[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anon gone to the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2017-01-28_21-38-34.png (23KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-28_21-38-34.png
23KB, 480x438px
Hey /g/,

Recently I haven't been motivated to go to the gym, the guy I used to go to the gym with moved away, and having him was really good, because I felt like a letdown if I didn't go.

I've moved to a more sit down job, and I've lost my muscle, so I was thinking that I could build a little device that sits in the break room at work, like a Raspberry Pi, with a small screen that displays whether I've been or not.

The thing is, I'm just not sure where to start. Can I get some websites or terms to search for? Hiding an RFID tag at the gym is also an option I've just thought about.
>>
I do.
Honestly, don't rely on technology to motivate you.
Motivate yourself.
You're going to feel either a burst of energy or a lack of energy at work depending on whether you went to the gym or not, so you don't need a shitty little motherboard tell you that
>>
You could just set up an hourly geolocation-based alert on your phone to bug you throughout the day. Look to "Tasker" for that.
>>
>>58690421
>>58690440
It's just that embarrassment has always been a fantastic motivator. Otherwise I get lazy, and lie to myself and others.

Basically if my coworkers know, it's that shame associated with it.
>>
Install Abusive Gym Reminder. It's an app that guilts you into going to the gym.
>>
>>58690467
You can make the alert play a loud audio cue, like an angry man telling you to get your pansy ass to the gym.
>>
File: unnamed.png (106KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
106KB, 506x900px
>>58690524
>>
>>58690524
>>58690678
I looked into it, abusive messages just make me not want to go to spite it. I honestly think this is the best way.
>>
>>58690372
If you can't justify going to the gym enough to motivate you then maybe it's a bad idea to go to the gym at all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.