[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor stealing my cable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_20170131_014815.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_014815.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
So a few weeks ago I started noticing that my internet often stops and after it was down for two days in a row I called the technician from the cable company. He noticed that someone attached a cheap Chinese splitter on my cable outside my apartment and is stealing my cable so he cut the thing off.

Only one fucking day after the fixed it this mother fucker of a neighbor puts another splitter and my internet dies again, so again, I call the company. This time they cut the cable, rewire everything and put special connectors that cannot be removed with regular tools, they place the cables back in to the wall and seal everything. They also said that inspection will be here in a day or two to see who is doing that
>great, problem solved ?
>nope

One week after, no inspection came, but the fucking faggot neighbor takes the seal of the wall, cuts all the cables(and the connectors) and rewires the entire thing again with a fucking splitter coming out of my cable. Not only that, this time it's a four way cheap splitter with four cables connected to it.

What to do ? Do i just call the cable company again so that they could fix the shit again only for the neighbor to come up with a better way to steal the cable ? I want to fuck his shit up somehow, should I run high voltage trough the cable and fry his equipment on the other side ?
>Need suggestions
>>
I know he isn't stealing my internet , it's impossible when I have the modem box. He is stealing TV signal for three TV's (or possibly three neighbors together are stealing the thing). But when three of them are stealing the internet signal is so weak that it basically dies
>>
>>58727669
get photevidence, the company surely has records of the incident.
sue his ass.
>>
>>58727669

call the cops dummy. shit.
>>
Invest in a camera, electrifying the coax could be all kinds of legal problems, maybe you can broadcast hentai and jumpscares through his coax
>>
>>58727669
Poop through his letterbox
>>
>>58727797
I live in a second world country, cops are shit here. And suing doesn't work like in U.S. My granddads neighbor claimed that half of my granddads backyard is his and sued him, the process lasted 9 years after which my grandpa proved the land was his. I live in a shithole
>no need to worry about legality
>can do whatever the fuck I want to him
>>
>>58727859

just beat his fucking ass then take some leftover coax cable and strangle the motherfucker
>>
>>58727799
That's an intersting idea, I could use HDMI to coax adapter and stream some shit on his TV, but the problem is that he would obviously see cables running into my apartment from the box
>>
>>58727669

don't remove the splitter just pull out a cable or some shit so the neighbour comes back then shove a knife into his back
>>
>>58727669
how does he even get access to the cable?
>>
>>58727950
The only thing protecting the cables is a sheet of metal with four nails ... Check the picture above
>>
Do you know who's fucking with it, or not? And if not, is there any way to follow the cables and find out?
>>
>>58727912
this.
nothing is stopping you from stabbing him.
if your country is as bad as you say, they won't know it was you.

>unplug
>dress nice and warm
>wait there
>stab
>>
>>58727669
If that pic is from the actual splitter and the cables going to your neighbours houses just grab the cables, pull as much as you can and then cut it as deep as you can inside the wall, take the splitter and then push again whatever minimal excess cable was left over into the wall again. Leave everything like nobody was there.
If he wants to reconnect the cable he will have to run down cable from his home to that place again. A pain in the ass and probably the fucking nigger won't do it because it's too much effort.
>>
Just move from the ghetto.

Like God damn dude.
>>
Fry his shit and keep doing it until he stops.
>>
>>58727986
Actually I know where one cable leads, since the number of the apartment is written on it with pen it's the apartment across me, but the other two are a mystery
>>
Apply high voltage to the coax.
>>
>>58727820

This. Fight fire with fire.

At some point one of you will give.
>>
>>58728006
That's actually pretty good, I wanted to cut the cables anyway, but you're right if you cut it deep enough and shove it into the whole the faggot will have a hard time fixing the shit and he probably won't do it again
And yea, that's the real picture outside my apt
>>
Break in when he's not home and smash his TV. He won't steal your cable if he has nothing on which to watch it.
>>
>>58728022
Sounds risky, might his neighbour not just take revenge by doing the same thing?
>>
>>58727727
Block all the devices that aren't yours and then report it to the police
>>
>>58728022
I was thinking that, but just gotta find a way to apply high voltage. That would probably fry the first thing connect to coax.
>worst case = fries the amplifier
>best case = fries his TV
>>
>take out renters insurance
>wait a few months
>lock them all inside and burn the motherfucker down
>collect money
>>
>>58728074
Use a car jumper
>>
>>58728073
I already did that
>read the original post
The police never came, and the nigger rewired the thing again
>>
>>58728053
Pretty much anything to mess with him in a damaging way is risky in this case, even cutting the cords deeper inside the wall.
>>
File: 1434250009160.png (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434250009160.png
105KB, 400x400px
You could try covering the wires with a pipe then put stickers on it that's say gas line
>>
>>58728074
If he's sneaky, he might have a surge protector on the cables, but I doubt it.
>>
>>58728132
Why, I get that frying his shit up would be dangerous, but cutting the wires ? That shithead is stealing the TV I am paying
>>
>>58728166
I'm pretty sure he would notice a gas line suddenly apppearing since that would be his fourth time messing with the cables
>>
>>58727669
Install a webcam where he splits the wires. Next time he shows up: smile! You're on Gameboy camera!
>>
nothing a crowbar to the skull wont fix, kill his ass
>>
>>58728184
frying his shit would make him not want to risk connecting to your cable again. you can do this after you have ordered protection for your own devices. dont bother with the internet boxes, they dont like them
>>
>>58728184

Why can't you just stop being a pussy and go confront him? You don't even have to do anything edgy, just tell him to fucking back off before you harm him. Make sure you intimidate him with some kind of blunt weapon and yelling.
>>
>>58728231
No man, I know who is stealing the internet, the apartment numbers are written on the cables. I already called the inspection but this seems to be common thing in ShitLandSerbia and they seem not to care
>>
File: ArtM062_1000x750.png (267KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ArtM062_1000x750.png
267KB, 1000x750px
>>58727669
High voltage

Fry his devices :)
>>
>>58728262
or just use some weird ass screw that he doesnt have a driver for
>>
>>58728184
He might cut your cables too. Of course frying his stuff is way more dangerous, but damaging the cable inside the house also may infuriate him, especially if it's high effort to repair.
>>
Order a Chinese security cam, 720p 30fps
Blackmail him with the footage. If the law won't do anything, shame him into becoming a decent human bean
>>
>>58727669
what country do you live in?
>>
>>58728271
nothing fancy like thsi is needed, hooking up the power line to it for 60 seconds or so should do, then jsut put everything back the way it was
>>
>>58728275
Did that
>read the original post
He just cut the cables right before the "weird conncetor he doesn't have a screw for" and attached regular connectors
>>
>>58728264
This. Stop being a pussy OP.

Go and steal your cable back, and do a ten times worse hack job with even cheaper splitters and couplers made from coat hangers and duct tape
>>
>>58728290
>Balkans
>Serbia
>>
>>58728290
Probvably some shitty European country, because the cable company doesn't seem to care.

The thief/vandal is probably a refugee or mudslime, also. Can't offend those groups with civilized society and other such nonsense.
>>
>>58727669
>Serbia
>Cables and splitter have English text.
Are we being rused?
>>
>>58727669
Are you sure its him, and not another cable company? He cant steal your internet, maybe cable. Those spliters are used by cable companies to lower your signal dB if its too high, and obviously split the signal.
My parents had an issue like that when they switched to RCN. ATT kept coming out and cutting the new lines. Caught the lineman on the 3rd time doing so, fucking bitched his fucking ass out, and called the cops, and had him removed from our property, and filed a complaint against ATT.
If I wasnt living in such a liberal state at the time, I could have had him on his knees at gunpoint too.

Anyway, the only thing you can do is:
File a police report
Catch him in the act with a camera
Contact your landlord, or building association.

Where do you live?
>>
Cheap generic equipment from China
>>
File: brDBcY8n_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
brDBcY8n_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>58728305
>>58728264
I'm an 18 year old normal build student
Behind that door may be another student or a retired 70 year old
But knowing my country, it's most likely a 30 year old bald dude with a top tank shirt
>>
>>58728328
>>58728361
>>
What kind of pussy are you? Go confront the neighbor about it. Jesus.
All these betas in the thread giving you advice about where and how to cut the cable etc. Am I the only alpha on /g/? Man up fag.
>>
>>58728328
You really think Serbia produces it's own splitters and cables, 99% of those things are imported from Taiwan and have english markings
>>
>>58728364

Jesus Christ you fucking pussy, that's why you're bringing a hammer or bat or something. Also why haven't you stalked the apartment to know who lives there? Why the fuck are you posting it on the Internet instead of doing the stuff that matters IRL first?
>>
Read this: http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/
Then build your own with a coax connector.
>>
>>58728408
Why would I confront a dude with a bat when I can do more interesting and damaging things
>>
I'd move somewhere with less shitty neighbours.
>>
Dude just beat the fuckers ass and tell him you're gonna shoot his ass if he continues.
He isn't gonna stop if you continue being such a pussy.
Also fuck his shit up and run electricty or whatever through the coax.
>>
>>58727669
>should I run high voltage trough the cable and fry his equipment on the other side ?
Sure
>>
>>58727669
Cum on his wires to assert your dominance, then cut the bastards as far back as you can and shove them back into the hole never to be seen again

Then take his shitty splitter and encase it in a jello mixure of piss and cum

Leave the jello and a kind note by your wires and post results
>>
>>58728458

>I can do more interesting and damaging things

No, stop deluding yourself, you're just looking for roundabout ways to fight passive-aggressively because you're afraid of your bully.

>ahahahaha why would I beat him and make him back off when I can carry out my revenge in a villainous way?
>I'm such a mastermind ahahahahaha

You're definitely a pussy and your time is probably worthless; I'd steal your cable too, fuck I'd even steal your lunch money.
>>
File: 1399402966929.jpg (184KB, 1320x666px) Image search: [Google]
1399402966929.jpg
184KB, 1320x666px
/g/ can't help you not be a pussy
>>
>>58728458
you can't do shit without knowing anything at all about the person

also, is that pic on the fucking street or in your property?
>>
>>58728524
yeah sure, let's do your brilliant plan. I'll show up infonrt of his door with a bat, threaten him and then what ?
>>
>>58728544
Apartment building, in the hall between the apartments. Technically the property of the state
>>
Just fry the surge protector then
>>
>>58727669
>should I run high voltage trough the cable and fry his equipment on the other side ?
I'd go for this, but he might do it back
>>
>>58728524
typical internet tough guy, guess what dipshit? If you go up to someone's house with a bat and beat the shit out of him, or threaten him, you'll get the cops called on you. Beating the shit out of guy with a fucking bat won't fix all your problems, despite what your inner 12 year old might think
>>
>>58728548

>being such a fag that you don't know how to assert your position against other individual in a confrontation because you haven't had that experience

Listen kid, forget it, you're better off just paying for two services and gifting one to him; that way your Internet will be working properly. You can also cook his meals and clean his place weekly to remain on good terms with him.
>>
>>58728600
>>58728600
>>58728600
this
nice dubs
>>
>>58727669
connect your cable to 110V and leave his disconnected. if he connects it again, fireworks!
>>
>>58728600
see
>>58727859
if this is true, there is no reason not to fuck the guy up. maybe take the splitter off and leave a warning in the cables hole threatening the fucker
>>
>>58728600

Who's gonna call the fucking cops because a person hit another stranger with a bat a couple times? You must live in a candy ass place, cops don't even respond to calls from my neighborhood since more than a decade ago; not everyone lives in sheltered places like you.

>but causing damage to his stuff by making dangerous usage of the infrastructure (which by the way is easier to verify than a confrontation, and will raise more attention because the building owners will be concerned about their property) is totally fine, you can't get into trouble doing that

Sounds like you're the 12 year old if you didn't think of this. Literally stop being a pussy and man up.
>>
He's going on your property, cutting up your walls to do this?
Fucking call the cops and sue him.
>>
>>58728687
Fuck both of you, I'm cutting the wires and taking the splitter with me tonight, I'll shove the cables back in to the hole and call the inspection again

if that fucker tries that again, I'm frying shit up

If all else fails, cops, frying shit up and cutting the splitter I'll take my bat and camp in front of his door until he comes out, then I'm fucking him up
>>
>>58727859
>>no need to worry about legality
>>can do whatever the fuck I want to him
Just run AC through his and all the other peoples coax then.
If he chucks a fit say "Well you shouldn't be overloading the circuits, no wonder they fried."
>>
>>58727859
>Disconnect asshole's equipment from the splitter
>hook AC mains cable to his cables using diy adapter
>plug said AC mains cable into wall
>fry asshole's equipment
>>
>>58727669
Unhood your shit and put a car battery across the connector.
>>
>>58728758
Yeah wow, 12 volts will definitely fry his equipment
>>
>>58728408
>>58728524
>>58728615
You seem like a tough guy. You must have lived in a tough neighborhood, huh?
>>
>>58728687
what kind of third world shithole do you live in where someone getting beat half to death with a bat isn't worthy of calling the cops? And I say that seriously because I live in a latin american shithole myself.

Assault is assault cunt, and believe it or not the cops tend to come in when someone gets the shit beat out of them. Instead of pretending to be a tough guy, consider reading a book sometime moron.

Property damage is equally stupid, but less likely to get him into trouble. If the other guy can steal cable and bust a wall, I'm sure causing an "accidental" short circuit won't draw too much attention. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some live power wires ran really close to the coax.
>>
>>58728687
>Being this tough

Not everyone's as tough as you, Tyrone.
>>
>>58728731

The fault in your plan is that he's gonna be the one coming to your door to ask for his stuff back and you're gonna shit your pants when he asks why the fuck you cut his cables. This is what happens when you don't make other respect you.

>I'm frying shit up

No, that's incredibly idiotic and makes you liable to more stuff than just confronting him. You don't know what's inside his apartment, you could even start a fire and/or end up killing somebody. Everyone suggesting you to do that is either an imbecile without common sense or a troll trying to get you into trouble. Just stop bikeshedding and fix the problem already.

>>58728791
>>58728792

It has nothing to do with being tough, it's just the real world. As a Mexican who stumbled into a bag of heads once, I don't consider myself a tough guy, but yelling at another person and giving him five or six hits with a bat will not harm him seriously. In practice, people always put their arms in the way and move a lot when being attacked, so you don't really land clean hits that cause high damage. It will be enough to scare him though.

>>58728831

There is nothing tough about going to the door of a neighbor that's bullying you to yell him to fucking stop it or get hit, are you faggots from Europe or something?
>>
File: IMG_20170131_032456.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_032456.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>Update
I took the dude's splitter and disconnected all of the coax cables, Took his coax and cut a good 20-30cm of it an shoved it back in to the wall

15minutes later someone comes out and goes back again, didn't really catch him but he surely was watching TV 4 am in the morning

If he does it again, I'm frying his shit 5 am in the morning, fuck him
>>
>>58728867

>15minutes later
>watching TV 4 am in the morning

Then why wouldn't he come immediately? Ask yourself why he took 15 minutes and you'll shit yourself when you realize what's going on. You clearly lack street intelligence, but you're getting a valuable lesson on that tomorrow kiddo. Good luck.
>>
File: COAX_KILL.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
COAX_KILL.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>58728867
FUCKING KILL HIM

DO THIS
But without an adapter

Just
>left prong: center
>right prong: outer
>>
>>58728865
>stumbled upon a bag of heads once
Yeah sure José
>>
>>58728914
kek

if you make it out healthy post again OP =)
>>
>>58727669
cancel your subscription.
>>
>>58728914
And what exactly is going on ? He probably smacked his TV a few times, checked all the connections, thought about it and realized it was the cables, went out, saw that I took the splitter and went back in

What do you think he did ? Reloaded his shotgun ? Sharpened his knife ? Masturbated on the thought of beating me ?
>kek, you're an idiot
>>
>>58728962
Well I need fucking internet and TV
>>
>>58728974
get dsl, get satellite.
>>
>>58728974
No you don't
>>
>>58728974
find an optics company
>>
>>58728929
Nah, I'll be fine. Remember, last two times the cable company cut his splitter, why didn't he "come to kill me" then ? We're not fucking apes like José is to beat eachother over a fucking cable
>>
File: 54277838934.jpg (83KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
54277838934.jpg
83KB, 940x626px
op is faget as always

.5/10 i'm that bored
>>
>>58728994
>Serbia
>Optics company
KEK
>>
>>58727669
Man the fuck up faggot or kys.
>>
>>58728364
otklen si ti?
>>
>>58729056
Cpбијa
>>
>>58729019
FTTH PON is literally the cheapest solution for television and internet access today, huawei switches and boxes are cheap, optic wire is dirt cheap and the whole system does not require the ISPs to spend bazilions on electricity like with old dsl, coaxial and fiber to building systems
>>
>>58729118
You dense idiot, THERE ARE NO OPTICS PROVIDERS IN SERBIA OR IN THE REGION
There are two internet providers in the country and both provide expensive shit coax internet with huawei shit boxes
>>
>>58729177
Ask the technician to route a separate wire without splitters on the outer wall of the commieblock to your apartment window.
>>
just kink the main cable run very badly and infuriate him with shitty signal.
>>
Call the police? That or just ask for an update on when the inspector is gonna come around.
>>
>>58728914
He had his wires cut four times already Jose and he hasn't done jack shit

The narcos aren't going to come for him you fuck, not everyone in a developing country is a violent tribal
>>
>>58729220
Doesn't solve the problem of his splitter fucking with the strenght of my internet
>>
>>58729220
by main, i mean his main.
>>
>>58729098
baci mu bombu
>>
>>58729239
Yeah, but as long as something is connected to a splitter it will provide signal to ttough that way.
>>
>>58729236
so poison his water line, or move... the cops won't do anything except piss this scumbag off and he'll start damaging property. that's how they work.
>>
>>58729250
the point is, he'll eventually give up when he realizes that his system doesn't work. you could also hit his chinese splitter really hard with a hammer to fuck it up. he'll eventually just give up. or you could just put together a solid evidence document and confront him with it and threaten to give it to the police.
>>
OP, go check on the cables again and see if he did anything
>>
>>58729289
agreed

update us OP

AND DO THIS FOR FUCK'S SAKE: >>58728923
>>
File: IMG_20170131_041101.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_041101.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>58729289
>>58729288
WHAT THE FUCK AHWHWAHAHWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
IT LITERALLY TOOK HIM 30mins to swap the shit again ahahhahahahahahHAhhahAHhhhHAhAhAh

>this time it's a two way splitter

Apperently I cut the cable of a wrong neighbor(the one who is still stealing but not putting the splitters up), and apperently it's not one dude with 3 cables, but atleast two of them ahahhaahahahahhahaha

The cable that I cut is still shoved in the wall
>>
>>58728641

actually a good idea

just connect his to an outlet

then you don't have to wait

it will blow up his shit
>>
>>58729354
Fucking kek, cut it again
>>
File: nodokayue.gif~c200.gif (695KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nodokayue.gif~c200.gif
695KB, 200x200px
>>58729354
>this time, OP is not a faggot
GO OP, GOOO!!
>>
>>58729354
Keep cutting Serb anon
>>
>>58729373
I don't know, I'll probably wait for 30 more minutes and cut it again, fuck him he can't have that many spare splitters
>>
>>58729354
Fry everything. Burn down the apartments. Watch the world burn. They'll blame splitter guy for fucking it up somehow.
>>
>>58728752
This is a great idea.
>>
>>58729354
OP, go with your mates, and break his windows
>>
just picture 2 retards at 5 am battleling eachother taking turns through cables and splitters =)
>>
File: Kek of No Rival.jpg (181KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Kek of No Rival.jpg
181KB, 1000x667px
>>58729392
>>
>>58728752
This!
Bonus points if you use a high voltage transformer. (you could get one from a microwave)
>>
>>58729354

please anon

connect his shit to a 120v outlet
>>
File: Xi6cgla.jpg (218KB, 874x618px) Image search: [Google]
Xi6cgla.jpg
218KB, 874x618px
>>58729354
OP

CONNECT IT TO A FUCKING OUTLET

FRY HIS SHIT

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>58729411
The only thing I have that could be used in such a way is a PC power supply. But I'm too lazy to disasamble the power supply and fry his shit up right now. The dude is probably awake right now, I'll just wait a few days for a good opportunity and fuck his shit up
>>
>>58729354
>>58729391
>take the collected splitters
>throw them through his windows
>one broken window for each splitter he installed
>>
>>58729446
>add a note that says
>i think these are yours
>>
>>58729411

Fun fact, the voltage in serbia is 235v
>>
>>58729429
You could do it from the safety of your house.
> Unplug the coaxial from your internet/tv for protection
> Wire 120v into it
> ???
> Profit
>>
>>58729462
>>58729463
fucking perfect
DO IT OP
>>
File: IMG_20170131_042622.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_042622.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>58729446
>>58729391
Solid idea considering that I have 3 splitters in my house one of which is a heavy 3 way
>>
File: 1340939816428.jpg (32KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
1340939816428.jpg
32KB, 336x448px
>>58729462
>235v
The time is nigh
>>
>>58729479
>>58729446
Broken windows is vandalism
>fuck his shit in a pedantic way
>get charged with hooliganism
>he still steals your cable and YOU're in jail

THE OUTLETS
HOOK THOSE MOTHER FUCKING TWO HUNDRED VOLTS UP
>>
>>58729463
>>58729462
>>58729472
I'm not sure I'm the only one connected to this "network" the current could go back the coax possibly to another splitter (an original this time) fucking payed users, I'll have to do it directly from the corridor of the commieblock building . Risky right now
>>
>>58729479
Fry his shit. Make his modem and TV rue the day he fucked with you
>>
>>58729433

You could use a toaster, hair dryer, any wall-dc adapter
>>
>>58729354
Just fry their shit up senpai
>>
>>58729510
No problem, then just zap the one guy after disconnecting his coax.
>>
>>58729510
Start by making a [wall power] => coax cable, then. That way, when you go outside, you'll have a tool ready to go. Even better if you can hook up a transformer to make it DC like >>58729402 said but this could be interesting.
>>
just call the police
>>
>>58729479
Fry their shit. It'll take three seconds. And won't burn shit down, as it's the circuits that'll blow.
>>
>>58729552
Try reading the thread, shit for brains.
>>
>>58729510
I'm literally thinking what to do and how to do it , but sorry guys, that won't happen tonight, too risky. I have to check if anyone else is connected, and if they are I'll have to disconect them, or make an improvised short circuit so that I don't fuck the shit of paid users. Only then I can fry his shit from the commodity of my own home

I'm 90% into this, just gotta make the plan a bit better
>>
>>58729433
>get a wall plug from a fried electronics or something worthless (cut the cable)
>pick up stolen adapter and remove a cable connector
>wire the 2 wires from the wall plug to the 2 connections of the cable connector 1 to the middle wire and another to the outside
>connect it to your neighbors cable
>insert the other end in wall
>???
>PROFIT!!!
>>
>>58729572
good on you for thinking about it. Do not fry yourself, don't cause house fires and be aware that you might kill someone accidentally -- not just yourself.
>>
>>58729572
>>58729579
Just use it on his end of the cable (connected to the splitter he installed) and you wont fuck up anyone else
>>
>>58729572
Well when you are ready to execute order "235v cable fee" make a thread again.
>>
>>58729572
SAD!
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 416x267px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 416x267px
>>58729579
>>58729572
And I got the right tools, a PC power supply. That way I can control the exact amount of juice I'll send

I'll just make simple wire short curcuits not to fry the actual paid custometrs and end up paying thousands in damage
>>
>>58727669
Are you in the US? This is a serious federal felony. Call the police non-emergency line.
>>
>>58729698
nope, I'm a student in Serbia. Already called them, they said that the inspection will come, haven't heard from them since
>>
>>58729698
He already said he wasn't, you fucking retard.
>>
>>58729715
>>58729698
Serbia = Shit country
>no laws applied
Plus the cable company dude said this is very very common
>>
File: kebabgone.png (743KB, 666x761px) Image search: [Google]
kebabgone.png
743KB, 666x761px
OP, it's time to pay a call to your local office of these fine fellows.
>>
>>58729695
how about
>disconnect faggot's cable from splitter
>apply high voltage to faggot's cable
>>
>>58727669
Holy shit the US is truly a third world shithole.
>>
>>58729749
I'm thinking about that too, that way I'll have to be in the hall of the appartment building right next to his door. i could do that perhaps 5am in the morning
>>
can't you just beat his ass and slip the cop 20 dollars in serbdollars to look the other way?
>>
> keep stealing splitters
> sell him back the splitters
> keep stealing the splitters
>>
>>58729761
>not US faggot
>>
>>58729732
>1-800
that would be an international call
>>
>>58729775
Then do it at 5am in the morning. Or be a fucking man and do it when he's awake and at home so he'll notice. It's the only way you'll be sure to fuck his shit without fucking anyone else's shit.
>>
>>58729695
A pc power supply is only 12v max so its likely that you wont damage anything.
you can just unplug faggots cable (in your image) and plug it to a wall directly as i described in
>>58729579
that way the only way the current will flow is trough his cable (no one else).
you can then reconnect his cable and he wont even notice you have done something, only his equipment will be fried
Then you remove the splitter some time later to make sure he wont know it was your fault that his equipment got fried.
If he continues to put splitters you repeat the process and will think that he is the one doing something wrong and frying the equipment
>>
cut his cable way back in the wall, why is this still a thread
>>
like, dont even disconnect it or anything, just reach way back up in there and cut his
>>
>>58729839
Solid idea

There's no way he'll realize it was me, no way he will realize anyone fried his shit. After all he is recconecting the shit, he'll think he made a mistake
>>
How many splitters can this nignig really have
>>
Put a note in telling him to stop or give you money for using your cable.
>>
>>58729859
>>58729867
he removed the special anti theft shit the cable company put, what makes you think he cant rewire it?
>>
execute him and his family in their sleep
>>
>>58729876
This is possibly his last one, but they cost around 1.50$ (the cheap ones he's buying)
>>
File: 1465570087650.jpg (81KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1465570087650.jpg
81KB, 720x541px
>>58729698
http:// cis1.towson. edu/~cssecinj/modules/other-modules/networking-4/physical-security-and-man-in-the-middle-attack/

If there is indeed no real rules in your country pertaining to these things that take full advantage. use this as an opportunity to nic his pin number or post about SCAT on his facebook.

or just pic related i guess.
>>
>>58729889
He didn't really remove it , he just cut the wires behind the special company connectors and put the regular once, basic stuff
>>
Maybe I could put an isolating coating on all his wires, it will take him time to realize why the connections aren't woriking
>>
>>58729906
my point was that he can rewire a cable so cutting it wouldn't help
>>
>>58729921
Snip it and glue the ends so it's unusuable.
>>
>>58728687
Oh please, if you're so tough, why do you just beat them up with a baseball bat? Just fuckin' kill 'em. If the cops come a knockin', light them up too.
>>
>>58729930
If you cut it far back in the wall, he can't reach the cable to rewire it.
>>
>>58729930
if its far up in the wall its pretty hard to work on unless he lives on the other side of the wall and can shove a new wire through
>>
>>58729940
It's either this or frying shit up
>>
Do something faggot. Go fuck his shit up right now and film it for my amusement.
>>
File: 1485674461106.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485674461106.gif
564KB, 800x430px
Goodbye guys, It's pretty late and I've got plenty of good ideas thanks to you
>>
also, dont cut the wire all the way through

cut it just enough to cut the inner core wire of the coax, but not enough so he can still pull on the wire and never notice the cut you made up in the wall, it wont work for him and he wont figure it out you nicked the coax deep in the wall
>>
>>58729967
Fucking fry his shit anon

Keep us posted
>>
>>58729971
oh shit, this is a good idea. Reach very far back into the cable and cut only the inside, not the isolation.
>>
>>58729947
It's connected to his house, so i'm pretty sure he could do that.
>>
>>58729971
Clever
>>
>>58728045
do it anon, remember, pull as much as you can without breaking any shit but to not leave any excess cable and then just reach inside with your hand and cut it. Push it as much as you can inside and leave everything else like nothing happened.
Nigger will have a hard time rewiring and if he payed for the someone to install the splitter they will charge him a lot to do all that besides the splitter or just refuse to do it at all.
>>
>>58729967
Make sure you create a new thread to share the results.
>>
>>58728752
you evil motherfucker I like the way you think.
>>
Ohhh.
So this is why my cable company has to manually activate each box kek.
Try switching to a company that does that.
Additionally just cut the cable everyday multiple times.
Shits what a dollar a cable and splitter? Do it twice a day and the fucker is paying $60 a month to steal cable.
Alternatively just cancel.
>>
If you wanna be on the right side of the law just take this dude's splitters until it gets more expensive to buy splitters than it is to pay for his own cable.
>>
Why don't you just cut it and stuff shit up in the hole? Like actual shit. He won't want to touch it kek
>>
>>58727820
This! Show him that he brought piss to a shit fight
>>
>>58730096
No, freeze piss on a plate and slip it under his door. But slide it far, so he thinks people locked picked their way in just to do that.
>>
>>58727859
Disconnect his cable, then hook it up to a 120 (240V preferred) AC line (will require some wiring) and turn it on. Will fry fucking everything.
>>
File: 1482574053190.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482574053190.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>this thread
>>
Legal fucking is best fucking, there are laws against cable service theft. The process just moves very slowly.

You need surveillance camera evidence and the cooperation of your cable company. Start gathering it now.
>>
>>58730246
yeah, I prefer this. Put up a surveillance camera.
>>
>>58727859
Beat him to death with a tire iron and nail his corpse to the utility pole as a warning to others who may feel tempted
>>
>>58730328
HhhahahahhAHHAHAHAHAAHHA
>>
File: 1485834262260_edited.png (13KB, 416x267px) Image search: [Google]
1485834262260_edited.png
13KB, 416x267px
>>58729695
JUST
DO
THIS
>>
>>58730441
>short circuit the line supplying you with data
Why
>>
>>58730573
Those were part of the original image; I didn't notice them before posting. I should have edited the purple bits out, but I didn't.

the part I posted, what made my image my image, my contribution to the thread and suggestion to OP, was really just the far right ~20% of the image
>>
Why can't you just talk to the guy? Go subtly armed. Carry a hammer in a plastic bag.
>>
>>58727669
where do you live OP lets fuck this guy up for /g/
>>
>>58727859
>I say invite some friends over disconnect his cable and pull it through as hard and as fast as you can. I will pull all his TV/BOX off and break it. He has no TV no need for cable anymore
>>
>>58729462
Mamma Mia!
>>
>>58730822
>01. unplug all electric stuff inside your apartment.
>02. unplug the cable inside your apartment from your modem.
>03. unplug the cable coming from company line outside.(in the hall where they are splicing in)
>04. plug cable in your apartment to electric wall socket.
>05. will fry everything on the circuit. (Which won't be the cable company's line or your stuff.
>06. Sit back and let the joys flow over you.
>>
>>58730978
This OP!
>>
We want an update.
>>
Yeah OP where's the update?
>>
>>58727669
Is he breaking into your house? Get a gun and shoot him on sight.
>>
>>58732244
Thats not Murica, faggot.
>>
>>58729354

Fun fact: You can make the outer contact live (120V) and it won't fuck up any equipment connect to it (my cable wires use to be for the longest time). But when you touch it to screw in/out the cable you will get a shock (happened to me many a time). Even better, you can do it on your side so there is no evidence of it being live and it will pass down the cable to each of the splitters giving the faggot a nasty shock.
>>
>>58727669
I would send like 10k volts over the coax line.

Who cares who's doing it, they are gonna regret it soon.
>>
Why arent you retards reading the thread?
>>
>>58729462
voltage alone doesn't mean shit
>>
>>58727669
>starting your post with "so"

like, uh, whateverrr?!
>>
Spray paint a warning
>>
>>58728364
You fucking pussy
>>
Man as a solution I immediately thought of just burying the cables in a massive pile of shit, but I see this has been covered.

I also suggest if you ever fight this individual, you piss all over him during the fight. Seriously by whipping your dick out and just pissing all over them while you swing your fists is effectively an automatic victory. Not only are they distracted but you also have a bio weapon that totally destroys their moral no matter what.
>>
>>58732458
Someone didn't watch the wire
>>
>>58727669
Run 240volt through it. Make sure to replace the applicable fuse with a nail first.
>>
>>58728364
>18 year old almost peak performance
>vs 30 year old balding tank top fatman
>vs 70 year old you could literally push to the floor and he'd die
Humongous vagina you have there
>>
>>58728205
Lol then put a pipe over it, put a sticker that says flammable then start pumping propane into the pipe which has the cables inside. If he wants to cut through it the sparks will light him up.
>>
>>58732498
this.

show the fucker whats what
>>
>>58729354
Just keep cutting the splitters then sell them.
>>
Godspeed serbro. Keep us posted
>>
>>58729889
No, >>58729867 is clever.
After you've cut it, wire it back up, poke the cut end into the wall so if he looks at it it'll look normal. He will think it's connected and that the issue's something else, when really it IS disconnected.
>>
guys help, im trying to watch tv and this asshole neighbour keep cutting thr coax cable and stealing my splitters, almost running out of those, wat do so the fucker will stop?
>>
>>58732655
Are you stealing his cable niggeranon?
>>
its been impossible to steal cable here for a few years now.

Everything is digital, so the digital cablebox needs to be authorized on system to be used.
>>
>>58728865
>As a Mexican
This explains a lot of what you've been saying.

Over the wall with you, Paco, this is why nobody wants you.
>>
>>58732530
>normal build kid vs fat guy probably twice your weight

You are gonna get fucked
>>
>>58729462
>>58729493
Jesus fuck op, just meme his shit with 235b of pure ownage.
>>
>>58727669
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA koji kurac je ovaj thread umirem
>>
>>58728914
>street intelligence
Holy fucking shit, feels good being tough behind a computer screen, eh?
>>
>>58732655
Install gentoo
>>
>>58728748
>>58728752
These.
>>
>>58727669
If you can get the police and the cable techs in the building at the same time that'd be ideal
>>
>>58733026
You don't understand that it won't do anything in the Balkans. If the neighbour punched him the police would write a report and nothing would happen. If they got in a fight, the police would write a report and they'd both get fined. If the neighbour beat him half to death he'd get jail time. But since he is only stealing his cable the police wouldn't even write a report because it's not in their handbook. You can't report that as a theft of a certain threshold value for which the police can act on so they will do nothing. You can only sue the nighbour privately. Which would probably never get to court and if it did it would probably take 10 years to solve involving a fortune spent on different private inspectors who would have to explain to the court what happened only to have the case go in the neighbours' favor or for the court to say it's not in their jurisdiction and to go to a different court.
>>
>>58730011
next thread:
>my neighbour tore the whole wall down
>>
>>58727669
Fry his shit with high voltage. If you're worried about retaliation with high voltage a 10nF capacitor has an insertion loss < .5dB at 10MHz in a 75 ohm system and a reactance of >564k ohms at 60Hz. The peak voltage in a 240V RMS sine wave is 339.4V so make sure your capacitor can handle that comfortably. It's not technically challenging at all to block 60Hz when you're only interested in signals at frequencies higher than VHF.
>>
What if he finds what OP did by using the wall sockets and does it back?
>>
>>58727669
>2000+16+1
>Not tv over IP
>Not evet tv over satellite
You brought this upon yourself OP
>>
>>58733290
see
>>58733265
stick this fucker in series with the center conductor

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/vishay-bc-components/VY1472M63Y5UQ63V0/BC2379-ND/1983418

make sure the shield is grounded as it should have been when installed.

Any 60Hz signal will have its voltage divided by about 7500 in a 75 ohm system. So a 240V RMS 60Hz will end up being 45.3 mV at the peak. This is called a high pass filter.
>>
>>58733440
>>58733440

Here's the update
>>
How do i download this thread for later popcorn ?
>>
>>58733686
thread archiver my man
>>
>>58733716
wow nice, thank you anon
>>
>>58732289
>you can do it on your side so there is no evidence of it being live and it will pass down the cable to each of the splitters giving [every single innocent civilian on your line a nasty shock]
what the fuck bro

OP, cut his fucking wires and wire the center terminal hot already FFS
>>
>>58732369
It is capable of providing enough amps to power a household

Presumably this combines to make enough wattage to fuck something up
>>
>>58733457
> year 666+666+666+6+6+6+1
>using botneTV
anon please
>>
>>58727859
>Unplug the cables
>Wait for him to come
>Beat him to death
>???
>Profit!
>>
What did you do OP?
>>
>>58727669
Just rewire it without the splitter and pour some concrete on it.
>>
>>58735284

How many times a year do you touch your cable wires?
>>
>>58737206
>>>58733440
>>>58733440
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.