[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graduated from a lame school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
/g/ I have some questions

So I learned in school how to program with Java SE, Java EE (Spring Boot), PHP and Javascript.
Thing is I'm in one of the most lame school of my city. I'm getting the diploma soon and feel like I'm really underskilled and while I won't even bother talking about my PHP and Javascript skills, I really want to lear more about Java EE and SE so I a few questions I'm in need of advices.

- I learned how to use Spring Boot (poorly) but some people told me here that it was a poor choice ? What would you advice to program on Java EE ? What's the best current option ?

- Any advices on the process of learning a language ? (Teachers makes us learn the synthax and wu mostly had to do some projects to the end of the course without really learning more than that)

If I think about more questions, I'll ask them but that's all I have for the moment.
>>
File: 1433034506318.png (75KB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
1433034506318.png
75KB, 200x174px
Fucking internships OP...

You're almost out of college and don't have one?
fuck sake anon, what are you doing? why did you not mention the obvious solution to your post?
>>
>>58693113
>internships
Yeah I have to find one for the next month,that's the final step of my bachelor (before my final work (don't know how you call these in english, the final work you have to present in front of a jury)).
Is that really where you learn the most ? I'veh eard that several times but still.
>>
>>58693165
Yes, easily. Unless you have some serious motivation to program some very interesting projects without pay to show on your resume.

Internships matter much more than your school, GPA, classes. No contest if it's a decent one.
>>
>>58693215
Okay, you're cheering me up right now.
Then I really need to find a serious company.
>>
bump for more advices
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.