrace.png
34KB, 190x196px
>>58749083
Well here's the core problem of society today anon:
There are two kinds of people currently in existence.

1. There are normal people with their own personalities and busy lives.

2. There are label whores and brand whores who have free time to basically treat their labels/brands as soccer matches, with equal riotous and fanatic social tact and cheering.
They lack personality so they substitute it with brands and brand symbolism.

LGBT, Feminism, Neo-Nazism, it's all the same shit.
Team cheering with loads of symbolism.
A Neo-Nazi shaves their head bald as smooth as an ass cheek, and stamps it with a swastika.
An LGBT fag is the same, except with a rainbow flag and colorful suits.
A Feminist is the same, except with the feminist symbol, hair dyed like poisonous marine life, and glasses to stereotype the intelligent people they are not part of.

It's all the same fucking label jerking shit for people without a personality and a mind of their own, who need to be a part of a convent, yet want to choose the thing most similar to a religion yet which isn't the existing religions.
>>
>>58749135
And why should they need more voice? You under thinking it.
>>
File: Starcraft Tranny.jpg (110KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Starcraft Tranny.jpg
110KB, 800x533px
>>58749083
reminder that the top (((female))) e-sport in prizes is a tranny
>>
>>58752253
please dont FFT me !
>>
>>58752540
Is that a motherfucking Chevrolet headset?
>>
>>58752503
Well, except for the fact that the boneheads like to hit the other two. But hey, it's your little bubble. Reason won't snap you out of it until it's too late.
>>
File: 1485892076964.jpg (230KB, 947x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485892076964.jpg
230KB, 947x594px
Daily reminder that Feminism and SJW-ism are a teenage phase that people grow out of (some later than others unfortunately).

>>58752616
>Well, except for the fact that the boneheads like to hit the other two.
Tell that to the homeless black woman who voted Trump and got beat up and insulted by the masses of feminists and "tolerant" SJW's around her.

Assaulting and engaging in violence are side-effects of zealotry, no matter how you justify your zealotry or what kind it is.
Hence i referred to this label whoring as having the social tact of soccer matches, with the hooligans on all sides.

If you want rationality, the first step is for you to stop monopolizing it like an egoistic maniac.
>>
File: 1485891050653.jpg (28KB, 320x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485891050653.jpg
28KB, 320x255px
>>58752673
>Daily reminder that Feminism and SJW-ism are a teenage phase that people grow out of (some later than others unfortunately).
>>
>>58750955
keep dreaming, fgt
>>
>>58752435
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>58752673

What Ive realized is that waifuwars on /a/ are the same shit. I'm not talking mild ones, I mean 20 year old shit like Red Vs Blue.

These people, including myself will project our issues onto these characters that are written to be relatable in flaws, then we fight over whose problems are more justified.

Every time I see some Reifag going about how the creator made new movies specifically to spite them, it just feels of that same stank of ID
>>
>>58752253
Hahahaha

>>58748952
Cyberbeggars are losers, regardless of gender.
>>
>>58749160
>he doesn't spread and lube his anus for mohammed
You'd rather he go in dry and raw?
>>
>>58748952
hi Reginald

:3
>>
>>58753193
>>>/r9k/
stay in your containment board pls
>>
>>58753041

im not reginald but i noticed that that autistic faggot pretty much reposted my comment as a reply
>>
You guys aren't thinking far enough ahead.

Make money off of this, I have 3 different faux female tech e-personalities that make a few hundred a month on donations each. All I gotta do is bitch a little online. One of my personalities is launching some merch soon.

It's nice spending money.

(I'm a sysadmin at my day job)
>>
File: weeb.gif (868KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.gif
868KB, 500x500px
>>58753274
kek
>>
>>58753193(Dead)
>>58753227(Dead)
this is it. Reddit mods have completely taken over.
>>
File: extremely-low-quality-bait.gif (1KB, 54x53px) Image search: [Google]
extremely-low-quality-bait.gif
1KB, 54x53px
>>58751988
>>
File: jessica.jpg (424KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jessica.jpg
424KB, 1024x768px
>>58749124
>>>/pol/
>>
>>58753472
I made a thread saying someone should fork wine and develop it without caring about copyright. Nuked.

> Women are hungry bitches that thrive on attention and validation because their physical appearance is all they have to offer. Intellectually they are inferior to men and they know it. Which is why STEM fields have less than 1% female students.

> Since these fucking whores can't stand men having normal lives and jobs, the interfere with all the lucrative industries and forcibly hired for some pseudo tech or HR position where they get paid for simply showing up.

> People like us who spend a lifetime studying, getting certs and building our resume are given the back seat for employment. I actually was turned down for a job in Finance because they only wanted female candidates for their quota. So far the position is still open but I am not allowed to apply even though I am qualified.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.