[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use csv >get bullied and laughed at why does this happen /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (190KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
190KB, 336x326px
>use csv
>get bullied and laughed at

why does this happen /g/
>>
Because it doesn't.
>>
>>58678275
it happened to me
>>
>>58678268
no ideos desu, csv looks comfy if you can type with more than 3 fingers
>>
>>58678268
What a load of bullshit.
- .csv is just one of the methods to store data
- with properly written API, you hardly care about the implementation and outcome

>get bullied and laughed at
By whom?
>>
Were you that dumbass that was going on about wanting to use CSV for managing a database because SQLite can't handle more than 140 TB? Because if so, you deserve to be laughed at for your stupidity.
>>
>storing data that probably belongs in a db in an ephemeral file that can only be modified by one user at a time and has unbeknownst requirements of size
For every problem there is one simple that is simple, elegant and wrong.
>>
>>58679034
And of course I must accidentally
>>
CSV is a great data format. Well, as long as it's properly structured.
>>58678900
You're a trumpturd on a tech board though. You need to kys for real.
>>
>>58679112
How can you fuck up such a simple format?
>>
>>58679198
So many ways
>>
>>58678900
> >140 tb .csv file
It's an abstract kind of hell
>>
>>58678268
SQL and other nonsense bloatstore keeps brown people in work for life. Why are you surprised that they would literally kill you to protect this monopoly on data store funding?
>>
>>58680631
Brown person here who posted this
>>58679112
I love CSV, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you think CSV is mutually exclusive to SQL? No wonder us Pakis are rekking whites in the software industry.
>>
>csv
>not tab-delimited txt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.