[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you call...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: O.jpg (9KB, 297x238px) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
9KB, 297x238px
This kind of person (we all know one) who:
while knowing how to put together a computer, they usually just buy the most expensive parts they can.
"32gb ram", when asked if they can actually notice that: "of course [lists 5 apps they leave running]
gets 2 GPU's of the latest and greatest
gets whatever overkill CPU newest one from Intel is out
etc

So in general, they understand what the hardware does, but they think that more simply = more performance, and they don't seem to care about the overkill and how they're not going to get good value etc.

Usually they act like what you'd call other 'normies', probably saying that they're such a "nerd" on their facebook, idk.

You know, I'm not hateful or bitter towards them. People can do whatever makes em happy. But have we made up a slang word for this yet? Because ime it's becoming more common.
>>
>>58686389
>while knowing how to put together a computer,
A monkey can figure out that shit.
>>
>>58686389
autistic
>>
>>58686389
There's already a word for these people: retards.
>>
>>58686389
a >>>/v/ users
>>
>>58686389
>This kind of person (we all know one) who:
>while knowing how to put together a computer, they usually just buy the most expensive parts they can.
>"32gb ram", when asked if they can actually notice that: "of course [lists 5 apps they leave running]
>gets 2 GPU's of the latest and greatest
PCMR?
>>
That guy with 150 desktop icons of programs he tried to max out his gear, but because he has no imagination, and too much monie giving him everything he wants in an instant. Nothing of value was ever made?
>>
>>58687313
this
>>
>>58686389
The slang term your looking for is called rich people.
>>
>>58686389
Wealthy or rich.
>>
My PC only have 8 gigs of memory, I was gonna upgrade to 16 gigs but never did because even when I have a browser window open with 20 tabs and a memory heavy game running I never use anything close to 8gigs.
>>
>>58686389

>>58686580 beat me to it.

>>58687530
>>58687533
Rich people stay rich by getting the best value for their dollar.

In this case, they're spoiled manchildren who have rich parents. Usually in these scenarios, their parents have zero clue what is overkill/wasting $$ and what isn't, unless said parents specialize in the tech field.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.