[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Customization is for faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Customization_Is_For_Faggots.jpg (396KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Customization_Is_For_Faggots.jpg
396KB, 2000x1000px
- Putting stickers on things;
- Changing the default wallpaper;
- Changing the default OS theme;
- Changing the IDE's color schemes;
- Changing the language's default coding style;
- Mechanical keyboards;
- Putting LEDs in PC cases;
- Putting LEDs behind monitors;
- Backlit keyboards;

When you look more feminine than your girlfriend, it's time to stop.

Oh, you don't have a girlfriend, that's right, you're a faggot, for reason stated above.
>>
>>58654814
>>
File: autistic help center.jpg (39KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
autistic help center.jpg
39KB, 400x342px
>>58654814
>>
>>58654814
>getting mad over what other people do or buy

You probably don't have a girlfriend because you act too much like a girl.
>>
>>58654814
>>
>>58654814
>girlfriend
>implying
>>
This 10x. At the very most you should only change your wallpaper.
>>
>>58654814
literally 100% of people who don't customize their OS are real life hoarders who never shower
>>
>>58654814
>- Changing the default OS theme;
You don't install a new WM because it looks pretty, you do it for functionality.

The rest I can agree with.
>>
File: IMG_20170126_010809.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_010809.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>58654814
Yu mad of mi PC off the chains
Brabra
>>
>>58654814
>2017
>salty about what other people do when it has no effect on them
>okay
>>
>>58654814
>- Changing the default wallpaper;

Weak
>>
>>58655488
>current year
>salty about being called a fag
>okay homo
>>
guess im a faggot. who knew?
>>
>>58655563
>2.017 x 10^3
>caring about who other people bone
>trying hard to protect yr hyperfragile masculinity
>ok bb
>>
File: Post-Can_beat_up_yours.gif (4KB, 438x276px) Image search: [Google]
Post-Can_beat_up_yours.gif
4KB, 438x276px
If faggots are less petty than you are OP,
then you have an immense problem in your life.
You should seek help m8.

I believe in the following principle:
The pettiness of a person is reflected in how petty and trivial the objects/sources of their offense and anger are.

You are looking very very petty currently OP,
on the same level as those feminists you hate.
>>
I changed my theme to default because of this thread
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25_19-55-07.png (40KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25_19-55-07.png
40KB, 1280x800px
Looks like I'm a faggot guys. Uh oh!
Seriously though, these are settings that come with XFCE4... If you have to download a special theme, it's really time to stop living.
>>
>>58654814
OP: [autistic screeching]
>>
this pic is cute and puts smile on my face

t. hetero for 2D grills
>>
i just change the start orb on windows 7 and move the taskbar thing from unity to the bottom. about all i care about doing. nothing about being anti-aesthetic or anything, im just too lazy to make my system look pretty.
>>
>>58654814
OP on the right
>>
Report - Hide - Move on
>>
>>58655644
>11111100001
>being in the closet
>ok darling
>>
File: 1484966846771.jpg (62KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484966846771.jpg
62KB, 685x474px
>>58654814
>stickers
nope, I don't want them to get greasy or impossible to remove over time
>changing the OS theme
It's easy to do on pretty much any OS why do you even bother?
>changing the IDE colors
Some people are night owls and prefer to use their computers with the lights off?
>mechanical keyboards
truly, a meme, OP is right on this one
>LEDs on PCs
another meme, it makes your PC look childish and cringeworthy
>backlit keyboards
If you use a keyboard in a really dark room it's pretty normal to lose track of the positions of the keys, so backlit keyboards can help, also, what about keys that you don't use too much? what if you just don't want to turn on the light because you have been using the PC with lights off for a couple hours?

So I'm half gay?
>>
>>58654814
>tfw I have a girlfriend and I love to rice
>>
File: 1485251667243.jpg (365KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485251667243.jpg
365KB, 768x960px
>>58654814
I agree, I haven't changed a wallpaper on any of my computers or devices since I was a child. Probably because only a childish person engages in that sort of purposeless customization. I don't do anything without a real, productive purpose. I'm very much like a machine in that regard. A cold, calculation, efficient machine. Far superior to time wasting wallpaper-setters. Just think, how much useful work could you have accomplished during the time you wasted selecting, setting, and then looking at a new wallpaper? Shocking, isn't it? The wasted minutes that you will never back. I'm sure you feel pretty stupid now that you've stopped to think about your wasteful wallpaper setting ways. Good. But don't change the wallpaper back; that would be just as wasteful as setting it in the first place. In fact, maybe that frivolous wallpaper will now serve as a reminder to you of how limited your time here on Earth is and how important it is that you don't waste any of it. Pic related, it's a picture that I might have used as a wallpaper if such frivolities weren't beneath me.
>>
>>58654814
Piping hot opinions you got there. Just like your ex-wife's son's penis being jammed right up your butthole.
>>
>>58657856
So where can I buy (((normal))) keyboard with 60 blank keys? Oh wait you don't cleaning your keyboard, your mom does. cuck
>backlit keyboards
You use this 2 bumps on keyboard to localize f and j. What is more your monitor has backlight, why are you use computer without monitor?
>>
>>58654814
If you're saying this, then you don't use Windows 10. You must customize for it to become usable. Therefore your argument is invalid.
>>
>tfw too intelligent to change your wallpaper
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.