[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you put your rig in this condo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1485916365749.png (126KB, 900x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1485916365749.png
126KB, 900x1680px
Where would you put your rig in this condo?
>>
>>58743914
Take over one of the bedrooms if you can, otherwise desk in the master bedroom.
>>
>>58743914
You've been posting, what, one of these a week or so for the past few weeks?
Are you actually going to move in to one of these places, or do you just like to browse?
>>
One of the other bedrooms, or sacrifice "great room" area.

Looks like nice digs, what city?
>>
>>58743914
Id turn the dressing room into my office 2bhonest.
I only need a dresser and small closet to hold my entire wardrobe.
>>
>>58744046
>putting computer in the same room as you sleep
this is an 18+ website
>>
>>58743914
http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/news/a39863/george-and-amal-clooney-moving-to-nyc/
are you George Clooney?
>>
>>58743914
Utility closet
>>
I feel like great room is the obvious choice desu.

Dressing room could be a comfy office.
>>
>>58743914
I never got this american thing to give a bathroom to every bedroom

It looks redundant and useless
One shared bathroom is fine
Two is golden
>>
Dressing room.
So while I'm waiting for things to render/compile/download, I can try on new dresses.
>>
>>58745936
Considering this thing has its own elevator access, powder room, service room & elevator, and dressing room larger than the bedrooms, bathrooms for each bedroom doesn't seem like excess.

Also, the master bathroom is only accessible through master bedroom, and the smaller ones don't appear to have any sort of tub or shower. Where are they suppose to go?
>>
>>58744046
Bathroom
Where else ?
>>
>>58745936
>He enjoys having to wait to take a piss
>He likes walking into a bathroom with someone else's shit-stink still lingering
>>
>>58743914
>being this poor

Is this how americucks live?
>>
>>58747998
>having 1/5 of the apartment dedicated to shitting
>>
>>58743914
If I was that rich, every room
>>
>>58743914
I'd place a server in one of the closers or utility rooms and then add bunch of thin clients around the house that consists of a screen and tiny NUC or mITX PC. That way you could enjoy media or play vidya from the large TV in great room and do your work on desktop in master suite without having massive battlestations whirring around in every corner of the house. Oh, and also I'd buy a tablet for browsing and shitposting so that I woudn't have to sit in front of a desk to do that.

But I'd probably convert one of the bedrooms into a study room / home office so that I woudn't have to have a PC in the bedroom. You can still have a bed there, just put it away when nobody is visiting.

>b-but wireless issues
>b-b-but cables
You can pull LAN cables to every room and hide them inside walls or underneath floorboards.
>>
>>58748054
>So poor he can't afford the extra 20% shitting space
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.