[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: lkjhg.jpg (843KB, 1485x1070px) Image search: [Google]
lkjhg.jpg
843KB, 1485x1070px
Help me
>>
>>58742822
No, fuck off.
>>
>>58742822
How do I help?
>>
>>58742833
my .jpg will explain you
>>
>>58742822
Stop posting new threads you fucking dipshit.
Its already been explained. Do it with grep and sed.
>>
>>58742822
Please explain what your goal is on a higher level. Do you want to remove identifying metadata (such as location, camera used, etc) from several image files?
>>
>>58742840
Yeah, but what can exactly can I do to help?
>>
Delete System32
>>
>>58742822
Do you want to find specific ASCII strings inside multiple binary files and overwrite them with spaces? If you know any programming languages, it should be quite easy to write that. If you don't, go to a shitty outsourcing site like freelancer or upwork and pay some Raj slave labour rates to do it for you.
>>
>>58742867
you are righ bro.... all i want is for example tell some tool to remove 2 values of thousands of files so they are destroyed and then apply some shredder to the files to try to remove them
>>
>>58742822
You're a real fucking pice of shit, you cock you fucking double nigger. All I was trying to do was help your sorry little ass with this stupid fucking problem of yours, but you're apparently too stupid to even clarify your pathetic problem. Kill your self you fucking reject.
>>
>>58742928
yes bro.... for example if you open a rar file or jpeg file with notepad in windows it will show a lot of text.... all i want to do is to remove some 3 or 4 letters of that text of each file to corrupt that code so it wont open....
>>
>>58742822
install gentoo
>>
>>58743032
whats going on with you.... im going to call trump to get u out of united states bastard
>>
>>58743018
You have CP don't you
>>
>>58743018
If you will be shredding the entire file afterwards, you don't need to overwrite parts of it first. Use any secure deletion program that can overwrite/zero the file.
>>58743042
Do you a) want the files deleted forever, or do you b) want them to stay almost-intact but unopenable due to corruption?
>>
>>58743079
Thanks for your help...

All i planned to do was..

1-Rename all files in the folder removing the file extension "1.rar" --> "1"

2-Then remove some parts of the code of each file opening them with the notepad but it could take 2 years to do that to all the files...

3-Apply some tool for the folder and files that delete all of them overwritting them with some secure deletion methods and algorithms...

All i want to do is to disappear those files that if someone has access to them they are damaged because of the change in the plain text code
>>
>>58743065
fuck off depravado latino
>>
>>58743162
What is the point of renaming and corrupting the files if you are then going to securely delete them anyway?
>>
>>58743213
securely deleting them via OVERWRITTING wont secure me forensics wont have access to them.... thats the main reason bro
>>
Hopefully this is a lesson on using FDE in the future.
>>
youre too stupid and unimportant for anyone to ever do "forensics" to try to get ur datas
>>
>>58743266
Three issues with that:
1. This is what you are doing when you're corrupting it- you're overwriting part of the file. Overwriting the entire file skips this issue completely. You don't get any extra security by doing the corruption step.
2. If forensics found the file after you applied the mild corruption and before you completely overwrote it, they wouldn't find it too hard to fix and read it.
3. I won't speculate on the reasons you think forensic investigators might look at your PC. I will say that, if I somehow had something on a drive that would send me to jail and thought it might get examined, I wouldn't be satisfied with anything short of overwriting the entire drive, and then issuing an ATA SECURE ERASE command if it supports it (SSD), and then physically destroying it.
>>
>>58742822
itt: op attempts to corrupt his cp collection
>>
>>58743266
do a 25x pass deletion and then destroy your drive you pedophile
>>
>>58743328
no fil has been writted in the C:// hard drive.... every file is insida a usb kingston sd.... there is a chance that securely deletion will help me without destroying the usb?
>>
>>58743480
Is a $5 flash drive seriously worth more to you than ensuring your data is actually fucking ruined
>>
Op is so tech-illiterate it hurts.
>>
Not only illiterate, I cannot imagine from which n-world country he is. Sage.
>>
>>58743480
>all this idiocy to securely erase a USB thumb drive
CCleaner would do the job for you easily but if you want to be paranoid you could just smash it or burn it.
>>58743559
Probably Brazil. The old p2p file sharing communities still use emule down there. Want to guess what they share?
>>
>>58743480
No. That is actually worse. USB/SD cards and other cheap flash storage use extensive wear levelling. It is possible that parts of files could remain in unused portions of the NAND even after you overwrite a file. I wouldn't even bother with software overwrites. You need to disassemble the drive and destroy the hardware completely.

Smash it apart with a hammer, shoot it if you have a gun and it wouldn't attract too much attention. Grind the chips down until they're in a million tiny pieces, scatter them over a wide area far away from where you live.

That sounds overly dramatic; maybe it is. You need to decide how important it truly is that your data never sees the light of day.

You might have meant a USB HDD, in which case the above wear levelling problem does not apply but either way you still need to physically destroy it.
>>
File: Screenshot_013120171840.png (168KB, 918x257px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_013120171840.png
168KB, 918x257px
>>58742822
Sent :^)
>>
>>58743681
Where are your tabs?
>>
>>58743681
>just the tip :^)
>>
>>58743681
im going to destroy my usb i will put it in chemicals
>>58743613
thanks bro
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.