[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /g/ so obsessed with pajeets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: india-flag-a4.jpg (857KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
india-flag-a4.jpg
857KB, 3508x2480px
Why is /g/ so obsessed with pajeets?
>>
>>58687333
because they're shit.
>>
>>58687333
Because most of /g/ are code monkeys that fear pajeets taking their jobs.
>>
>>58687333

sounds like something a pajeet would ask

get lost, street shitter
>>
We hate working with these dipshits and this is one of the only places we can rag on them without repercussions. Their tech skills vary wildy, w/e, some can be good, but overall pajeets are shittards that suck to work with in american work culture
>>
Why are pajeets so obsessed with tech support scams, blackmailing with nudes, telemarketing jobs where they tell you they have white-person names, knowing they sound like Chad & Ranjeet from the MetroPCS commercials, and phony IRS scams?
>>
>>58687333
Why did you make the exact same thread again?
>>
DESIGNATED
LINUX
STREETS
>>
Because /g/ is about as competent, so they fear for their jobs.
>>
>repost
>>>/trash
>>
File: Pajeet Air.jpg (282KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet Air.jpg
282KB, 718x960px
TECH SUPPORT
>>
I think /g/ wouldn't have any problem with Pajeet if they didn't come to America as slave labor on HB-1 and lower the average wage for everyone in the tech field.
>>
Dey took er jobs
>>
POO
>>
>>58687333

They are incompetent shit tier programmers.

One place I worked at, they had pajeets working on transpiled javascript code. Kek
>>
>>58688946
100% this

Though I disagree that /g/ are as competent, they're less. Pajeets at least get things done, like Android/Microsoft shit etc.
>>
>>58687959
Bingo, only shit tier programmers aka code monkeys have any fear they'll be replaced. If you're too good to be replaced by pajeet, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>58690121
50% this and 50% racism.

You're on 4chan goy, have you not read or watched the media news outlets recently? Apparently we're all a bunch of racist cunts who can influence elections.

Pretty amazing when all you friendless fucks live in your step dad's basement and you feel pain when you make contact with the "normie" world.

Now fuck off.
>>
I disliked darker skinned people with black hair ever since I saw Aladdin as a kid, so this just feeds into it.

Also >>58688363
And designated shitting streets

Gypsies and Pajeets are people I dislike the most.
>>
File: 800px-Satya_Nadella.jpg (83KB, 800x695px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Satya_Nadella.jpg
83KB, 800x695px
>>58690172
>>
>>58687333
>obsessed
Who made the same thread 3 times?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.