[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Founding Websites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1485375164273.jpg (36KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1485375164273.jpg
36KB, 600x555px
What language should I do to make/found a big website like Facebook,Twitter,Reddit,4chan,etc.)
>>
HolyC
>>
>>58684238
https://vimeo.com/91583460
>>
>>58684270
Watch this video if you think Jews are bad.
>>
>>58684238
English.
>>
>>58684238
The most common one is PHP, but if you have any concern about speed at all or any concern about how shitty the language you're using is, don't use PHP.
Node.js with JavaScript allows you to only know one language while still being a full stack developer, and v8 is one of the fastest runtimes for webbackend that exists.

You don't learn a language to make big websites though; the only language that'll make you better at shilling is hebrew.
>>
>,etc
kys
>>
>>58684238
Oh hotwheels, if only you knew what Jimmy boy would do to your website, not even including josh, or the stormfags.

To OP:
Learn PHP / Node / HTML+CSS / Mongo / MySQL.
Good luck.

And make an imageboard software. One that fucking scales.
>>
>>58684340
>i don't know what I'm talking about
- The post
>>
>>58684238
Alot of the trendy kids are still jerking off to ruby and ROR.

C# and the ASP. NET MVC framework is pretty nice too and free from php.

Regardless of your back end choices, you're always going to need Javascript, Html and css. And for the love of christ, make sure to use a JS framework, like react, and a css framework like bootstraps.
It means you have a fuck ton less of spaghetti to deal with down the line.
>>
File: grammar.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
grammar.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>58684334
>>58684362
>Grammar cucks
>>
>>58684456
No one has jerked off to ruby or ror in years

Most people I know who use bootstrap don't understand css very well.
>>
>big website
Well depends. If you wanted to create a brand and build a popular website whatever helps you express your idea as quickly as possible is the best. As long as it doesn't constrain you too bad.
WordPress.

BIG websites have abandoned PHP because its slow. They favor C++ atm.

But there's no reason for you to go there right now.
>>
>>58684334
Wow...very funny...wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
>>
>>58684238
Check out Reddit's source code and you will see whats needed for a high trafic webpage.

Also its more about the tools than the language.
If you ask me aiming for high end wepage alone its a suicide, css, multiple devices, html, linux, cache servers, reverse proxy, trafic filters, databse, sql, json...
If you have the balls to learn the mentioned list above then go for it but at the first peak of trafic your webpage will colapse and it will be down for days.
>>
>>58684865
>If you have the balls to learn the mentioned list above then go for it but at the first peak of trafic your webpage will colapse and it will be down for days.
Exactly!
>>
Use Golang ;)
>>
>>58684238
bumping a dead thread.
>>
>>58684238
Is hotwheels still alive? I remember reading that his condition fucks his health up.
>>
>>58684238
Assembly.

Everything else is bloat.
>>
>>58687386
Considering he just tweeted yesterday, yea
>>
File: 1485521931382.jpg (422KB, 850x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1485521931382.jpg
422KB, 850x1209px
>>58684238
Javascript frontend
Python and C++ backend
MariaDB database
>>
>>58684238
>https://vimeo.com/91583460
JEW: the fact that he is disabled makes it even a better worker you know because he is not running away....

:( Hotwheels you are trapped aren't you?!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.