[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crit tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (348KB, 1858x950px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
348KB, 1858x950px
>new direction is to focus on hardware & games but not too overly "nerdy". Recently mentioned that hardware reviews is actually on its way out. More game focused channel because that's unique...
>Video output retreating.
>View count receding.
>LOLxD Randumb thumbnails and titles.
>Former colleague Wendell is hitting success with his channel and just did a show with Linus.
>Logan has done nothing but dig his own grave.

The channel is like watching a tire fire.
>>
>>58728808
>>The channel is like watching a tire fire.
That's youtube in general.
>>
I love in Portland.
I know where his studio is located, should I drop by, ring his doorbell and record his reaction?
>>
>>58728808
His reaction to team members leaving is just to replace them with equally nerdy looking neckbeards with bad senses of humor
>>
Wendell's new channel is chill as fuck. What the fuck happened with Logan.
>>
File: 1484945474489.jpg (104KB, 608x999px) Image search: [Google]
1484945474489.jpg
104KB, 608x999px
>>58728808
That's a shame, there aren't enough youtubers out there who voices I don't fucking hate to hear.
>>
>>58728869
>What the fuck happened with Logan.
Well nothing really happened he was always a talking head but managing a channel and content? Completely inept. Wendell handheld him through a lot of videos regarding tech news it's so god damn evident now.
>>
File: 1478138331500.jpg (131KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478138331500.jpg
131KB, 618x800px
>>58728869

Remember when this idiot was actively shilling AMD on /g/?
>>
File: hellya2.jpg (167KB, 1181x627px) Image search: [Google]
hellya2.jpg
167KB, 1181x627px
>>58729088
>8350 vs 3570k
They had a point with that one
>>
>>58728808
Logan, you fucked up
>>
Always knew he was an unlikable twat.
Turns out hes an impotent control freak and a degenerate homosexual furry too. He single handedly killed TekSyndicate by throwing a man baby tantrum in front of his entire audience. All over an ugly trap furry.
He is that guy in the guild that brings in his girlfriend and ruins everything.

Based Wendell now makes comfy informative videos perfect for background noise while working. No shitty chiptunes music either.
>>
https://youtu.be/P6xrk6kTDbI?t=2m30s

fug

he actually does a full review going over the technology, talking about the PCIE lanes n shiet

this is exactly what i need when deciding on mobo it's so hard to tell the difference normally
>>
Wouldn't trust anyone who dresses/styles his facial hair like that.

He was the kid in school with the JNCOs and chain wallet, smoking clove cigarettes and listening to Korn.
>>
>>58729469
Learn not to be a hater.
>>
>>58730023
Eat a dick, Logan
>>
>>58728808
The great thing about Wendell is that people are watching the most obscure videos he releases. Wendell won so hard in this whole ordeal and he is only going to grow as a channel and excel over tek syndicate. Pistol is gonna dump Logan once that YT money is up. If you're reading this Pistol I have a lot of money and don't mind you have a penis.
>>
>>58729036
Logan does do well at what he does. His greed just killed him.
>>
File: annie.gif (568KB, 394x224px) Image search: [Google]
annie.gif
568KB, 394x224px
Is he still with his qt3.14 trap furfag gf?
>>
>>58728808
Is he fat now, or is it just a bad photo?
>>
>>58733747
Has he ever been not fat?
>>
>>58728830
Do it faggot.
>>
File: 1405687940807.jpg (36KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1405687940807.jpg
36KB, 500x357px
I tried to like them after the split but for a while but just can't stand what's left. I was tired of them for many reasons even before the drama surfaced. Now we get nothing bu the worst aspects from before, no tranny segments luckily, with no Wendell so there is no reason to watch. The weird voice guy sucked and the new gay guy is just as bad for being too spastic and has no skills like Logan. Previous hosts were shit and their gaming opinions are garbage. Hardware is the last thing they should do since they're worse at that most of all... They're idiots but I guess they have no choice but to try and keep it up for as long as possible. I haven't even been to the Tek Syndicate site in forever but it was shit for awhile as well.
>>
File: 1407308055486.png (1MB, 997x861px) Image search: [Google]
1407308055486.png
1MB, 997x861px
>>58733952

Forgot mention I'm actually listening to this right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MispZEAXvVM

Let the emo faggots rot.
>>
FUCK YOU LOGAN!

i know you lurk here you fucking weasel.

still cant believe you fucked up your friendship with The Brain, you useless sack of shit!

i wonder when pistol will leave your sorry ass.

too bad she already fucked that other guy from wasd you cuk
>>
>>58729088
We get it. Intel has bigger numbers. Now fuck off Pajeet. You have a cow to usher out of your office.
>>
What's wendl's channel?
Is it level1linux or does he have another one with more broad subjects?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.