[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CODER WANTED. Want to create app.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Teddy-Logo-App.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy-Logo-App.png
51KB, 800x800px
Hey everyone!
It's my first time posting on 4chan, so I'm not sure what the community is like here, but I hope you guys can help me out:) I am a 20yo Graphic Designer, Videographer, Entrepreneur. I have recently started teaching myself to code after I had an epiphany about a month ago about a social network app that can change the way couples use social media. This app has the potential to have a billion dollar valuation in just a matter of years. I see it and I believe in it. I will make it happen. I have been on my grind 24/7 building on this dream I have.
Anyway, I'm looking for a dedicated coder (HTML5, CSS & Js preferably). Level of experience? I really don't care. I would just like someone who can see my vision too. We can learn things together. I don't truly *need* a coder, I can learn all the coding myself, but I would really like somebody to bounce ideas off of and make this thing happen. I was recommended by a friend to post here, I hope you guys can help me out. Much thanks :)
>>
Feel free to email me if you're interested: [email protected]
:)
>>
>>58746099
inb4 cuckolding
>>
>>58746099
> It's my first time posting on 4chan, so I'm not sure what the community is like here, but I hope you guys can help me out
Oh, my sweet summer child
>>
>>58746099
>social network app
>HTML5, CSS & Js preferably
>I don't truly *need* a coder, I can learn all the coding myself

Sounds like b8, tbqh familia
>>
>Hey guys I'm an idea person and I need somebody actually talented and smart to make my vision come true. It's basically the [Twitter,Facebook,Google,Uber] of [thing]. You won't get paid but you'll get plenty of stock options when we go public!
>>
sent :-)
>>
>>58746251
HI! Did you send me something? :)
>>
>>58746099
I'll do it if you can suck my cock regularly. Maybe once or twice a day.
>>
>>58746099

Yeah, I going to go out on a limb here a be nice enough to tell you what you actually need to do before fucking off.

I suggest that you seriously bring something more than a logo and someplace that actually would bother to care. Unless you plan on using Node or Cordova, you're also going to have to pick up a backend language as well. Also, you're going to need to offer cold hard cash if your going to hire strangers on the internet. >>58746182 is right in that a lot of these start-up "opportunities" are just rickety planes set to crash and burn. No one wants to put in a fuckload of hours on the faint hope that your company out of a thousand will be the one to go public/get bought, especially if they're any good.

If you really are a GD, learn CSS/SASS, HTML and some basic JS, and go somewhere the fuck else with your idea, no one who knows what they're doing on here is going to bother and those that do bother are stupid. No one would trust a pilot who's only flown a plane once, why should someone trust you when you just went on to W3Schools and looked at a few references. Take the time to actually go to meetups for start-ups, they're omnipresent in every major city. Do a little more research and go somewhere the fuck else, I'm busing jacking off to the newly translated Xil doujin in between building something with Django.
>>
>html5
>coding

>css
>coding

writing words is now coding
>>
>>58746099
>I have recently started teaching myself to code
>(HTML5, CSS & Js preferably)
>code
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1443139779360.webm (2MB, 964x576px) Image search: [Google]
1443139779360.webm
2MB, 964x576px
>>58746541
>your company out of a thousand will be the one to go public/get bought
I fucking hate this. Probably the stupidest motivation among the get-rich-quick faggots as well.
>>
You're naive if you think all you need are coders.whos gonna set up your servers and network?
>>
>>58746292
I can help PM me :^)
>>
>>58746099
this isnt fucking dragons den

fuck off
>>
>creating another social network
no thanks you can have Facebook
>>
>>58746602
...why? Why would anyone make that?
>>
>>58746099
>I was recommended by a friend to post here
you should have posted that in /gd/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.