[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I remove Gapps from my phone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wew_dog.png (514KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wew_dog.png
514KB, 640x640px
How do I remove Gapps from my phone?
>>
If you have a Samsung phone, there's an app called Package Disabler Pro on the Play Store (ironic, I know) that lets you disable them without rooting.
>>
>>58692486
Couldn't you just go into settings>apps and disable them manually? Wouldn't that be like installing an app to create a shortcut to another app?
>>
>>58692474
why?
>>
>>58692569
I just want to
>>
Root your phone and then there's thousands of apps that can uninstall them (actually uninstall and not just disable/freeze them).
>>
>>58692474
You need root to uninstall Google Botnet. Alternatively you can flash a rom without flashing the apps. Provided your phone is unlocked. If you rent to own your device you'll have to go through your carrier to get it unlocked in the USA.
>>
>>58692611
>>58692604
I am rooted. What app should I use to uninstall it?
>>
>>58692622
You should be able to uninstall it through the default settings menu if rooted. Unrooted devices only offer disable under apps in settings. Unless you have some sort of device that doesn't have this functionality.
>>
just reflash the Rom you are using.
gapps are in /system partition and the New install will overwrite this.
afterwards wipe cache and dalvik cache
the new restart will take some time, be patient.

next you will want to replace the gapps with the microG Project.
an open source project that aims to reduce the trouble from having no gapps installed.
in standard configuration it will not connect to google services, but apps that need google will work properly.
>>
If you have it rooted, /app mover/

Then uninstall it.
>>
>>58692674
Is that the company that has you make a google account once then makes it not required or something? Wish I could remember the name of it.
>>
>>58692712
no its a open source replacement that not connected to the google systems by default
>>
>>58692622
Install custom rom w/o gapps
>>
>>58692730
Yea looks like it. Interesting project too. Thanks.
>>
>>58692712
I think you are thinking of the Yalp Store
>>
>>58692741
>>
File: TV.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
TV.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>58692762
>>58692741
>The best tom for my phone is just the stock rom with slight modifications
>It includes gapps
>>
>>58692888
can I meet tom ?
>>
>>58692590
why?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.