[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how will Google ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: trump immigration ban.jpg (97KB, 1214x400px) Image search: [Google]
trump immigration ban.jpg
97KB, 1214x400px
how will Google ever recover?
>>
File: sundar-pichai-2-1920-800x450.jpg (24KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sundar-pichai-2-1920-800x450.jpg
24KB, 800x450px
POO
>>
Has Jewgle been hiring illegals or something?
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (48KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
48KB, 640x390px
it's over. Google is finished.
>>
>>58695213
Apparently even legals are affected since we've been handing out green cards, visas and citizenships like candy for the past 20+ years.
>>
Sundar Pichai deported when?
>>
>>58695213
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
>>
>>58695213
google has alot of iranians , dont know why that retarded orange fuck imposed a ban on iran , those guys dont even produce refugees
>>
>>58695875
Who cares about Iran? He's stopping the the import of non-christians. Good. They'll assimilate better. Way too many pajeets and muslims already got in sadly. Deportation plus revoking H1B would be a huge positive.
>>
>>58695875
I still can't believe that orange guy win the election..

are majority american really dumb or what??
>>
>>58695954
Most are happy with him actually. He's actually delivering on his promises unlike Obama/Bush/Clinton etc.
>>
>>58695948
>Who cares about Iran?
russia , things are gonna get messy with trump tho he will mostly obey russia and lift the ban on them after a month
>>
>>58695875
>>58695954
I don't usually call people shills but this is too obvious
>>
>>58695954
wanna know how I know you're fat?
>>
>>58695954
>are majority american really dumb or what??
Yes they are, he had to swear ON THE FUCKING BIBLE FOR FUCK SAKE, what a fucking retrograde country.
Just swear on the silmarillion while you're at it, what a bunch of fuckfaces.
Hopefully he won't die before dealing the final blow to that shithole of a country.
Prove me wrong religious shitlords.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-28_22-40-06.png (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-28_22-40-06.png
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>58695979
the biggest shills in this site are trump dick suckers ; i voted for him but you have to accept that this guy is retarded about a lot of things no need to defend him in every fucking case
>>
>>58695991
because your mother sucking my greasy short small dick.
>>
>>58695979
>>
>>58695970
Why would it be messy? Why would he obey Russia? Are you just reading headlines from HuffPo or Vox? Hmm.

>>58696008
>nihilistic screeching
The United States is and will always be a Christian nation.

>>58696011
>weak concern troll attempt
>>
>>58696011
>Vivaldi
I see, you are trained in the shilling
>>
>>58696011
>>
>>58696051
trump is inconsistent , he just gave up on torture after discussing it with his general . the same will happen with the iran case
>>
>>58695875
Dear anon,

Please refrain from referring to President Donald J. Trump with colorful expletives. In a few months, the new administration will be implementing legislation that will make this type of speech a prosecutable offense. For your protection, please use the code phrase, 'Cheeto Elvis" instead, as this will only result in a minor fine under the NewSpeak guidelines currently being adopted.

Thank you,
Ministry of Information, Trump Transition Team.
>>
>>58696072
the only shills here are people who yesterday defended that pajeet employed by trump to destroy net neutrality
>>
>>58696082
>trump is inconsistent
How is him saying he believes it works numerous times and siding with his appointed staff who disagreed inconsistent? Is he some sort of king now who has to override and micromanage every single aspect of government? Mike Pence disagrees with him on some issues as well. Should he disregard his opinion and just shove his opinion and view on him as well?
>>
>>58696114
call it what you want , i just think he will change his diplomatic relationships with some countries like iran after russian pressure; which is a good thing he should stop sucking saudi dick
>>
>>58696011
I don't agree with Trump on a few topics, but to say the guy is dumb is just straight up foolish. He's moving faster than any president in modern history. He baits a lot of people by making absurd statements, but that is rarely the endgame. It's all a part of the strategy, and he hasn't stopped because it still works.
>>
>>58696104
Just because there are trump shills doesn't mean there aren't google shills
>>
>>58695173
are you saying google will have to hire at least 187 americans now? awesome.
>>
>>58696104
I'm not sure about the pajeet in the FCC but if he burns the place down I'm game. Love to see as many alphabet agencies disappear as possible.

>>58696146
How are those the same things though? One is a person who he has essentially hired to delegate work to. They don't see eye to eye on everything and this specific difference is known. He supports the decision of his subordinate. The other comparison is about diplomacy with other nation states who he hasn't even met as yet. They aren't subordinate and he's made it clear that America First (people). Looks to be apples and oranges.
>>
>>58696147
He really dumb..

the past president think about the cons and pro every decision they made..

trump just do it because he just brain dead..
>>
>>58696158
Google shills are everywhere. See them all the time. They obviously profited bigly off the previous administration. Love to see what happens here if they ever bring anti-trust on Google.
>>
>>58695954
The majority of USA didn't vote for him.
>>
>Sundar Pichai
>PLEASE TRUMP DON'T STOP ME FROM IMPORTING MY COUNTRYMEN
>>
>>58695213

it's not only illegals
>>
>>58696510
Trump has done noting yet against H1B visas, but he is banning muslims from Iran and other countries
This affects people who are from those holes and have been in Google for years
Google doesn't really need to import pajeets, they already have campuses in India
>>
>>58696087
>the new administration will be implementing legislation
Does congress change whenever a new president is elected?
>>
>>58695875
Good, fuck foreigners. If you weren't born you, you don't belong here?
>>
>>58696470
The majority of the states did vote for him.
If you're talking about the population, then the majority of the population didn't vote for anybody. This election had an estimated 55.3% voter turnout. Not even the majority of that voted for any candidate.
>>
Eat shit, pajeet.
>>
>>58696760
>Does congress change whenever a new president is elected?
In this case it did. Republicans have a majority in the house and senate now.
>>
>>58696830
Good, they'll make being a trap a mental disorder and the lincucks will be purged from /g/.
>>
>>58696842
>being a trap a mental disorder
What about fapping to traps?
>>
>>58696830
Thank G*D for separation of powers
>tfw SCOTUS cockblocks u
>>
>>58696862
>G*D
Are you a jew?
>>
>>58696788
nice stutter you weakling
>>
>>58696886
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>58696760
Thank you for your question. Soon, the new administration will implement a new and vastly improved Constitution that will rid the United States of our unproductive multi-party system. In it's stead, we will have a unified, single party system that will be all things for all people. Naturally, some in congress will resist our New Order, but they will be lovingly re-educated, and re-introduced back into society. For those unwilling to conform, we have alternative options that will be enacted into law and vigorously enforced. In time, all will comply, no exceptions.

Thank you for your interest.
Sincerely,
Ministry of Information, Trump Transition Team. [T3]
>>
>>58695967
source?

You're a fucking dipshit he has the lowest approval rating of any president in their first month of service.
>>
File: 1461229257708.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461229257708.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>58696510
>whiteys literally have to resort to protectionist policies to compete with migrants
>>
>>58695954
>are majority american really dumb or what??
Majority actually voted for Hillary. the problem is how votes are tabulated and what weight they carry.
Are europeans too fucking stupid to read up about how other countries work before posting stupid shit? (The answer is yes, based on how many stupid fucking opinions you mongs have about the US without doing a single ounce of research)
>>
File: a7b.png (295KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
a7b.png
295KB, 986x1356px
>>58697058
The opinions of libcucks are utterly irrelevant. The GOP controls Congress, the Executive, and will soon restore a 6-3 conservative majority to the Supreme Court. After Democ-rats lose even more Senate seats in 2018, we'll be in prime position to pass a series of Constitutional Amendments that will leave you useless eaters eternally BTFO.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (166KB, 661x678px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
166KB, 661x678px
>>58695173
>stacking the deck for Shillary
>still gets BTFO

Turnabout is fair play, get fucked leddit.
>>
>>58697058
>still believeing polls
why are you so dumb?
>>
>>58695213
green cards
>>
>>58697354
HE
WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US
>>
>>58696051
>>>58695970
>Why would it be messy? Why would he obey Russia? Are you just reading headlines from HuffPo or Vox? Hmm.
>>>58696008
>>nihilistic screeching
>The United States is and will always be a Christian nation.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
>>
File: fat.gif (19KB, 200x110px) Image search: [Google]
fat.gif
19KB, 200x110px
>>58696049
My my, you have really started something havent you?
>>
>>58696233
Are you mexican?
You seem mexican.
Oh no's
>>
>>58695173
Google's CEO literally shits on the streets.
>>
>>58698505
literally.
>>
>>58697831
"The United States is a Christian nation" is not incompatible with the constitutional restriction on respecting an establishment of religion

That clause was a direct response to the particular state of England at the time, which had an official Church supported by the state and laws which in many ways preferred that Church over others. A century before some religious establishments had been explicitly prohibited.

In the United States the government does not interfere in matters of religion and does not officially favour any one church over another. However, inasmuch as Christianity affects the political opinions of the people of the country, the law will respect certain ideas which may be described as Christian, and the constitution is not intended to prevent this.

The laws will always be decided principally by the moral opinions of the people, which have long been directly influenced by Christianity. The ceremonies will be decided by the will of the people. But there is not and has never been a direct relationship between the United States government and any establishment of religion. All the Christianity reflected in the laws of the country stem from the religious opinions of the people of the country, who are, for the most part, Christians.

Whether it will always be a Christian nation remains to be seen. One might say that it isn't one now. But the constitution does not declare that it shall not be a Christian nation, only that it shall not pass laws respecting any establishment of religion. Whether this is always in effect it is hard to say. What does one make, for example, of "illegal cults"?
>>
>>58695173
A better question is how they'll react to the executive order stripping non-citizens of data privacy rights.

Well I'm sure Google won't give a shit, but any foreigner using US-hosted services is fucked.
>>
>>58695967
>Most are happy with him actually.
He has the lowest incoming favorability ratings of the last 4 decades.

Or was that an alternative fact
>>
>>58699037
>and does not officially favour any one church over another.
Except for all the images and texts of Christian origin that are strewn all over the mechanism of government.
"In God we trust" has been embossed on coinage for nearly a century, for example.
>>
>>58699420
>"In God we trust" has been embossed on coinage for nearly a century, for example.
Something similar is on the Saudi flag. Is Saudi Arabia a Christian nation?
>>
>>58699420
The "God" in "In God we trust" isn't the Christian God you niggerfag. All the founding fathers were theists, the "God" you're talking about refers to a generic supreme being figure
>>
>>58697288
>Are europeans too fucking stupid to read up about how other countries work
Do you know how British elections work? Or German ones for that matter? What about French or Dutch elections? Do you think it's reasonable to expect people from other nations to be more familiar with your system than you are with theirs?

This whole American exceptionalism is getting really old at this point. You're the laughing stock of the world and you all seem to be completely oblivious to it
>>
>>58695173
Hahahahaha

Also how in the fuck does an Indian become CEO of Google?
>>
>>58695954
>>58695875
>how to spot P*rsian subhumans
>>
>>58699446
>Something similar is on the Saudi flag. Is Saudi Arabia a Christian nation?
Not that guy but the text on the Saudi flag is a common Muslim phrase. Islam is their official state religion so that's an apples to oranges comparison.
>>
>>58699420
Does that mean we are a fascist nation also because we have fascist symbols everywhere?
Or, are we controlled by the freemasons because we have their symbols on our money?
>>
>>58697414
>is from
>is she in trouble
kek
>>
>>58699605
Pretty much every relevant and major US tech company has some pajeets in top executive positions
>>
>>58695173
>187 employees
That's not too bad.
>>
>>58699626
>how to spot an ululating lizard-eater
>>
>>58696233
5/10
>>
>>58695173
>187 affected
Cmon, they kicked around 5000 people out in the 2007/8 crisis.
>>
>>58695875
They produce terrorists, thats the problem.
>>
>>58695954
Welp, the other candidate just declared nuclear war against Putin, not sure how this can be a dumb choice.
>>
>>58699420
>The Magna Carta of many western countries that is used to make their Consitution are all based in Christian Beliefs

I'm a proud Infidel, I know the jews push the muslims against us but this, this they will never ever take from us.
>>
>>58699446
>>58699627
Muslims don't pray to God, they pray to Allah
>>
>>58700273
Thank you for letting us know the extent of your knowledge of Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>58699402
>59% approval rating
>>
>>58700781
if you round up to the nearest 59%, sure!
>President Donald Trump's first job-approval rating is in, and it is the lowest an incoming president has ever received.
>Only 45% of Americans approve of Trump's job performance over the first three days of his presidency, according to a Gallup survey released Monday. It's the first time a president has received an initial approval rating under 50% in the history of the poll, which dates back to Dwight Eisenhower's first term in 1953.
>>
>>58702002
OMG drumf is finished for sure this time! This will be the thing that stumps him! Oh lord I was worried!
>>
Okay, Trump is starting to effect Google's cheap foreign labor.

THIS is going too far.
>>
>>58702040
>make assertion
>get proven wrong
>NO U
>>
>>58697058
>>58697452
Despite the questionable polling his approval ratings are up near 60%. 59% last I saw. The other thing I would mention is that Obama had the lowest approval numbers one of the lowest it seems exiting the White House. Saw one story on that but other than that it was seemingly kept hushed. I don't blame them though considering that he had the IRS and other arms of the government turn your life upside down if you questioned him.
>>
>>58696233
10/10
>>
>>58697831
I think >>58699037 made a great post explaining why this came about. The church in england was an extension of the government (pawn). This is primarily rooted with their previous government (monarchy). It basically means no government religion to propagandize the population which is a good thing. The over all point is that Christians of all denominations dominate the USA and it's very fabric or being.

I'm more of an agnostic even though I was raised catholic. The real facts are religion is growing despite any misgivings I may have with it personally. If you're an atheist or agnostic you'll eventually have to wrap your head around those facts.
>>
>>58695262
>like candy
there goes the validity everything you said
>>
>>58695948
Iranians are based, there are Persians that aren't really religious and their Muslims are pretty moderate (inb4 there no moderate mudslimes xd), meanwhile he didn't ban the Saudi Daesh fuckers, literally the country whose hijackers flew planes in buildings.
>>
>>58699402
>The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-one percent (41%) disapprove.

That was three days ago.

Here's two days ago.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan27

Anyways either way I wouldn't hold these polls good or bad up with any weight. They pretty much showed how compromised they were this cycle by being disingenuous. These are the same companies who would report hillary up by twenty points in some cases. I doubt I could trust a poll ever. Really doesn't matter what or who you voted for this cycle as the polls are bad imo.
>>
>>58703403
Rasmussen leans pretty far right, but it doesn't matter which poll you choose. Trump's incoming favorability is still the lowest of any president since polling started half a century ago.
>>
>>58703395
He didn't ban muslims just certain countries. Religious test perhaps? Anyways the headlines and articles seem fatuous. Obama banned Venezuela and I think Iran? No clue about Iran as I'm sure Persians who I've met here are different than the norm over there. I wouldn't put it passed the media or government to have fed false information to push an agenda on the country.

I was also surprised to see Egypt and Saudi Arabia left off the list. Especially Saudi Arabia. The only thing that pops up in my head without knowing our government's details is that it's likely due to staff and personnel in the field in those countries. The Middle East really needed to be redrawn and perhaps it's not too late but I'm skeptical of that.

What I do know is that Lebanon and Syria all had sizable or were at one time Christian majority populations and are now minorities and being massacred en masse. Why did they allow Muslim immigration when it's the Christians who needed it most? This goes for Turkey as well. They would also be much easier to assimilate into our society and culture here in the USA. Why did the government help religious militants and not the real refugees (Christians)? I don't know if that will ever be explained properly.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.