[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the thinkpad meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Bc5OykyIcAAmZqe.jpg (20KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bc5OykyIcAAmZqe.jpg
20KB, 600x300px
>tfw you fell for the thinkpad meme
>>
It actually feels bad, man.
>>
feels good man
>>
File: Mischievous.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mischievous.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>58705757
>tfw fell for the macbook meme
>turned out it's not a meme but the best laptop on the market, period
>>
>>58705757
>Fell for the thinkpad meme
>Paid $30 for a solid laptop
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>58705801
Paid 60 dollars for the old 420 my friend had. He was a macfag. It only took around 10 minutes to clean the thing.
>>
>Fell for meme
>upgrading parts is more expensive than maching
>>
>he didn't fall for the elitebook meme

$200
Second to none build quality, all-metal construction
Folio version is an ultrabook, nice and light
9 hour battery life, has a slice battery connector so you can double that
i7 3667u
6GB DDR3
128GB SSD

Thinkpads are fine machines, but Elitebooks are the true memes
>>
>>58705757
>Fell for the thinkpad meme
Never felt so good
>>
>>58705986
My friend fell for the Elitebook meme while I went the Thinkpad way. His Elitebook has quality and aesthetics leagues beyond my x230 tablet. I got meme'd hard, my friend.
>>
>>58705986
>9 hours battery
Just lol
>>
>>58705986
similar here, but 3hour battery life and 12gb ram. but for 200$ it's a fucken steal. wish it only had proper backlit keyboard. other than that best 200$ i ever spent.
>>
>>58705986
I got like 15 elitebooks from my cousin. He works IT and the company was upgrading and didn't need them anymore.

Feels good man.
>>
>>58705757
>he bought a used laptop
HAHAHAHAHAA

Enjoy your outdated piece of shit
>inb4 /g/ thinks performance is everything
>inb4 he carries around 10kg of equipment in total just to run windows and a web browser for with 10h of battery time
>>
>>58705757
>tfw you fall for the Thinkpad meme but the chiclet keyboard is actually pretty good
>twf when you don't want an outdated laptop so that you could only brag on /g/
>>
>>58705757
enjoy your cumstained keyboard
>>
>>58706792
DELETE THIS
>>
had a T530 for first three years of college. heavy as a goddamn brick, too thick to rest wrists on across the laptop body and table, and absolute shit tier battery life (even after i replaced it once). also the hinge broke on one side and i had to send it away for a week to be repaired.

bought a late 2013 15" rMBP off craigslist and haven't looked back. it's a wonderful machine. battery is at 915 cycles and still with 90% of orig. capacity
>>
>>58706892
I also regret T530 for commuting. I felt so free when i didnt need to lug that brick around campus.

If i go back to school, definitely sticking to 12" - 14"
>>
>>58706892
>cant screw a hinge on a ThinkPad
>better buy a MacBook
>>
Fell for the Thinkpad meme got myself an x1 carbon
>>
>>58705986
>HP
>>
/g/, please stop recommending old thinkpads for college. I did my undergrad with a new x230, and I'm happy as shit to be buying a new Yoga with something resembling usable battery life.
>>
>>58706822
the truth always hurts
>>
>>58705757
>tfw fell for the thinkpad meme
>use it to shitpost and write on the go
>8 hours battery life on linux
p comfy my dude
>>
>>58707109
It's supposed to have 6-7 hr battery how is that bad?
>>
>>58706892
>bought the wrong thinkpad

idiot should have got a x220 its small and portable
>>
>>58707109
>>58707280
>supposed to have
>implying most eBay Thinkpads come with a new extended battery
>implying that is with anything but 2012-style web browsing
>implying that any of you go anywhere
>>
>>58705757
x220 or t420 otherwise gtfo reeeeee

Seriously though, the T420 has a godlike keyboard. It has the nicest amount of force required for key actuation on a membrane laptop keyboard.
>>
>>58705757
>fell for the doge mene
>2017
>>
> falling for the mobile meme anyway

a phone + a desktop is all you need.
>>
>>58707109
proof no thinkpad user ever leaves the house, except maybe to use the RS232 port in computer janitoring
>>
I hate always having to sit next to an outlet with my old Thinkpad. I could have put that money towards a newer laptop.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.