[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there seriously nothing worth conversating in /g/? Seriously.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: absoluterage.png (15KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
absoluterage.png
15KB, 300x309px
Is there seriously nothing worth conversating in /g/? Seriously. Every thread i lurk or create is just filled with the same circlejerk-kneejerk comments with spaces filled with meaningless fallacies that further divert the conversation from its origin.

The daily threads are pretty much the only thing where things stay even semi-concise, but that goes against the idea of this imageboard.

Am i in the wrong place? Is this just another slightly opinionated /b/?
>>
>>58661745
Neo/g/ consists of trolling for (you)s and people not following the rules. Used to be a tech support question would be pruned within 1 or 2 responses. Now I see some with 25+.
>>
>>58661812
There's also a shitload of anger and tribalism.
>>
>>58661745
(You)
>>
>>58661812
Out of curiosity, how do you feel about /sqt/?
I don't mind it personally. it gives a place for it and I kinda enjoy responding to a few questions here and there.
I think it should be a board rule. /sqt/ or ban.
>>
>>58661745
I find the hate for Firefox especially bizarre. It's slightly slower, so what? I almost could believe that these people are somehow paid shills, but there's no reason to shill ungoogled-chromium.
>>
>>58661745
/g/ is not technology. /g/ is computer illiterate. Don't believe me?
See
>>58661195
>>58661595
>>58661266
>>58653916 (takes the cake)
>>58661345 (plain sad, he's posting this for about a year now)
>>58655978

/g/ is not a tech discussion board, it's a mixed bag of consumer review (shopping general), why video card should I buy threads, bunch of phoneposters, a few microsoft (mostly), nvidia (almost as much as ms), amd and intel shills, and smartphone shills.

It's also known as /v/'s tech support/buyers' discussion forum.

>Why did it turn out to be like this
This was inevitable, underage kiddies that come to this board (mostly from /v/, /b/ and /pol/) can hide their mountain of idiocy behind the name of "Anonymous".

>Where is THE tech board/site
Won't tell. Definately not hackernews btw.
>>
File: 1469851412814.png (60KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1469851412814.png
60KB, 500x455px
>>58662190
Sure we're not just infested with literal shills. That disestablishes a tech board pretty quickly. Then again the abundance of shortsighted autism here is sickening.
>familybracesasautisticsondiscoversgraphicscardbenchmarks.jpg
>>
>>58661745
/g/ is a containment board for tech advertising

Get over it.
>>
>>58661745
It's reached the point that if you want to talk about technology anything but /g/ is the site to go to. Like /v/, this is for shitposting, baiting, and off topic trash under the guise of technology rather than video games.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.