[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How does /g/ do tv? I'm in the market for something $700 and below and stumbled across this on base, is it decent or should I hold off?
>>
>>58684451
Walmart has 50" 4K for like $300.

I suggest doing that and then upgrading to an HDR OLED in a couple years when they are cheap.
>>
Looks like John D. Gave it a perfect ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review.
>>
>>58684451
85" or nothing
>>
>>58684581
Huh I didn't see that I might drop by tomorrow
>>58684601
That really should have been all the advise I needed
>>58684625
Nigga I ain't that rich
>>
>>58684451
It might just be me but I think Vizio is a shit brand with no real history. Just some scummy Chinese ripoff artists.
>>
What do you all actually use for tvs?
>>
>>58684946
32" 1360x768 no name chink walmart black friday special i got for free. I have a niceish Zenith CRT tv (again, that i got for free), but i need to get the proper adapters to use it because its shit and only has coax in.
I only use the TV for my 360 maybe once a month so it being shit isnt a big issue for me.
>>
>>58684880

Vizio has been around for 14 years and their products have exceeded Sony and Samsung on multiple occasions in the past 5 years.

most pannels come from the same factories the only thing your buying is the packaging and operating system

its like those Korean monitors you can get on eBay that use LG panels for like half the price of the LG

Vizio still isn't perfect but they have stepped up their game I have all vizio sets in my house and all my large family's houses probably 14 in total and their all great
>>
>>58685203

So you don't have any good TVs to compare them to then?
>>
>>58684581
a no-name 4k walmart tv will give you none of the features of 4k with none of the build quality

unless you really need specifically 4k resolution on a shit panel with no hdr, just get a decent 50" 1080p for that price and upgrade to 4k HDR OLED later.
>>
>>58685230

I have had a bunch of comparison, I've had Sony's and Sharp's

I like to keep current with something in the 70" range for my living room it just happens this time I bought into the Vizio P series I like it alot better than my previous Sharp Aquos that yellow pixel bullshit doesn't do anything for me
>>
>>58684451

E series is basically just a monitor theres nothing in the set besides a chromecast it doesn't have a coax input either so if your doing over the air reception ( rabbit ears) you cant

still not a bad deal for a good panel
>>
>>58684880
4K Vizio TVs are not shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.