[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0453.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I sent RMS a email regarding about GNU/Linux and he actually replied surprisingly.

I was wondering what you guys have sent to him recently or what you plan to ask him?

Just a simple question.
>>
RMS replied to me too

I emailed him thanking him for fighting for free software and he told me to stop using Gmail
>>
File: 1472800807907.jpg (252KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1472800807907.jpg
252KB, 1280x1811px
>>58730669
I've no place or interest in anything that RMS is related in.

What's the point of it all? would probably be a good one to ask.
>>
>>58730682
That's fucking funny
>>
>>58730688
I think RMS is a pretty cool guy. Hopefully I can meet with him before he dies one day.
>>
>>58730682
>current year
>using gmail
You asked for it Anon.
>>
I talked about lack of games on Linux with him and he replied back describing how Linux has many games. This was years before Vulkan and Valve even thinking about making their own linux distro.
>>
i asked him how to approach the problem of my school forcing us to use proprietay software. his suggestion was to talk to the teacher and convince him to use free software or to replace him.
>>
>>58730682
>not annoying rms with cock.li address
>>
>>58730688
I don't give a shit about rms either, but i support local fsf because they make the localization of ff and lo.
>>
>>58730669
>sending email to a literal schizo hobo
wew
>>
He replies to everyone.
>>
>>58731079
Anon pls do yourself a favor: open up Steam, go to the store and list the games by OS - Linux. You'll be surprised.
>>
>>58733459
This, literally
You know those pictures where he's everywhere with his tiny laptop? That's what he's doing.
>>
>>58730669
Is he just lonely or a cool person?
>>
>>58730669
>GNU/Linux
Linux
>>
>>58736122
he's a stupid fat kike who wants to push his marxist philosophy on to idiots like you

closed source is progress
>>
>>58730682
kek
>>
he reply to everyone why so surprise
>>
>>58737183
Yes goy, keep giving your personal data to corporations to sell it as a commodity and make your health insurance more expensive
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.