[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did windows 10 fail so horribly? I mean it even tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1462877009792.png (542KB, 1264x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1462877009792.png
542KB, 1264x1092px
So why did windows 10 fail so horribly?
I mean it even tried to include a WINE rip-off but it still failed.
Forced upgrade? Didn't help.

The only reason it's usage appears to increase is because new laptops only sell windows 10 now.
>>
>>58720155
>The only reason it's usage appears to increase is because new laptops only sell windows 10 now.
That's a good enough reason for them. Time is on their side.
>>
I was one of the first who made the "win10 = botnet" pictures
Probably made MS millions of loss, kek
>>
>>58720155
>So why did windows 10 fail so horribly?
Because it's garbage.

>>58720155
>The only reason it's usage appears to increase is because new laptops only sell windows 10 now.
And everyone who buys a new laptop, asks me to install 7 on their PC. And I gladly help them (: Fuck microshaft and their piece of trash that is winblows 10
>>
>>58720155
They should maybe improve stability.

I had it crash unrecoverably on 4 different computers and there's system freezes all the time.
>>
>>58721172
Wow you must be some sort of internet celebrity
>>
File: 1484942736534.gif (370KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484942736534.gif
370KB, 485x500px
>>58721172
Feels good being part of this movement :^)
>>
>>58721172
>>58721388

> he unironically believes the spergs in /g/ are going to change their mind by looking at memes that they made themselves
>>
>>58721388
who the FUCK actually uses those jump lists things?
>>
>>58721388
>aimp
>vlc
failfag detected
>>
>>58721509
LEL
>>
>>58721578
They're very useful in 7. In 10 they fucked tem up

>>58721617
AIMP is the best audio player and VLC is the best video player.
>>
>>58720155
Literal spyware.
Forced updates.
Harder to use.
Bloat everywhere.
More bloat.
Edge forcing itself over other browsers.
Even less privacy.
Forcing itself over 7 and 8.1 when they work just fine.
And so on.
>>
>>58721172
Can we turn meme magic into reality like pol fags?
>>
>>58720155
>So why did windows 10 fail so horribly?
It tried to be better but fucking wasnt

It's less usable, more invasive and still has tons of bugs and compatibility issues with hardware and software alike.

It's update system is atrocious, it works worse than Windows 7 and it wants to force updates on you regardless of what you say.

The advertising is the worst too. No other OS Microsoft has for their desktop consumers advertises except this one. Now with the last anniversary update you can't disable ads in the GPO anymore which is dog shit. Not only that but having to configure all this shit just to make it not fuck up every day is a huge pain. Every time I do updates it defaults all my fucking settings and so I have to go through and change them all over again
>>
>>58720155
>I mean it even tried to include a WINE rip-off but it still failed.
>implying the average consumer gives a fuck about that
>>
>>58720155
It only appealed to gaymen who cared about dx12" and gay mode.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.