[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am about to put a website online, and I want to make it so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

I am about to put a website online, and I want to make it so that whenever you click on a link in it, besides of opening that link you open a adversitement tab, how do I do that? Also where can I get a nice ad provider besides in GoogleAdsense?
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
netbot
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
>>58721127
What?
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
Bonnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
>>
netbot
>>
>>58721230
Okay, stealing info from the pepople that visit my website is probably the fastest way to get money, but it is not what I want to do, at least not for now. Just ads.
>>
You want it to open both the link AND an ad?

Simple JS:

var popup_a = document.createElement("a");
popup_a.setAttribute("href", "linktoad.com");
popup_a.setAttribute("target", "_blank);
popup_a.click();
window.location = "actualLink.com"

Where "actualLink.com" is the link you want it to go to, and "linktoad.com" is the advertiser you want to link to.

Add this to some kind of event handler
>>
>>58721058
nope
>>
>>58721058
Wouldn't know, I don't see it.

botent
>>
>>58721058
fuck off

botnet
>>
>>58721289
You're going to need to give him something he can just copy and paste without modification, so go ahead and fill in the event handler part as well.

botnet
>>
>>58721334
in the a tag:
<a onclick="open_popup(realLink)">Click me!</a>
>>
>>58721353
I wasn't being serious, I was making fun of him for being too lazy to figure this out himself, but thanks on his behalf I guess.
>>
>>58721133
not bet
>>
>>58721353
Thanks
>>
Tom Brady
>>
popup blockers & adblockers aren't going to allow you stealing money from people
>>
>>58721289

I think you have to append it to the body prior to doing the click.

In other words:

var popup_a = document.createElement("a");
popup_a.setAttribute("href", "linktoad.com");
popup_a.setAttribute("target", "_blank");
document.body.appendChild(popup_a);
popup_a.click();
window.location = "actualLink.com";

botnet
>>
>>58721058
That sounds like a great way to get people to use a different site instead.

botnet
>>
botnet
>>
botnet
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.