[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ANOTHER day wasted shitposting on 4chan instead of learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1417391418394.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29KB, 400x400px
>ANOTHER day wasted shitposting on 4chan instead of learning programming
>>
>>58714641
iktf...

what can we do to fix it? lets go ask reddit
>>
>>58714674
we can gain some self-control I guess?
>>
You guys need some "learn programming" copy/pasta?
>>
>>58714707
no. fuck off, retard
>>
nothing matters anon
i eat and flirt with traps and scam all day, why work at anything if its going to be just living livelihood, enjoy your life
>>
>>58714707
Yes, please
>>
>>58714641
>>58714674
>>58714688
>>58714707
>>58714719
>>58714726
>>58714733

see:
>>58710755

we don't need to quit our hobbies and what we're currently interacting with, but rather split them up in a day instead of an all-at-once type overstimulated trap.

+ We split our internet into strict separated portions throughout the day. That's not to say that you'll have a tight schedule - you can switch what you do at different times throughout the week - but they HAVE to be split apart from each other at different times of the day.

+ Leaving your phone in your room with the notification volume up, or perhaps away from your sight while you're in that room would help, too. Not doing other things on the computer/tablet while watching entertainment and videos will also be a must.

+ 100% avoid being on the phone when being with someone unless you know that it'll add to the conversation. Leaving the phone at the very least in your pocket while being with someone is another must.
>>
>>58714726
>it's another nihilist faggot

Not everyone wants to be a worthless waste of space like you. We actually strive for more.
>>
>>58714761
>he thinks striving for more makes him something good
>he thinks he'll ever matter
kek
>>
>>58714819
>it's another boring teenaged nihilist
>>
>>58714833
>so much emotional and subjective reasoning
i think you got the wrong genitals anon
>>
>>58714757
>100% avoid being on the phone when being with someone
I do not allows phones at the dinner table. That is just rude.
>>
I'm sitting at work doing shit all since the boss hasn't had time to give me a new job.I keep stressing over it because I'm only an intern and I don't want to mess up.
>>
Oh no, another day spared from the tedium of texting 'jeetjargon all day with my filthy brown hands, streetshitting, and loud smelly children
>>
up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.