[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: mb-logo-2.png (19KB, 470x247px) Image search: [Google]
mb-logo-2.png
19KB, 470x247px
What went wrong?
>>
I don't know you tell me.
>>
When you reach the top, there's nowhere to go but down
>>
it became malware
>>
Is there anything actually wrong but is this another instance of "thing is popular, so now /g/ has to switch to other, shittier, yet more obscure other thing"
>>
>>58683631
Got too mainstream. Fortunately you can just use older version, I'm sticking to 2.2.1 for as long as I can. After that I will take a look if they managed to make 3 any less shit than it is right now.
>>
>>58683674
Did you see how version 3 looks like? It's fucking botnet. Forced trial, now runs at all times so you can BE PROTECTED GOOD GOY. They were axing functionality for years, old malwarebytes used to have command line that you could for instance use to run automated scripts that would run daily scans and such. Obviously they didn't like it because it allowed power users to pretty much have pro versions with no pay.
>>
>>58683631
3.x looks like rouge like antivirus, too childish for me.
>>
Windows 10.
>>
>>58683631
staying with 2.2.1 premium as long as i can, too bad the same faggots also bought out adwarecleaner
>>
>>58683734

You are a moronic shit. I run the free version that was directly downloaded from them and autoupdated from them and I was never run into a forced active version of the software.

You are so stupid that you got out of your way and installed a special new version didn't you?

tsk tsk. Stop being stupid. It's not their fault.
>>
>>58683631
What's wrong exactly? I haven't used it in a while.
>>
>>58683832
Why would you white knight for literal malware?

Wake up kid.
>>
>>58683859

go back to linux tripfag
>>
Isn't windows defender alone enough?
>>
File: 1430754611614.gif (1MB, 518x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430754611614.gif
1MB, 518x500px
>>58683859
thanks for using a trip so we can filter you
>>
can anyone help with this, much appreciated. For as long as I've known, I can't play any twitter/instagram videos at all on my pc, mainly firefox but on other browsers too I'm sure. Everything else works except for javacript type vids. I.e I click on an instagram play button, nothing happens. tried searching online but so far nothing works
>>
>>58683631
it turned into a shitty version of AVG.

I only used it once to scan my system since I keep forgetting about it.
>>
>>58683631
Forced trial keeps blocking sites and even blocking addresses in torrent app, doesnt even state why.
this shit has to go.
>>
>>58684216
Yes it is:
http://robert.ocallahan.org/2017/01/disable-your-antivirus-software-except.html
>>
>>58684265
>For as long as I've known
known what?
Do you mean "For as long as I can remember"
>>
stick with 2.2.1, it still updates databases so doubt it'll be too much of an issue
>>
>>58685372
pretty much this
>>
>>58685057
it is the same thing stop trying to turn his question into a semantics talk or did you forget you are on /g/
>>
>>58683859
Maybe he's mentally challenged. Why is it that you have made it your life's mission to warn people who don't give the slightest fuck to begin with, how sucky you think the BSDs are?
>>
>>58684216
It's always good to have a second scanner.
>>
>>58685372
>both malwarebytes and utorrent became complete shit after 2.2.1
Odd
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.