[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst thing that has happened to education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pos.jpg (43KB, 650x190px) Image search: [Google]
pos.jpg
43KB, 650x190px
>Be in uni
>Go to any course
>"""""Professor""""" comes in
>Starts up Powerpoint
>Proceeds to read off of it for the next 2 hours
>Students stare like brain dead zombies at the slides for the next 2 hours.
>Attendance is required. If you aren't present, you won't have the right to attend the exam.

This shit should be banned. Blackboard teaching is the only viable way to do it. Prove me wrong. I don't care who you are, or what you have behind your belt, if you teach like this, you are a worthless, lazy piece of shit, who doesn't know the domain that well, if you need to read your slides every year in front of the students.
>>
>let me go on /g/ and complain about things that dont need to be complained about to try and fit into this online community I just discovered

trying too hard faggot

fuck off back to reddot
>>
>Comp sci professors were all FOB gooks and chinks
>Every single one exclusively used the blackboard

Thank you based gook professors.
>>
>>58743041
Thank the push for """technology""" to be used in education. Every professor is being forced to swallow this shit to this day.

Presentations worked years ago because students seemed much more interested in the subject when a projector was present in the class. Not anymore, though.
>>
Eastern yurofag here. Literally every professor does this. At least you're allowed to miss 70% of overall hours.
>>
>>58743041
they do that shit for the us navy nuclear program and i dont see anything bad happen there

seriously though, they do. and it sucks.
>>
they stop doing this once you get out of freshman/sophomore level classes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.